The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The introduction forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=37966)

Alfred King 03-01-2010 07:06 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
I just asked you "Does Belgium really exists?". A simple yes or no would have done. Just like you probably cannot name all the states of the USA, many Americans do not exactly know all countries that are in Europe.

Miss Cassandra 03-01-2010 07:09 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Philippe (Post 481243)
Indeed, it doesn't exist. It's an invention from you, liberal non-believers.

Then how can you claim you aren't French? If you aren't what are you? You certainly aren't American.

You seem to be a little confused.:lol:

Sariel 03-01-2010 07:17 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Cassandra (Post 481245)


Welcome, Sister! I'm glad that some common sense is moving into Freehold!:thumbsup:

Do you know already when you'll arrive? If you come quickly, you might be able to vote for mr. King, and help him become mayor.

And if you are interested to join our coven, you're very welcome. We are with 8 members right now. 4 of us are Maidens, 2 are Mothers and 2 are Crones. How are you with herbal poultices?

It would be my pleasure to vote for him!
Al King seems like sucha respectable person to me.
I'd say in maybe 1-1 1/2 months..
I'm decent, not exactly an expert but i'm fully willing to learn!

Philippe 03-01-2010 07:18 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Cassandra (Post 481247)
Then how can you claim you aren't French? If you aren't what are you? You certainly aren't American.

You seem to be a little confused.:lol:

I'm a True Christian. There's no confusion in that.
What's on my non-existent passport is of no importance.

Deuteronomy 14:2
For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God, and the LORD hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto himself, above all the nations that are upon the earth.

Miss Cassandra 03-01-2010 07:29 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sariel (Post 481251)
It would be my pleasure to vote for him!
Al King seems like sucha respectable person to me.

He is.:thumbsup:

One month or so, and then the theocracy will fall.:yahoo:

Quote:

I'd say in maybe 1-1 1/2 months..
I hope you'll be in time then. Can't you come a little sooner?:)

Quote:

I'm decent, not exactly an expert but i'm fully willing to learn!
That's excellent! We live to learn, sister! We have some very experienced women in our coven, they'll be glad to teach you!:thumbsup:

Tekk021 03-01-2010 07:44 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
I really don't know what to say here. Honestly for all those, such as you Cassie, you have a good idea of peace, love, and equality. Most Christians forget that there are parts of the bible which tell you, no matter the race gender or anything to love your fellow man. And not to bash other religions, though they may not "be right" in the eyes of others. You shouldn't bash them. But...idiocy has a way of making itself known through many people who are close minded and unwilling to accept others for who they are as they are.

Rachel Sue 03-01-2010 07:47 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tekk021 (Post 481272)
there are parts of the bible which tell you, no matter the race gender or anything to love your fellow man. And not to bash other religions, though they may not "be right" in the eyes of others.

Do you have Scripture to back that up?

Miss Cassandra 03-01-2010 07:49 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tekk021 (Post 481272)
I really don't know what to say here. Honestly for all those, such as you Cassie, you have a good idea of peace, love, and equality.

Thank you!:)

Quote:

Most Christians forget that there are parts of the bible which tell you, no matter the race gender or anything to love your fellow man.
I know the bible, and never managed to find this message in it. That's why I've become a wiccan.

Philippe 03-01-2010 07:49 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tekk021 (Post 481272)
I really don't know what to say here. Honestly for all those, such as you Cassie, you have a good idea of peace, love, and equality. Most Christians forget that there are parts of the bible which tell you, no matter the race gender or anything to love your fellow man. And not to bash other religions, though they may not "be right" in the eyes of others. You shouldn't bash them. But...idiocy has a way of making itself known through many people who are close minded and unwilling to accept others for who they are as they are.

Exodus 34 (King James Version)


But ye shall destroy their altars, break their images, and cut down their groves
For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God

Sariel 03-01-2010 07:51 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachel Sue (Post 481273)
Do you have Scripture to back that up?

M't:5:9: Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
Even though it's there, i dont need your silly scripture :D

True Disciple 03-01-2010 07:55 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sariel (Post 481277)
M't:5:9: Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
Even though it's there, i dont need your silly scripture :D

You are misunderstanding this passage. We are peacemakers, because destroying godless people will result in more peace on earth. Consider the following Words of Jesus:

Matthew 10:34:
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Tekk021 03-01-2010 07:56 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sariel (Post 481277)
M't:5:9: Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
Even though it's there, i dont need your silly scripture :D

Thank you Sariel. I once read the bible, when I was young, I have yet to do it anymore, because each new version twists something from the last, to say what people believe it should not what it originally held when it was written. So I choose not to read the new slander, nor read it at all. I simply believe that god wants peace among all human beings, not matter color, language, intelligence, like some of you seem to lack, or anything else for that matter. And may god strike me down here and now if I'm wrong for believing in that, or shall I say, your seemingly unmerciful god.

Rachel Sue 03-01-2010 07:57 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tekk021 (Post 481272)
And not to bash other religions, though they may not "be right" in the eyes of others. You shouldn't bash them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Philippe (Post 481275)
Exodus 34 (King James Version)


But ye shall destroy their altars, break their images, and cut down their groves
For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God

Tekk, might I recommend that you cease misquoting the Word of the Lord? We do not tolerate God Mockers on this forum and to claim that the Bible says one thing when it CLEARLY states the opposite is tantamount to God Mocking.

The KJV 1611. Read It. Learn It. Love It. LIVE IT. :innocent:

Sariel 03-01-2010 07:57 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Cassandra (Post 481261)
He is.:thumbsup:

One month or so, and then the theocracy will fall.:yahoo:

I hope you'll be in time then. Can't you come a little sooner?:)

That's excellent! We live to learn, sister! We have some very experienced women in our coven, they'll be glad to teach you!:thumbsup:

I'll see if i can make it in like 2-3 weeks though i'm not sure.
Wonderful! I can't wait!
Just one little thing though, dont you lead a hard life, due to all the Christians there? I understand it might be hard, but i'm up for it. :thumbsup:

Sariel 03-01-2010 08:01 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by True Disciple (Post 481278)
You are misunderstanding this passage. We are peacemakers, because destroying godless people will result in more peace on earth. Consider the following Words of Jesus:

Matthew 10:34:
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Even though us "godless people" are far more peaceful than most Christians?
I'm not guessing, i've been told countless times to "Kill! It's the Christian thing to do" by Christians, but they may just be referring to non-Christians.
Thank you for clarifying for me.

Philippe 03-01-2010 08:02 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tekk021 (Post 481280)
I once read the bible, when I was young, I have yet to do it anymore, because each new version twists something from the last, to say what people believe it should not what it originally held when it was written. So I choose not to read the new slander, nor read it at all.

You're right! The one and only true Book is the KJV 1611, not the 'remakes' those pope-loving child-molesters wrote for their convenience!

True Disciple 03-01-2010 08:12 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tekk021 (Post 481280)
I simply believe that god wants peace among all human beings, not matter color, language, intelligence, like some of you seem to lack, or anything else for that matter.

Then you clearly aren't a christian, and you will go to hell. That is very sad! Don't you know how hot it's there? Wouldn't you consider your Salvation™ for a moment?

Quote:

And may god strike me down here and now if I'm wrong for believing in that, or shall I say, your seemingly unmerciful god.
I noticed you haven't replied anymore since writing this...;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sariel (Post 481284)
Even though us "godless people" are far more peaceful than most Christians?

You have a twisted definition of peaceful. Your definition consists of endorsing whatever evil another person is committing. Our definition consists of destroying sources of evil on this earth, like for example pagan sluts like Cassie here. If we succeed in that, there will be peace. That's why we are peacemakers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Philippe (Post 481285)
You're right! The one and only true Book is the KJV 1611, not the 'remakes' those pope-loving child-molesters wrote for their convenience!

Godly Words, Brother. Do you know already when you are going to join us in Freehold?:)

Tekk021 03-01-2010 08:18 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by True Disciple (Post 481292)
Then you clearly aren't a christian, and you will go to hell. That is very sad! Don't you know how hot it's there? Wouldn't you consider your Salvation™ for a moment?



I noticed you haven't replied anymore since writing this...;)

Actually I've considered going to hell many a time. To be honest it seems it would be more peaceful and less judgmental than trying to get into heaven by such ways and Christianity puts forward. And I had not replied because none of you had said much worth replying to. So no, I am still very much alive, and have not been struck down, Mr. Disciple.

Miss Cassandra 03-01-2010 08:21 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sariel (Post 481283)
I'll see if i can make it in like 2-3 weeks though i'm not sure.
Wonderful! I can't wait!

Neither can I! Wiccans for love and tolerance!:thumbsup:

Quote:

Just one little thing though, dont you lead a hard life, due to all the Christians there? I understand it might be hard, but i'm up for it. :thumbsup:
Very hard, but I've grown used to it. One disadvantage is that I can't walk on the street easily. I work in a grocery store, but change my appearance every morning to make sure people don't recognize me as "that moon-worshipping whore."
Other disadvantages include the annual witch hunts these people organize. I barely made it last year, but I'm confident I can stay out of their clutches more easily this time.
You also can have problems if you let your neighbours know you're a wiccan. Mrs. Deirdre, a former coven member did, and disappeared three days afterwards. I've found a good address to live now, I'm living together with a coven member, but these people do not know she is.

Quote:

Originally Posted by True Disciple (Post 481292)
I noticed you haven't replied anymore since writing this...;)

Yes, you must have bored the shit out of him.:lol:

Quote:

You have a twisted definition of peaceful. Your definition consists of endorsing whatever evil another person is committing. Our definition consists of destroying sources of evil on this earth, like for example pagan sluts like Cassie here. If we succeed in that, there will be peace. That's why we are peacemakers.
With your twisted logic, even genocide becomes a good method to make the world a better place.:thumbdown:

Sariel 03-01-2010 08:21 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by True Disciple (Post 481292)

You have a twisted definition of peaceful. Your definition consists of endorsing whatever evil another person is committing. Our definition consists of destroying sources of evil on this earth, like for example pagan sluts like Cassie here. If we succeed in that, there will be peace. That's why we are peacemakers.


I dont get your religion. Of course there wont be peace. It's the other way around. When people who believe in violence and wiping out other religions go away, then there'll be peace.

Philippe 03-01-2010 08:22 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by True Disciple (Post 481292)
Godly Words, Brother. Do you know already when you are going to join us in Freehold?:)

Well, I'm still waiting for the contact info of the Joo lawyers that could help me get there as soon as possible.
I just hope that it will be before the elections to choose the new mayor. I would be blessed if I could help make clear to Mr King that he's not welcome.

Thanks for showing those non-believers that you follow the Book:

1 Kings 13:15
Then he said unto him, Come home with me, and eat bread

Sariel 03-01-2010 08:24 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Cassandra (Post 481301)
Neither can I! Wiccans for love and tolerance!:thumbsup:



Very hard, but I've grown used to it. One disadvantage is that I can't walk on the street easily. I work in a grocery store, but change my appearance every morning to make sure people don't recognize me as "that moon-worshipping whore."
Other disadvantages include the annual witch hunts these people organize. I barely made it last year, but I'm confident I can stay out of their clutches more easily this time.
You also can have problems if you let your neighbours know you're a wiccan. Mrs. Deirdre, a former coven member did, and disappeared three days afterwards. I've found a good address to live now, I'm living together with a coven member, but these people do not know she is.

With your twisted logic, even genocide becomes a good method to make the world a better place.:thumbdown:

I'm not too worried, i'm excellent at defending myself from people like that.

Tekk021 03-01-2010 08:29 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Cassandra (Post 481301)
Yes, you must have bored the shit out of him.:lol:

That they did Cassie. They are too close minded to open up to anything more than the slander they read. You'd be much safer moving north, towards wisconsin or so. It's really quite nice here, and full of many more tolerant people who want peace over killing those they dislike, such as Freeholds "witch" hunts.

Miss Cassandra 03-01-2010 08:44 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tekk021 (Post 481312)
That they did Cassie. They are too close minded to open up to anything more than the slander they read. You'd be much safer moving north, towards wisconsin or so. It's really quite nice here, and full of many more tolerant people who want peace over killing those they dislike, such as Freeholds "witch" hunts.

Well, I have been planning to move out as soon as I could support myself, but I'm 19 years old, and they've raised me to become married around my 16th year. I still need to learn a lot.

However, maybe I'll revise my plans. A new guy has come to Freehold, and his name is Alfred King. Our previous mayor died about a week ago, and mr. King is running for mayor. He is a democrat, and he is colored, so the people here don't like him much.:thumbsup:

However, they now discover that a lot of resentment towards them lives in Freehold, especially among the poorer people in Freehold, including their own servants. They are morbidly afraid of him. So awesome!:lol:

Read more about mr King here.

Also, if you want to help mr. King and the good people of our town, you can oppose his foremost opponent and "true christian" Johny Joe Hold here. You will see that this man is a liar and never answers questions.

Miss Cassandra 03-01-2010 08:49 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sariel (Post 481308)
I'm not too worried, i'm excellent at defending myself from people like that.

I'm glad to hear that!:thumbsup:

Sariel 03-01-2010 08:52 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Cassandra (Post 481329)
Well, I have been planning to move out as soon as I could support myself, but I'm 19 years old, and they've raised me to become married around my 16th year. I still need to learn a lot.

However, maybe I'll revise my plans. A new guy has come to Freehold, and his name is Alfred King. Our previous mayor died about a week ago, and mr. King is running for mayor. He is a democrat, and he is colored, so the people here don't like him much.:thumbsup:

However, they now discover that a lot of resentment towards them lives in Freehold, especially among the poorer people in Freehold, including their own servants. They are morbidly afraid of him. So awesome!:lol:

Read more about mr King here.

Also, if you want to help mr. King and the good people of our town, you can oppose his foremost opponent and "true christian" Johny Joe Hold here. You will see that this man is a liar and never answers questions.

Truly an inspiring person. I noticed how he's not liked by most Christians. Pity, he sounds like the perfect mayor, something Freehold could really use.
  • Investigation of the mysterious deaths caused by Project Habakkuk.
  • Fair compensation for the residents of former Des Moines for their land.
  • No more big cowards hitting little girls.
  • No more oppression of the First Amendment.
I can't express in words how annoyed i am to see parents hitting children, it saddens me deeply aswell, that children have to suffer this daily. Hopefully King will win and put a stop to all these atrocities.
Also, what is Project Habakkuk?
I googled it and it's something about World War 2?

Rachel Sue 03-01-2010 08:55 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Cassandra (Post 481329)
Well, I have been planning to move out as soon as I could support myself, but I'm 19 years old, and they've raised me to become married around my 16th year. I still need to learn a lot.

However, maybe I'll revise my plans. A new guy has come to Freehold, and his name is Alfred King. Our previous mayor died about a week ago, and mr. King is running for mayor. He is a democrat, and he is colored, so the people here don't like him much.:thumbsup:

Liberal or not, Mr. King is a MARRIED man! Granted, I wouldn't put it past you crazy Wickens to 'revise your plans' to include a fresh piece of meat. You, Missy, are a harlot!

He's not even an Ex-Nigra!

Levi Jones 03-01-2010 08:59 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Cassandra (Post 481329)
Well, I have been planning to move out as soon as I could support myself, but I'm 19 years old, and they've raised me to become married around my 16th year. I still need to learn a lot.

Cassy, I think we all know why you haven't left, but it can never be. I'm married and I'm not hell bound like you are.

No Secrets Victoria 03-01-2010 09:03 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
I felt the evil radiate off that witch Cassandra, and come through my computer monitor, and speak to me, in a sultry, yet soft and innocent voice..
I am NO LONGER ATTRACTED TO WOMEN!
Get thy devil off my shoulder!

Pray for me brothers and sisters in Christ, do not let me be tempted by witchy lesbians again.
:cray:

PRAISE GOD

Alfred King 03-01-2010 09:03 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sariel (Post 481334)
Hopefully King will win and put a stop to all these atrocities.

Thank you for your support.

Sariel 03-01-2010 09:05 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alfred King (Post 481344)
Thank you for your support.

It's my pleasure. :thumbsup:

Miss Cassandra 03-01-2010 09:13 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sariel (Post 481334)
Truly an inspiring person. I noticed how he's not liked by most Christians. Pity, he sounds like the perfect mayor, something Freehold could really use.

Oh, but his impopularity among christians is not really a problem. You see, these people have been annexing land from the nearby Des Moines area, against the will of its inhabitants. They did not realize, however, that these people are allowed to vote as well, and mr. King is regarded as a true hero there.:thumbsup:

Quote:

I can't express in words how annoyed i am to see parents hitting children, it saddens me deeply aswell, that children have to suffer this daily. Hopefully King will win and put a stop to all these atrocities.
Well, they did it to me daily, I still have many scars over my body from when my father went particularly angry. I hope mr. King will be able to put these crimionals into prison, where they belong!:angry:

Quote:

Also, what is Project Habakkuk?
I googled it and it's something about World War 2?
It has nothing to do with that weird WW2 project, though they now like to pretend it is, now that Alfred King started asking questions.
As many witches, I am a very nosy person, and I come a lot in the woods, where much of the Project takes place. It is top secret, and if I would give you too much inside information they would delete my post, so I won't go into detail here.

Let me just say that, if the plan succeeds, many people around the world will notice. However, many parts of it rely on faith instead of technology, so I personally think it will backfire. But not without cost in human lives, I'm afraid.:(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachel Sue (Post 481338)
Liberal or not, Mr. King is a MARRIED man! Granted, I wouldn't put it past you crazy Wickens to 'revise your plans' to include a fresh piece of meat. You, Missy, are a harlot!

Silly belgican girl. I am not sexually attracted to mr. King, he is more than twice my age. I like guys of my own age, I'm not a christian loser who marries a man of 37 when she is 14 herself.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levi Jones (Post 481340)
Cassy, I think we all know why you haven't left, but it can never be. I'm married and I'm not hell bound like you are.

So that's why you always kept inviting me for additional "Private Bible Lessons" when I was eleven, even though I was one of the best at Sunday School. Not that I didn't know that, of course, you never bothered to conceal your lusts for immature girls.:thumbdown:

What's up, isn't your wife giving you enough attention? Or is she just unconscious because you've had a discussion?:lol:

Miss Cassandra 03-01-2010 09:17 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by No Secrets Victoria (Post 481343)
I felt the evil radiate off that witch Cassandra, and come through my computer monitor, and speak to me, in a sultry, yet soft and innocent voice..
I am NO LONGER ATTRACTED TO WOMEN!
Get thy devil off my shoulder!

Pray for me brothers and sisters in Christ, do not let me be tempted by witchy lesbians again.
:cray:

PRAISE GOD

Oh no, that closeted lesbian is back again, fantasizing about me from behind her screen, not realizing, or ignoring, the fact that I'm as straight as possibly can.:thumbdown:

I have an idea, why can't you start a relationship with Pastor Zeke, then you both can be "cured" from your "ungodly lusts.":D

Tekk021 03-01-2010 09:21 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Cassandra (Post 481353)
Oh, but his impopularity among christians is not really a problem. You see, these people have been annexing land from the nearby Des Moines area, against the will of its inhabitants. They did not realize, however, that these people are allowed to vote as well, and mr. King is regarded as a true hero there.:thumbsup:



Well, they did it to me daily, I still have many scars over my body from when my father went particularly angry. I hope mr. King will be able to put these crimionals into prison, where they belong!:angry:



It has nothing to do with that weird WW2 project, though they now like to pretend it is, now that Alfred King started asking questions.
As many witches, I am a very nosy person, and I come a lot in the woods, where much of the Project takes place. It is top secret, and if I would give you too much inside information they would delete my post, so I won't go into detail here.

Let me just say that, if the plan succeeds, many people around the world will notice. However, many parts of it rely on faith instead of technology, so I personally think it will backfire. But not without cost in human lives, I'm afraid.:(



Silly belgican girl. I am not sexually attracted to mr. King, he is more than twice my age. I like guys of my own age, I'm not a christian loser who marries a man of 37 when she is 14 herself.



So that's why you always kept inviting me for additional "Private Bible Lessons" when I was eleven, even though I was one of the best at Sunday School. Not that I didn't know that, of course, you never bothered to conceal your lusts for immature girls.:thumbdown:

What's up, isn't your wife giving you enough attention? Or is she just unconscious because you've had a discussion?:lol:

Wow this town seems to be filled with the Crazies Miss Cassie.

Philippe 03-01-2010 09:24 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tekk021 (Post 481358)
Wow this town seems to be filled with the Crazies Miss Cassie.

Why don't you introduce yourself properly in the Introduction forum, before insulting True Christians?

Rachel Sue 03-01-2010 09:26 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Cassandra (Post 481353)
I come a lot in the woods

I do not believe that ANYONE asked about your sex life. Disgusting wicken harlot!


Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Cassandra (Post 481353)
Silly belgican girl. I am not sexually attracted to mr. King, he is more than twice my age. I like guys of my own age, I'm not a christian loser who marries a man of 37 when she is 14 herself.

That is not the first time that you have called me 'Belgican'. The first time, I was willing to call it an honest mistake and overlook it since you are, after all, a mormon.

I will have you know that not only am I 100% Caucasian but I am also the PROUD daughter of a United States Marine. I have received training in many different hunting techniques that my father and our friends practice yearly in the marshes near the local Boodist enclave. Last year I stalked, shot and field dressed three buck deer (including one that was strangely bipedal) in a single day of hunting. I am actually rather hoping that the good people of Landover will invite me to join in the next Witchhunt festival.

As for me being 14...well, I've been told that I could still pass as a teenager but yours is the most extreme compliment thus far. I have a few years on you, girlie, and I am NOT afraid to give your father a phone call and ask him to remind you about how you should treat your elders.

Sariel 03-01-2010 09:30 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachel Sue (Post 481365)
I do not believe that ANYONE asked about your sex life. Disgusting wicken harlot!

Get your mind out of the gutters. How immature.

Rachel Sue 03-01-2010 09:35 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachel Sue (Post 481365)
The first time, I was willing to call it an honest mistake and overlook it since you are, after all, a mormon.

I meant to say 'm.o.r.o.n' however, I rather like the word filter here, it improved my post drastically.

Sariel 03-01-2010 09:39 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachel Sue (Post 481375)
I meant to say that you are, after all, a mormon. Sorry, mormon / mormon, I always get those two confused!

Twice. :thumbsup:

Rachel Sue 03-01-2010 09:40 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sariel (Post 481381)
Twice. :thumbsup:

Yes, well let's see you type it without an error!


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:06 PM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2022 all rights reserved