View Single Post
(#136)
Old
Currently incarcerated

Location: Godly Massachusetts, Where Witchhunting's still a National Sport
Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!! - 11-04-2009, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Dream View Post
I know... I'm sorry mate, but I was being sarcastic. I support evolution.
Friend,

There is a reason why it's called the THEORY of Evolution.
There is a reason why it's NOT called the theory of Creation.

Because one is merely a Theory, the other FACT!

If you really believe that a big pile of mud turned into a fish, which sprouted legs and arms and turned into monkeys, which turned into human beings, then you're more stupid than I thought. For a start, if that's true, why's there still mud around, and why do babies not have tails like monkeys when they're born? You really are a retard.