X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: White people is God's chosen

Originally posted by Remy Lebeau View Post
    I am a white man. How dare you claim that Jesus has not purified me in His most holy blood. On what basis do you make such a judgement?
    Originally posted by Joo View Post
    On the basis that your skin is brown.
    Oooooooooooooooooooooooh!!! So people with butter caramel skin can't be Saved? You've really revealed your true colors, Joo boy.

Enjoy the new infraction points, bigot.
    Master of Godly Debating

Latest Conquest:Sacred Heart

Debate Record
    Currently Undefeated
    Lastest Debates:
    Catholic - Not Christian: Former Altar Boy/Molestation Victim with "Stockholm Syndrome" admits catholicism is false
    James Peter: Idiotic Catholic Retard Thwarted
    Vayhr of the Warhost: Unrepentant wigger struck down.
    Teflon: See the post that nailed him.
    86 Victories
    0 Defeats

Past Victories (Archive):
    Uppity Atheist Pagan Witch finally keels over and DIES. America Wins Again!!!
    Uppity feeble minded witch needs to be taught how to debate
    Racist Nazi Feminazi Bulldyke CRUSHED in debate

Comment

Oooooooooooooooooooooooh!!! So people with butter caramel skin can't be Saved? You've really revealed your true colors, Joo boy.

I never said you can't be saved, I just said your skin is of a brown hue.

Comment

He is a beautiful caramel color....not brown. He looks like he has been kissed by the sun...or the SON! GLORY!

I hope we don't have to correct you again.... you seem like such a nice boy.

Stop picking on nigras please, it's very racists and will not be tolerated on this, GOD's Favorite Forum.

Lve, Sister Thumper
        sigpic

Tweet me Here
        My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Originally posted by BibleThumpinBlonde View Post
          He is a beautiful caramel color....not brown. He looks like he has been kissed by the sun...or the SON! GLORY!

I hope we don't have to correct you again.... you seem like such a nice boy.

Stop picking on nigras please, it's very racists and will not be tolerated on this, GOD's Favorite Forum.

Lve, Sister Thumper
          I'm not picking on him. Caramel is a shade of brown, I trust you aren't color blind. Not to mention, he's a fully grown adult man, he can take care of himself.

Comment

wow... i didn't find anything offensive by what you said, so don't feel bad.

Comment

Originally posted by stealtfc View Post
              wow... i didn't find anything offensive by what you said, so don't feel bad.
              Oh right.
              First you come here to OUR Forum to persecute US and now you think It's OK to join in and persecute Remy who certainly can't help being Caramel in Color and on Judgment day will certainly be Saved by Our Lord Jesus..

You should be ashamed.

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
              being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

Comment

No, you said that his skin was brown, and that on that basis he couldn't be Saved. The post's right there for anyone to see, why are you trying to deny it?
                O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

I am a white man. How dare you claim that Jesus has not purified me in His most holy blood. On what basis do you make such a judgement?
                  On the basis that your skin is brown.
                  Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
                  No, you said that his skin was brown, and that on that basis he couldn't be Saved. The post's right there for anyone to see, why are you trying to deny it?
                  All joos are born liars. Its as plain as the hooked nose on his face.
                  Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                    I know! This hebe's so twisted, he even claims not to be a Joo, and seems to expect people to believe him. Pull the other one, Shlomo, you might find a shiny penny.
                    O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
                      I know! This hebe's so twisted, he even claims not to be a Joo, and seems to expect people to believe him. Pull the other one, Shlomo, you might find a shiny penny.
                      Well you can't really blame him. I'd be ashamed of being a Christ-killer too. If I was one.
                      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

He didn't say that black people couldn't be saved. He said that they aren't white. There is nothing wrong with being black. Being a black person is just a matter of skin pigmentation - it has nothing to do with being evil.
                        Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dances with Joy View Post
                          He didn't say that black people couldn't be saved. He said that they aren't white. There is nothing wrong with being black. Being a black person is just a matter of skin pigmentation - it has nothing to do with being evil.
                          It has absolutely nothing to do with skin pigmentation.

Alicia Keys is NOT BLACK, her skin is not BLACK.

Vanessa Williams is NOT BLACK, her skin is not BLACK.

Vin Diesel is NOT BLACK, his skin is not BLACK.

Now if you are anything like all the other secularist racist scum out there you think

and are both BLACK?

Since BLACK obviously has nothing to do with their physical appearance, what is it all about?

Seeing as I'm not a racist, would you mind clearing up some confusion I'm having?

Are these brown women BLACK?

Is this fair skinned person among all those negroidials white?

Look at these two guys. Are they white?

Last edited by Remy Lebeau; 09-10-2009, 02:04 PM.
                          Master of Godly Debating

Debate Record
                          Currently Undefeated
                          Lastest Debates:
                          Catholic - Not Christian: Former Altar Boy/Molestation Victim with "Stockholm Syndrome" admits catholicism is false
                          86 Victories
                          0 Defeats

Comment

Originally posted by Dances with Joy View Post
                            He didn't say that black people couldn't be saved.
                            How can you continue to deny the obvious? Those posts are right there in front of you, you infuriating woman!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                              Ah, I see that's how you twisted this. Right, I was referring to the fact that he said "I am a white man" when he isn't. My basis was, 'he's not a white man, because his skin isn't white' that's just how it works. I'm not saying he's any worse or better, nor that he can't be saved, I'm just speaking purely on categorical terms based on color and hue. It would be just the same as if I said "I'm a black man" which I'm not. If someone told me that I wasn't a black man I wouldn't take offense because my skin isn't black, it's just fact.

So before you go get all bent out of shape, why don't you try asking what I meant before having a tantrum, aye kiddies?

Comment

Right, I was referring to the fact that he said "I am a white man" when he isn't. My basis was, 'he's not a white man, because his skin isn't white' that's just how it works.
                                So these two guys are white, correct?

Let's see if this joo ignores this question (thus admitting he is wrong and a racist) or not.

I notice the rest of them shut their racist pie holes...
                                Master of Godly Debating

Debate Record
                                Currently Undefeated
                                Lastest Debates:
                                86 Victories
                                0 Defeats

Comment

Working...
                                X