X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Judge Scalia Believes Satan is Real, That Settles it.

This is wonderful news. Things on the Supreme Court are finally going our way.

Justice Anthony Scalia told a journalist he believes Satan is a real person. He added that atheists just make Satan happier.

He also explained something I have been wondering about. We don't hear too often these days about people being possessed by the Devil. Justice Scalia explained that is because Satan is clever and sometimes keeps a low profile.

All in all, this is a gift from God:

Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Re: If Judge Scalia Believes Satan is Real, That Settles it.

I'm glad to have leadership both wise and just
    I do believe in Satan, but it's in God that I trust.
    That old devil has a trick up his sleeve
    but to resist him we need only believe
    in the Lion that is strong, faithful and true
    He (temporarily) gave his life willingly to save me and you!

Comment

He should have added that Jews please Satan just as much. After all, they killed Jesus and never even apologized for it.
      The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Originally posted by WWJDnow View Post
        He should have added that Jews please Satan just as much. After all, they killed Jesus and never even apologized for it.
        You have to guess Judge Scalia knows the Jews have never owned up to killing Jesus and he does not let them off the hook when they show up in his court. Evidence is that one of the most successful lawyers to appear often in front of the Supreme Court is Jay Sekulow.

Jay was a Jew, became a member of Jews for Jesus, and lives in remorse because his relatives murdered Jesus.

I would guess that when Jay and the Justice spot one another over the bench they exchange a thumbs up.
        Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

If a theological truth is so plain that even a Mary-hailing Romanist like Scalia can acknowledge it, those who deny it are without excuse.
          This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

This makes sense. I mean, the Supreme Court ruled that corporations are people, with all the rights of people (but obviously not the responsibilities -that would just be silly). So why shouldn't Satan have personhood as well?

They also judged that what were formerly known as "bribes" are free speech. Hopefully now Satan won't bother wasting 40 days tempting us in the desert, showings us the four corners of our square planet. Just hand me a suitcase full of free speech, small denominations, used bills. It won't change me, but I can always use more money/free speech.
            Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
            Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
            Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond View Post
              the Supreme Court ruled that corporations are people
              I just realized this means all companies that refuse to obey The Holy Bible for 100% will burn in Hell. Enhancing the torture of all the blacks in Hell with the eternal stench of burning KFC!

5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
              To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
              James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Since corporate persons will also go to heaven, and there's only room for 140,000 people in heaven, this makes everyone's odds of escaping hell even lower. The odds of getting to Heaven are already VERY low.
                Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
                Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
                Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
                  Justice Anthony Scalia told a journalist he believes Satan is a real person.
                  I'm not sure about the motives for Scalia saying this or whether the words of a catlick descendant of the mafia count for much. He probably doesn't believe any of this but, as a servant of the Anti-Christ the vicar of Rome, he intends to never convict a criminal because "Satandidit!"

This will release feral nigras, beaners, and other unwholesome characters into the wild and life will become intolerable and Armageddon will draw nigh!

Can we have him declared insane and replace him with a Baptist Judge who knows what to do?
                  sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                  Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Working...
                  X