X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pastor J.C. Manning,M.D., Ph.D.

I have been contacted by a few members of Landover Church to look into Pastor Manning. My investigation started was initiated on 09/06/2010. I used all the normal outlets, local, state police authorities, the FBI,Interpol and the CIA. I have found no police record of a person called Pastor J.C. Manning.There was a report in Juarez Mexico of a known pedophile that went by the name of Carter James Manning. The police in Juarez Emailed me a photo but the gentleman bore little resemblance and was much younger. After talking with the Juarez PD, I have eliminated that possibility.

I have found however record of him in NY City on Wall Street. He at one time carried stock trader certificate and license. At the time of this report he carried a triple aaa rating on NYSE, NASDAC and the S&P exchange. It seems that your Pastor Manning has a way with money.

Sam Diamond.

P.S. I will be personally investing a large portion of my retirement with Pastor Manning.
    Last edited by Phebe Carlyle; 09-18-2010, 02:31 AM. Reason: requested by poster. to change from LC to JC

Re: Pastor L.C. Manning,M.D., Ph.D.

Thank you Sam. Once I receive your confirmation letter I will be passing on to my Investment Firm. I have also sent them a link to this post.

Lisa
    Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
    Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
    Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
    Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
    Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
    Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

Comment

Re: Pastor L.C. Manning,M.D., Ph.D.

I think I'm going to give all of my money and assets to Pastor Manning, since he is the one who really knows what to do with them. I can just ask him for money when I need to pay a bill.
      The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Re: Pastor J.C. Manning,M.D., Ph.D.

Dear Friends,

I didn't know I was being investigated by Sam Diamond himself, but I am not surprised at the outcome. I have been investing with God at my side for all my life now and always easily outperformed all those communist traders who refused to repent and get on their knees for Jesus Christ. Which is clearly wrong since Jesus said: "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man comes to the Father but by Me." (John 14:6)

Originally posted by Sam Diamond View Post
        I have found however record of him in NY City on Wall Street. He at one time carried stock trader certificate and license. At the time of this report he carried a triple aaa rating on NYSE, NASDAC and the S&P exchange. It seems that your Pastor Manning has a way with money.
        I am impressed you figured that out as I prefer not to brag about my Wall Street past. I stopped trading on Wall Street myself though, I now have some trusted Christian partners who do the actual trading for me, so I can spend more time on my Pastoral duty of filling children with the joy of Jesus, often even twice. "I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also" (John 14:3).

P.S. I will be personally investing a large portion of my retirement with Pastor Manning.
        I already started on that investment scheme we talked about, you won't be disappointed. "Can two walk together, except they be agreed?" (Amos 3:3)

Originally posted by Lisa H View Post
        Thank you Sam. Once I receive your confirmation letter I will be passing on to my Investment Firm. I have also sent them a link to this post.
        A few people of your investment firm already contacted me on a personal level to do some investments for them. I hope you don't mind me saying this, but I have some doubts about the investment strategy of the firm you are using. They do not seem to look at God for guidance in their policies and also they keep blaming George W. Bush for their economic troubles while everyone knows Bill Clinton is too blame for that. "That whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman." (2nd Chronicles 15:13)

Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
        I think I'm going to give all of my money and assets to Pastor Manning, since he is the one who really knows what to do with them. I can just ask him for money when I need to pay a bill.
        You have started to think like a millionaire Billy Bob. That is a very important step to becoming one! "Whoever sows generously will also reap generously"! (2nd Corinthians 9:6)

Yours in Christ,

Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D.
        How to Study the Bible - About HELL! - The Miracles of Jesus - Biblical Facts - Scientific PROOF

THE BIBLE SAYS THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO HEAVEN!
        Jesus said: "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." John 14:6

ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE YOU!

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,
        and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him
        from the dead, thou shalt be saved." Romans 10:9

1. Admit you are a worthless sinner. Romans 3:10
        2. Be willing to turn from sin (repent). Acts 17:30
        3. Believe that Jesus Christ died for you, was buried and
        rose from the dead. Romans 10:9-10
        4. Through prayer, invite Jesus into your life to become
        your personal Savior, Boss, King and Lord. Romans 10:13
        What to Pray:

Lord Jesus, I know that I have sinned against you.
        I know that I am not perfect and that I can never
        please you through my own efforts. I know that I
        deserve to be judged according to my sins. And, I
        know that I have absolutely nothing to offer you.

Lord Jesus, I ask you to forgive me. I do not rely
        on myself but only on you and I receive you as
        Lord of my life and as savior of my soul.
        Lord Jesus, please save me!

Accepted Jesus as your Savior?
        Now you need to:

1. Study your KJV Bible every day
        to get to know Christ better.
        2. Talk to God in prayer every day.
        3. Be baptized, worship, fellowship,
        and serve with other Christians
        in a church where Christ is preached,
        and the Bible is the final authority.
        4. Tell others about Jesus Christ
        until the day Jesus finally kills you.

Comment

I was a bit skeptic as I don't trust Doctors, but if Sam Diamond says you are all right there might be something to you. I just got some cash after selling some of Mrs. Johnson's property, her house is unfortunately still for sale, which I am considering to invest.
          5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
          To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
          James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Dear Cranky Old Man,

You seem like the type for a long term investment to me. Let's have dinner and discuss the details! "And he made them a feast, and they did eat and drink." (Genesis 26:30)

Yours in Christ,

How to Study the Bible - About HELL! - The Miracles of Jesus - Biblical Facts - Scientific PROOF

Jesus said: "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." John 14:6

ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE YOU!

What to Pray:

Now you need to:

Comment

Pastor Madoff, do you work only with individuals, or also institutional investments? My church's endowment fund is barely earning .5% in very conservative investments. While the investing style still needs to remain conservative, very low risk, I'd like to see more coming in!
              Bible boring? Nonsense!
              Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
              You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Dear Rev. M. Rodimer,

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
                do you work only with individuals, or also institutional investments?
                I mostly do individuals, but I also do entire institutions. Especially Christian ones. "Whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God." (1st Corinthians 10:31)

Yours in Christ,

ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE YOU!

What to Pray:

Now you need to:

Comment

Pastor Manning

I had sent a cheque with some legal documents on Tuesday. I hope you have received it.

Lisa.
                  Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
                  Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
                  Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
                  Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
                  Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

Comment

Dear Lisa,

I had sent a cheque with some legal documents on Tuesday. I hope you have received it.
                    Sorry that I have not been able to respond sooner, I have been very busy lately. The documents all arrived in perfect order. It could be that one of these days some people come visit your house and want to look around a bit. Just let them, it's all part of the plan. They are working on selling your house so we can accelerate your investments. Do you have any family members you could stay with? "Whoever sows generously will also reap generously"! (2nd Corinthians 9:6)

Yours in Christ,

ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE YOU!

What to Pray:

Now you need to:

Comment

Pastor Manning,

I don't know if this is seemly, but if Sister Lisa would like to spend some time on the Gold Coast, she can certainly stay at my apartment there while her own home is being evaluated and even put on the market. I have no use for it at the moment and it is just sitting there empty.

I realize it would be an interstate jaunt but it could solve any short term accomodation issue, as work commitments don't enter into the equation in this case.

Sister Lisa, if you are reading this, my Gold Coast apartment is yours for as long as you need it, if you need it, when you need it.

YIC

Sister Phebe

There's Jesus here,
                      Just see what He offers me....
                      Down here my sins forgiven,
                      Up there a home in heaven
                      Praise God, That's the way for me!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Phebe Dewitt View Post
                        Pastor Manning,

I don't know if this is seemly, but if Sister Lisa would like to spend some time on the Gold Coast, she can certainly stay at my apartment there while her own home is being evaluated and even put on the market. I have no use for it at the moment and it is just sitting there empty.

I realize it would be an interstate jaunt but it could solve any short term accomodation issue, as work commitments don't enter into the equation in this case.

Sister Lisa, if you are reading this, my Gold Coast apartment is yours for as long as you need it, if you need it, when you need it.

YIC

Sister Phebe
                        Thanks Sister Phebe for the offer. All this is new to me and really unsure about everything.

Comment

Thanks Sister Phebe for the offer. All this is new to me and really unsure about everything.
                          That is understandable. These things can be daunting. I don't know what is going on with evaluations and thoughts of selling your place at all. I just did a quick read of Pastor Manning's comment and knew my place is empty in the same country and just wanted you to know that if you needed somewhere to say, you had a place to call home.

Hmm.. Just where is your property located? As if in a viable location, given the strong AU economy at the moment, I for one am not understanding why selling your property would be a wise thing, as you could just use the equity you have in properties in equity leverage/negative gearing type of investments, therefore not needing to sell the property at all.

Oh but gosh.. I am only a woman so.. what would I know. have to rush, have a pie to get out of the oven prior to heading for the Sunday School setup.

YIC

Sister Phebe.

There's Jesus here,

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Phebe Dewitt View Post
                            That is understandable. These things can be daunting. I don't know what is going on with evaluations and thoughts of selling your place at all.;unsure; I just did a quick read of Pastor Manning's comment and knew my place is empty in the same country and just wanted you to know that if you needed somewhere to say, you had a place to call home.

Hmm.. Just where is your property located? As if in a viable location, given the strong AU economy at the moment, I for one am not understanding why selling your property would be a wise thing, as you could just use the equity you have in properties in equity leverage/negative gearing type of investments, therefore not needing to sell the property at all.

Oh but gosh.. I am only a woman so.. what would I know. have to rush, have a pie to get out of the oven prior to heading for the Sunday School setup.

YIC

Sister Phebe.
                            I am unsure of these things. Were will I live if the house is sold. At the moment I do not pay any rent or anything. I am sure the house is worth a fair bit of money judging from some of the houses sold in the area.

Comment

I am unsure of these things. Were will I live if the house is sold. At the moment I do not pay any rent or anything. I am sure the house is worth a fair bit of money judging from some of the houses sold in the area.
                              Well, my question is why you would need to sell the house you are in at the moment, considering the equity you would have in the property, you could USE that equity (and still retain your property) to invest in other avenues.

I made my own money from doing something similar.

YIC

Sister Phebe.

There's Jesus here,

Comment

Working...
                              X