This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got questions? Use the search engine here!

Got questions? USE OUR SEARCH ENGINE HERE!

(It's also in my signature.)
    Last edited by Jeb Stuart Thurmond; 05-17-2016, 12:32 AM.
    Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
    Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
    Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Re: Got questions? Use the search engine here!

It is a great search engine! I use it all the time.
    5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
    To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
    James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Great thread, Brother!

I'm so sick of answering the same questions over and over again, just because the unsaved are so offensively lazy.
      Sweet Lord Jesus,
      I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
      Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
      Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
      Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
      Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
      Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
      Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Comment

it looks simple to use

Comment

Finally, a search engine free from bias.
          A woman came up to me the other day, 12/6/2016 and said:
          "But Mr. Winner, if GOD loves everyone then why is there so much suffering in the world?"

Because GOD doesn't love everyone. Too many people have this absurd idea in their heads that GOD is all loving.
          If he was all loving, then murderers, thieves and homosexuals would be waiting for you in Heaven.

GOD doesn't open his gate to just anyone. Being a True Christian™ is like a Queue Jump ticket at Disney, we are guaranteed a ride with JESUS.

Comment

Originally posted by The_cheeseburger View Post
            it looks simple to use
            Oh, it is.
            The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Gosh! This is certainly a God send! Now, at times Mr Dewitt is not around to answer questions I have, I can just load this search engine and be sure I am getting all the RIGHT information.

Thank you so much!

YIC

Mrs. Phebe Dewitt.

There's Jesus here,
              Just see what He offers me....
              Down here my sins forgiven,
              Up there a home in heaven
              Praise God, That's the way for me!!

Comment

I was just wondering but is the Witch Hunt actually KILLING witches or just banning them from this site?

Comment

Originally posted by AuraLayne View Post
                  I was just wondering but is the Witch Hunt actually KILLING witches or just banning them from this site?
                  Of course we don't actually kidnap or kill the witches. That you can prove.

That would be illegal.
                  Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

That I know of? Thats scary...Sorry but I'm a witch and I'd rather be banend from this site of ignorant idiots living in the 16th centuary. I have found a place to report this site and since you posted that little part below I have proof of threats. Goodbye, BLESSED BE

Comment

Originally posted by AuraLayne View Post
                      That I know of? Thats scary...Sorry but I'm a witch and I'd rather be banend from this site of ignorant idiots living in the 16th centuary.
                      Poor thing. It doesn't know that whoever it calls, they will mock it. Nobody likes wiccans but wiccans.

You can't have it both ways, witch. You can't despise society (like all wiccans) and then expect it to come and save you when you inevitably get your precious feelings hurt.

I have found a place to report this site and since you posted that little part below I have proof of threats. Goodbye, BLESSED BE
                      It also doesn't know what constitutes a threat. Every day is a new day for it, always discovering new unknowns.
                      The vine is dried up, and the fig tree languisheth; the pomegranate tree, the palm tree also, and the apple tree, even all the trees of the field, are withered: because joy is withered away from the sons of men.~Joel 1:12

Comment

I don't despise socioty infact, I love everyone in a friendly way. You though I feel sorry for you have no morals, no rules, you don't even know the God your worshipping...You call yourself a christian...I've seen nicer people in my life. I have friend Mary West who is the kindest Christian I've ever met, she does very little wrong. And you guys are like satanists compared to her. Go on and preach but I'm gonna let you be the one to cry at night because your just another reason for God to want to destroy the world. You with no shame...

Comment

She just doesn't get it....

Living without the fear of the Lord is no way to go through life.

Thanks for the search engine, it's been of much use to me so far!

IN JHC's name,

Y4L

Comment

Now if there was a search engine chronolically about Qu'ran verses...

My soul shall be appeased.

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet Muhammed View Post
                              Now if there was a search engine chronolically about Qu'ran verses...

My soul shall be appeased.
                              I see your literacy hasn't improved much.

Why would a search engine need to be organized "chronol(og)ically anyway?

YiC,

Z. Smyth
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X