View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

AprilGivesFace6 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.AprilGivesFace6 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.AprilGivesFace6 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.AprilGivesFace6 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Does YOUR CHILD listen to 'Black Metal'? - 05-30-2012, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
Friend I like you. You write out what you are thinking in a clear and consice manner. However, you are completely wong.
I do not blame you, I blame your parents and the lack of Biblical influences in your life. Please consider the following:
Isaiah 29:14 Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.

Matthew 18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Luke 10:21 In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.

John 11:7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded
I was in a cult for a year. I've done my church time. My parents have taught me all about God & the Bible. Don't blame my parents acting like they raised me the wrong way, because they sure haven't. it's MY choice to not be involved with any religion. It tears people apart from my experience. I respect your beliefs, but don't bash me with Bible verses. I could care less what it says.