This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The PRESIDENT Donald Trump Appreciation Thread

Before the invention of television, public executions were considered an important entertainment venue.

Trump is a man of old-fashioned values, no questions about it.
    His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Checking the news...

Hey, there's going to be a "Sister Act 3"!

Comment

Trump is so desperately concerned with others that he posted a Tweet in which he declared his desire to "stop the world from killing itself".

Like Jesus Himself, Trump wants to save the entire world. It's so clear that he is in tune with the problems and fears of others. So many are dying, and Trump is doing everything in his power to turn things around.

Such a humanitarian. . . Such a sensitive soul. . . Such a Christian.

I admit to being a tad concerned for him. He feels things so deeply and he takes everything so personally.

Comment

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
          Trump is so desperately concerned with others that he posted a Tweet in which he declared his desire to "stop the world from killing itself".
          Like Jesus Himself, Trump wants to save the entire world. It's so clear that he is in tune with the problems and fears of others. So many are dying, and Trump is doing everything in his power to turn things around.
          Such a humanitarian. . . Such a sensitive soul. . . Such a Christian.
          I admit to being a tad concerned for him. He feels things so deeply and he takes everything so personally.
          Sometimes I wonder if his strong emotional link with ordinary people will affect his health. I've read emotions can do that.

But, this is not over. There is a lawyer who says he has hundreds of emails from inside the group that made the election computers. He is sure that when he has time to look at them there will be evidence the entire election was fixed. Then, out with Biden.

Trump has said many times we need to remember he has the Supreme Court in his pocket. He would not say that without being certain he will prevail.
          Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
            Trump has said many times we need to remember he has the Supreme Court in his pocket. He would not say that without being certain he will prevail.
            I heard someone once say that in Washington DC the perception of power is power. Having the Supreme Court in his pocket is a vivid image that should scare Mr. Trump's detractors. More than 2/3rds of Republican congressmen have aligned with him already, now it's just a matter of time to let gravity do it's work and draw everyone into his orbit. I mean, keep everyone in his powerful orbit.
            If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
              Checking the news...

Hey, there's going to be a "Sister Act 3"!
              No! It is NOT over -- not now, not ever, and certainly not again! Mr. Didy, I will ask you kindly to look at this essential message from Alex Jones, in Washington today, to protest the 2020 election travesty! You will note that Mr. Jones assures his audience that Sleepy Joe will be removed!

Revelation 22:20 "He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, ."

(Mrs.) Isabella White
              Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

I'm still hoping for 4 more years! Hallelujah!
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole View Post
                  I'm still hoping for 4 more years! Hallelujah!
                  Amen, dear Brother Dr. Toole! This is NOT over. President Trump is still the President, and so he shall remain! There is nothing that Sleepy Joe can do to kick him out -- nothing at all. And, the news today is so encouraging, about how our beloved President is considering hiring one of the top lawyers in the land -- Sidney Powell -- to conduct more work into the election fraud issue. Here is a quote from the most reliable source of news in the world, so this has to mean that something very serious is about to happen.

"During a Friday meeting at the White House, Trump went as far as discussing getting [Sidney] Powell security clearance, according to two people familiar with the meeting, who spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss private conversations."

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump floated naming lawyer Sidney Powell, who was booted from his campaign’s legal team after pushing unfounded conspiracy theories, as a special counsel i…

Anybody can tell from this that President Trump is not backing down. He knows that the election fraud issue needs to be uncovered once and for all. Despite the worst doings by the Demonrats, they will not succeed in seeing our beloved President removed from the White House!

So, yes, Dr. Toole, four more years! And as the lovely lady in the video below declared in 2016, we should take her words of encouragement, and apply them for continued support for dear President Trump, for now -- and forever!

(Mrs.) Isabella White
                  Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

That’s according to Gallup, which — on Tuesday — released its annual survey tracking the most admired man. Trump edged out former President Barack Obama for the honor, with 18 percent of respondents naming the current commander in chief as their pick, compared to 15 percent opting for his predecessor.
                    I am trying to remember if it were Paul who said "You never know what you've lost till it's gone."
                    sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                    Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

New Adventures of Queen Victoria by Pab Sungenis for January 07, 2021

Comment

I am attaching a brief video clip, regarding a very patriotic, loyal woman, telling the truth about President Trump. Our beloved President IS a hero, and that is more than obvious. After all of the nonsense that this man of has endured from the LIE-berals at the Clinton News Network (and those dastardly Demonrats elsewhere), it's high time that everybody in the just wakes up and accepts this woman's words as the whole truth -- and nothing but the truth -- so help us, .

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Comment

And here I thought at the time I was being figurative and not literal, silly, naive, optimistic me.

From 2016:

...You know what really frightens me? It's when Donald finally realizes that he can't do 10% of the shit that he thinks he wants to, and says "f*** it, building's burning grab what I can head for the door", and kicks over the bucket of gasoline on his way out.

Comment

And here I thought at the time I was being figurative and not literal, silly, naive, optimistic me.

From 2016:
                            [embarrassing and redundant self-quotation deleted]
                            You know, you really should read it some day. How long have you been here?

Proverbs 27:2 Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips.

James 3:5 Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth!

Comment

I have read that Mr. Trump was deeply disheartened by the appearance of some of his supporters who bravely stormed the Capitol Building on Wednesday.

He felt that many of them looked "low class". Surely they could have taken the time to up their grooming routines and perhaps worn spiffier clothes?

Did the women involved even attempt to slim down ahead of time or consult with experts regarding make up tips? Trump enjoys being surrounded by only the Most beautiful women. He deserves to be represented by them as well.

One woman was seen wearing a fairly cheap-looking piano keys print scarf. Pearls would have been the appropriate accessory for such an auspicious occasion.

Comment

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
                                I have read that Mr. Trump was deeply disheartened by the appearance of some of his supporters who bravely stormed the Capitol Building on Wednesday.

He felt that many of them looked "low class".
                                As most of you know, I've turned my back on the President after his cowardly concession video. But I have to say, many of us in that crowd at the Capitol were not good representatives of the luxury and elegance that the Trump name stands for. Definitely not the group of attractive people we are here at Landover.

I wonder whether the President will award himself the Medal of Freedom. He could write his self-pardon on the back. In crayon.
                                The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Working...
                                X