X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Penis Size Worldwide or "Why all Hungarian Men Are Homosexuals"

Originally posted by Theenlightened View Post
    That's a bit large commitment to make don't you think? Am I really supposed to throw my entire life away and cause much suffering to my loved ones? Werent you guys about spreading love? Im sorry, but i need to hear a bit more convincing argument than a sentence a guy said 2000 years ago. Do you get what im saying? Im trying to be as humble with you right now as much as my stomach allows it before I throw up in disgust. Have you ever considered the possibility that you are wrong about this? What then? You have suffered, made others suffer, commited countles atrocities all in vain?
    Do you still think you are the good guys?
    Oh, yes, dear Miss Theen; we do consider ourselves to be the "good guys" (and ladies). How could we be anything else — when we are following the so faithfully and truthfully?

John 8:12 "Then spake again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life."

John 10:27 " My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:"

I Peter 2:21 "For even hereunto were ye called: because also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow steps:"

(Mrs.) Isabella White
    Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

That's it? Just because Jesus said so? And? If I say i'm the REAL son of god, would you belive me? If so why not? Why does 's word more trustworthy than anyone else's? Did you see him? Hear him? Why are you so convinced? Is it really worth throwing your life, dignity, joy, honest feelings, love, everything away just because someone said something 2000 years ago? Hmm?

Comment

Oh and by the way, would you stop writing in my name? Do you have no honor? How would you feel if someone masqueradeing as you said you are a lesbian? You would have pissed yourself ten times already afraid that daddy jesus wont forgive you.

Comment

That's it? Just because Jesus said so? And? If I say i'm the REAL son of god, would you belive me? If so why not? Why does 's word more trustworthy than anyone else's? Did you see him? Hear him? Why are you so convinced? Is it really worth throwing your life, dignity, joy, honest feelings, love, everything away just because someone said something 2000 years ago? Hmm?
          Dear Miss Theen: I will be thanking you to not take the lightly; and, to kindly refrain from making flippant remarks on .

Kindly study these precious verses, and you shall find the answer very quickly!

II Timothy 3:16 "All scripture is given by inspiration of , and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:"

John 14:6 " saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

(Mrs.) Isabella White
          Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

"I am right because I said Im right, now shut up" is not a proof neither an argument.

Comment

"I am right because I said Im right, now shut up" is not a proof neither an argument.
              Well, tell that to the when you stand before on your appointed time in the Halls of Judgment!

Matthew 7:23 "And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

Matthew 25:41 "Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:"

If you would give your life to , in true repentance, He will forgive you from your disgusting sins. And, then, you will have no worries about roasting in for eternity (which you deserve — so assuredly — because of your rebellious, sinful nature).

Once you are saved, the second part of the next verse will apply to you, and not the first part!

Matthew 25:46 "And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal."

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Comment

She didn't do that.

She said, "The Bible says I'm right about what the Bible says", and then provided the proof of what the Bible says.

You're the one who's offered nothing but personal opinion.

Comment

That's a bit large commitment to make don't you think? Am I really supposed to throw my entire life away and cause much suffering to my loved ones? Werent you guys about spreading love? Im sorry, but i need to hear a bit more convincing argument than a sentence a guy said 2000 years ago. Do you get what im saying? Im trying to be as humble with you right now as much as my stomach allows it before I throw up in disgust. Have you ever considered the possibility that you are wrong about this? What then? You have suffered, made others suffer, commited countles atrocities all in vain?
                  Do you still think you are the good guys?
                  Of course we are 'the good guys'. God loves us. He hates the sinner as does everyone. But we will try as hard as we can to provide them with a path to His Love(r).

A short 100 years in servitude is nothing compared to eternal bliss.

I am a repressed homosexual.
                  And you wonder why you are miserable. You are far from 'enlightened'. More like burdened with self loathing.
                  Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                  Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                  Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                  Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                  Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                  Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

That's a bit large commitment to make don't you think? Am I really supposed to throw my entire life away and cause much suffering to my loved ones?
                    Yes.

Werent you guys about spreading love?
                    No. We are about spreading God's Word the way it is written in the Bible.

Im sorry, but i need to hear a bit more convincing argument than a sentence a guy said 2000 years ago. Do you get what im saying?
                    I do. You reject the Bible as the Word of God. That is your right, this is why God gave you free will. Our duty is to simply to inform you that you made the wrong choice and will be burning in Hell for eternity.

Have you ever considered the possibility that you are wrong about this?
                    Not really. Christianity is the most wide-spread religion of the world, and that many millions of people simply cannot be wrong.

That's it? Just because Jesus said so? And? If I say i'm the REAL son of god, would you belive me?
                    We are all children of God:

Galatians 3:26 - For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

Why does 's word more trustworthy than anyone else's? Did you see him? Hear him? Why are you so convinced? Is it really worth throwing your life, dignity, joy, honest feelings, love, everything away just because someone said something 2000 years ago? Hmm?
                    Because the Holy Bible says so. As a Christian I have to believe that the Bible is 100% true Word of God. If I didn't, I wouldn't be Christian.
                    God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                    True Christians are Perfect!
                    True Christian™ Love.
                    Salvation™ made Easy!
                    You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                    Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                    Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                    Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                    Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                    The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                    Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                    God HATES Rational Thinking!
                    True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Im the one fantasizing about homosexual hungarian boys putting certain things in orifices. One of your honorless rat nutjob keeps editing my replies, very mature christian of them. I don't know why im still arguing with you, you can't be reasoned with. You only know how to fear and hate. Real love, reason and the sorts are not comprehensible for you. Maybe Comrade Stalin had the right idea about your kind.

Comment

I don't know why im still arguing with you, you can't be reasoned with. You only know how to fear and hate. Real love, reason and the sorts are not comprehensible for you. Maybe Comrade Stalin had the right idea about your kind.
                        Don't shoot the messenger, tavarishch. We didn't write the Bible - we simply obey it.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                        True Christian™ Love.
                        Salvation™ made Easy!

Comment

Im the one fantasizing about homosexual hungarian boys putting certain things in orifices. One of your honorless rat nutjob keeps editing my replies, very mature christian of them. I don't know why im still arguing with you, you can't be reasoned with. You only know how to fear and hate. Real love, reason and the sorts are not comprehensible for you. Maybe Comrade Stalin had the right idea about your kind.
                          Friend, we never argue. We have the irrefutable Word of God(c) to footnote us through life.
                          You seem to express a lot of anger, hate and no understanding of The Truth(tm).
                          You really need to kneel before Him and open yourself up to take in his turgid love. He wants to give it to you, let Him come onto you.
                          Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                          Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                          Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                          Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                          Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Comment

Okay i get it already, you [*** FOUL-MOUTHED, DISGUSTING GUTTER TALK REMOVED BY DEDICATED MODERATOR ***] Im sure the bible™ also talks about all hungarians being gay, that red haired people are of satan, toothpase is heretical or whatever the piffle your psycho mind has made up, you know it better. I just hope that the feds are already on your asses, considering the hateful, extremist, terroristic content on this pile of garbage, it's very possible
                            Last edited by Isabella White; 09-15-2021, 08:11 PM. Reason: Inappropriate, sinful chatter removed.

Comment

Okay i get it already, you [*** FOUL-MOUTHED, DISGUSTING GUTTER TALK REMOVED BY DEDICATED MODERATOR ***] Im sure the bible™ also talks about all hungarians being gay, that red haired people are of satan, toothpase is heretical or whatever the piffle your psycho mind has made up, you know it better. I just hope that the feds are already on your asses, considering the hateful, extremist, terroristic content on this pile of garbage, it's very possible
                              Wow, just Wow.

Comment

Okay i get it already... (drivel)... you know it better... (more drivel)
                                Indeed we do know it better, and I'm glad you get it. Now, what you need to do, is to sit down and start reading the Bible. So that you can learn, for yourself, that we're not making stuff up, but actually faithfully following what the Bible says.

Isn't that an aspect of the scientific method - repeatability or some other nonsense?

If that helps, we have a Bible in a year section here, where all Bible chapters are broken up in small parts, you can read just a chapter or more in a day, depending on your reading speed.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                                True Christian™ Love.
                                Salvation™ made Easy!

Comment

Working...
                                X