X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sister Sarah Palin's replacement?

I have seen firsthand how Sister Sarah Palin's resignation has worried the pretty heads of our ladies. It is saddening to see a pretty brow being furrowed, but that sort of thing happens when women's thoughts go dabbling in the confusing, masculine reality of politics.

One common comment I hear from our members of the female species is "Who will take her place?" Ladies, worry no more:

She supports the Bush Administration, slams the East Coast, and applies Sarah's "drill baby drill" logic to agriculture and industry.

All she has to do is practise her winks for an hour each day, and she'll be ready for prime time.
    Last edited by Jeb Stuart Thurmond; 08-01-2009, 03:26 AM.
    Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
    Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
    Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Re: Sister Sarah Palin's replacement?

Seems suitable to me. Except for the organic gardening bit. I don't want any chiggers in my lettuce or weevils in my corn.
    May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Is that right? There are slaves for sale on the East Coast? It makes sense; it's nearest Africa.

I don't know how I missed this news.
      sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
      Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

I note Nancy Reagan still lives . . .
        Jud 1:15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are unGodly among them of all their unGodly deeds which they have unGodly committed, and of all their hard [speeches] which unGodly sinners have spoken against him.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
          Seems suitable to me. Except for the organic gardening bit.
          Actually, she was saying that we need to invent a kind of organic food that has pesticides in it. A sensible compromise, if you ask me.
          Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
          Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
          Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
            Actually, she was saying that we need to invent a kind of organic food that has pesticides in it. A sensible compromise, if you ask me.
            Honestly, I couldn't tell what she was saying. As soon as she started going on about 'organics' I started to tune her out.
            May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

How is Sarah Palin a replacement for Sarah Palin?

I don't understand.

Were you referring to the gentleman on the City Council? I didn't hear anyone else talking. Maybe that little girl behind Sarah, in the audience?
              www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
              Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
              Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

Comment

Early on in her very succinct and well thought out speech, this right thinking Christian almost perfectly encapsulated the goals of one of our latest Scientheistic programs. That is, we wish to create, with the Lord's invaluable assistance, a pesticide/herbicide that is poisonous to only the bad things (weeds, pests, illegal aliens) and is actually beneficial to good things (True Christians™, cash crops, low-wage documented immigrant laborers).

It is refreshing when the Information Super Highways brings us a piece of good news for a change. The opinions of this lady from Santa Cruz have restored my faith in these mostly Godless internets! Praise!
                Professor of Creation Science and Flood Geology at Landover Baptist University

sigpic

Sodomites! Stop being gay TODAY!

Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls. James 1:21

Comment

I heard her parents were there, weeping with joy at their precocious daughters foray into politics. The insight the young lady provides is astounding. If I were only 10% as aware and 5% as intelligent.
                  Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                  Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                  Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                  Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                  Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                  Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by Professor Bessemer View Post
                    Early on in her very succinct and well thought out speech, this right thinking Christian almost perfectly encapsulated the goals of one of our latest Scientheistic programs. That is, we wish to create, with the Lord's invaluable assistance, a pesticide/herbicide that is poisonous to only the bad things (weeds, pests, illegal aliens) and is actually beneficial to good things (True Christians™, cash crops, low-wage documented immigrant laborers).

It is refreshing when the Information Super Highways brings us a piece of good news for a change. The opinions of this lady from Santa Cruz have restored my faith in these mostly Godless internets! Praise!
                    Yes, I'm sure if we enact her West-coast pro-union policies, we'll be able to save the vegetable trees and keep them preserved forever in freezers.

Comment

Originally posted by Heathen_Basher View Post
                      Yes, I'm sure if we enact her West-coast pro-union policies, we'll be able to save the vegetable trees and keep them preserved forever in freezers.
                      And at least the land -- the NEW land, that is -- is free, and so is the food, because it doesn't cost anything.

That's what makes it a REAL bargain.
                      www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
                      Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
                      Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

Comment

But why should we have to pay for NEW land???

Comment

Working...
                        X