X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Linguistics - God's Perspective

Originally posted by Goldenshark123 View Post
    extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence

I assume that you don't believe that golden unicorns exist, but you can't prove that they do not. It's the same principal
    Unicorns DO exist, according to the Bible (it doesn't specify what colour they are, though).

Yeah, keep calling these people ignorant while not having a clue what the Bible says. :slowclap:

Comment

until something is proven true, it is reasonable to believe it is not
      Prove to us that you have some intelligence...
      sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
      Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Firstly, American is not a language, if you are from the USA, you most likely speak English, which originates in England. And I can't take my issue up with God, mostly because he does not exist
        So you resurrected a thread that was 6 years old just to make this point? One that has already been made countless times?

Are you aware that this is a CHRISTIAN forum?
        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I got an A* in all my GCSE's and A Levels.

Comment

Sorry, but empty and meaningless internet braggadocio is all about confirmed enemy kills as a Special Ops sniper w/ Seal Team 6 now.

Comment

Originally posted by Geldedsnark123 View Post
              Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
              Sorry, but empty and meaningless internet braggadocio is all about confirmed enemy kills as a Special Ops sniper w/ Seal Team 6 now.
              It is so sad that we need a confirmed (but not hopeless) atheist, Mr. Much, to explain things for his fellow believers.

In addition to the bragging Mr. Much mentioned, you are only referring to your credentials instead of the actual issue. This is a fallacy. The Truth™ value of your claims does not depend on your schooling. This is simply an appel to authority, boasting, ad verecundiam.

Jesus said this better. Praise Him:

Romans 3:27
              Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
              2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
              Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

Media Studies, Gender Equality and other "pretend" subjects?
                sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

why should I praise Jesus when he did not exist in the context which you say

Comment

No, the subjects were Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Mathematics, English Lit+Lang, ICT, Design, History

Comment

No, the subjects were Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Mathematics, English Lit+Lang, ICT, Design, History
                      Intelligent design, I pray?

Meh, we're talking about Godless Britain, perhaps the most backward culture on Earth. They probably designed My Little Pony buttplugs and pseudo-fellatio vaping equipment.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenShower View Post
                        So, you made explosions, fiddled with animals' genitals, learned how to prove anything with statistics, read books, spoke your own language and studied, but failed to learn the History of God? As for ICT - what is that? International Communist Terrorism?

And you come here thinking that you know it all?

Shame on you and on your parents for not instilling the Fear of God into you.
                        sigpic

Comment

Need I tell you all the things that British people have created. The internet being one of them. Britain is just as advanced as the USA, and both are behind Denmark in the develop ratings. Denmark happens to be one of the least religious countries in the world and it is counted as the most developed with the best healthcare. ICT is information and communication technology, in simple terms it is computers and coding

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenShower View Post
                            Need I tell you all the things that British people have created. The internet being one of them. Britain is just as advanced as the USA, and both are behind Denmark in the develop ratings. Denmark happens to be one of the least religious countries in the world and it is counted as the most developed with the best healthcare. ICT is information and communication technology, in simple terms it is computers and coding

Who is it that is behind the "develop ratings"? They must be from Nigeria. First of all, we have it on good authority that the well known American politician Al Gore invented the internet. And if Denmark is so "develop" (sic), why can't anyone there afford a car? Do you think they ride those bicycles to look picturesque for tourists?
                            God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Working...
                            X