Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Satan's Entertainment
Reload this Page Further Evidence That Video Games Are SATANIC!
Satan's Entertainment Discussion for Movies/TV/Music/Video Games/Pop Culture. How HELLY-wood is destroying our society and parents can learn to protect their children from sinful influences like Disney, Pacman, and Tic-Tac-Toe.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41)
Old
terryanderson terryanderson is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 19
Join Date: Oct 2010
terryanderson is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.terryanderson is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Further Evidence That Video Games Are SATANIC! - 10-06-2010, 10:30 PM

http://www.theesa.com/facts/violence.asp
http://www.pbs.org/kcts/videogamerev...act/myths.html

read those
those are actual studies
Reply With Quote
(#42)
Old
terryanderson terryanderson is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 19
Join Date: Oct 2010
terryanderson is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.terryanderson is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Further Evidence That Video Games Are SATANIC! - 10-06-2010, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Phebe Dewitt View Post
Addiction for one, promotion of violent activity another and an example of that is the Colombine High School Massacre several years back.

YIC

Mrs Phebe Dewitt
the reason for colombine was because the kids were tormented everyday until they couldnt take it anymore
and the chance that they would play video games isnt unlikely not to the fact that they shot up the school
its because first person shooter are one of the most popular forms of games out there
also violence in games has shown in studies that they can satify carnal needs so they dont act out in reality
Reply With Quote
(#43)
Old
terryanderson terryanderson is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 19
Join Date: Oct 2010
terryanderson is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.terryanderson is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Further Evidence That Video Games Are SATANIC! - 10-06-2010, 11:05 PM

anyone?
Reply With Quote
(#44)
Old
Rev. M. Rodimer's Avatar
Rev. M. Rodimer Rev. M. Rodimer is offline
Honorary True Christian™
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts Gunfest '07 True Christian™ Saved 1 Year 1st Year Bible College True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager Long service medal, 3rd class Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Mission to Australia Pastor of GOD Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Ex-Masturbator Ex-Masturbator 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork Public Awareness Medal True Republican Eats the Most Pork Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Christian Love Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior

 
Posts: 13,992
Join Date: May 2008
Location: North Salem, Indiana
Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Further Evidence That Video Games Are SATANIC! - 10-06-2010, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by terryanderson View Post
anyone?
I'm sorry, did you ask a question? I didn't find a question mark in your previous post.

Come to think of it, I didn't find any punctuation whatsoever.

Are you a retarded, or did you just attend public school?

From your second link:

Quote:
Most studies found a correlation, not a causal relationship, which means the research could simply show that aggressive people like aggressive entertainment. That's why the vague term "links" is used here. If there is a consensus emerging around this research, it is that violent video games may be one risk factor - when coupled with other more immediate, real-world influences — which can contribute to anti-social behavior. But no research has found that video games are a primary factor or that violent video game play could turn an otherwise normal person into a killer.
In other words, video games may not make gamertards violent, but gamertards are more likely to be violent people.


Bible boring? Nonsense!
Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!
Reply With Quote
(#45)
Old
terryanderson terryanderson is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 19
Join Date: Oct 2010
terryanderson is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.terryanderson is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Further Evidence That Video Games Are SATANIC! - 10-06-2010, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
I'm sorry, did you ask a question? I didn't find a question mark in your previous post.

Come to think of it, I didn't find any punctuation whatsoever.

Are you a retarded, or did you just attend public school?

From your second link:


In other words, video games may not make gamertards violent, but gamertards are more likely to be violent people.
hahahaha okay
fare enough I dont use punctuation when im typing to people I dont care about
but I have to acknowledge that you are ignoring my argument and saying false statements. your hiding from what ive said because your afraid you are wrong
stop being a coward and actually try to prove me wrong instead of calling me harsh names
give me real facts
I challenge you.
Reply With Quote
(#46)
Old
Rev. Edward Clement's Avatar
Rev. Edward Clement Rev. Edward Clement is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College True Republican Sons of Liberty One Year/1000 posts Tell her once Super Soaker Baptism Award Porn Resistant True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Persecuted Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior Hands Off

 
Posts: 1,653
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Christville, Alabama
Rev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Further Evidence That Video Games Are SATANIC! - 10-06-2010, 11:24 PM

Rev.M I think demon influence may be causin Terry to talk from his unholy parts that lead to his obviously overstimulated prostate. Shoo you prostate demons....shooo!!
Reply With Quote
(#47)
Old
Levi Jones's Avatar
Levi Jones Levi Jones is offline
Pastor of Hermeneutics and Apologetics
Bathed in Christ's Precious Blood
Apostle to the Cactuses, Tumbleweeds and Jackrabbits
 

True Christian™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Christian Love Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Ex-liberal True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Gunfest '06 Tithing Manager Saved 1 Year Pastor of GOD One Year/1000 posts Senior Pastor Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth TC Bravery Gunfest '09 Tell her once Persecuted Mission to Las Vegas True Republican Super Soaker Baptism Award Porn Resistant The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Punched the most queers 2010 Witch Hunt Award Pro-Life Outreach preacher Early riser Teabag Patriot Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Public Awareness Medal Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Hatchet Child Rearing Award Long service medal, 3rd class True Scientist™ True Christian Hotrodder Touched by Jesus Kirk Cameron Fan Club Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Mission to Messico Hands Off Anti-sodomy Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Probing for Jesus Alternative Facts Landover Mission to The Mexican Realms Saved 5 Years Crown of Life Crown of Rejoicing

 
Posts: 14,122
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: With my nose stuck in the Bible.
Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Further Evidence That Video Games Are SATANIC! - 10-06-2010, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by terryanderson View Post
A study by the Entertainment Software Association?
I suppose next you will link to a tobacco lobby study that "proves" cigarettes don't cause cancer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terryanderson View Post
Okay, so you found someone else to agree with your position. Did you not read the USA Today link I provided that factors in over 100 studies?


Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.



Reply With Quote
(#48)
Old
Rev. Edward Clement's Avatar
Rev. Edward Clement Rev. Edward Clement is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College True Republican Sons of Liberty One Year/1000 posts Tell her once Super Soaker Baptism Award Porn Resistant True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Persecuted Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior Hands Off

 
Posts: 1,653
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Christville, Alabama
Rev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Further Evidence That Video Games Are SATANIC! - 10-06-2010, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by terryanderson View Post
hahahaha okay
fare enough I dont use punctuation when im typing to people I dont care about
but I have to acknowledge that you are ignoring my argument and saying false statements. your hiding from what ive said because your afraid you are wrong
stop being a coward and actually try to prove me wrong instead of calling me harsh names
give me real facts
I challenge you.

See that?! Its them prostate demons talkin again!!!
Reply With Quote
(#49)
Old
terryanderson terryanderson is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 19
Join Date: Oct 2010
terryanderson is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.terryanderson is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Further Evidence That Video Games Are SATANIC! - 10-06-2010, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi Jones View Post
A study by the Entertainment Software Association?
I suppose next you will link to a tobacco lobby study that "proves" cigarettes don't cause cancer.



Okay, so you found someone else to agree with your position. Did you not read the USA Today link I provided that factors in over 100 studies?
I did
all of those studies are vague are inconclusive
and the ESA studies werent done by them but actually psyche professors
Reply With Quote
(#50)
Old
Rev. M. Rodimer's Avatar
Rev. M. Rodimer Rev. M. Rodimer is offline
Honorary True Christian™
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts Gunfest '07 True Christian™ Saved 1 Year 1st Year Bible College True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager Long service medal, 3rd class Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Mission to Australia Pastor of GOD Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Ex-Masturbator Ex-Masturbator 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork Public Awareness Medal True Republican Eats the Most Pork Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Christian Love Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior

 
Posts: 13,992
Join Date: May 2008
Location: North Salem, Indiana
Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Further Evidence That Video Games Are SATANIC! - 10-06-2010, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by terryanderson View Post
hahahaha okay
fare enough I dont use punctuation when im typing to people I dont care about
but I have to acknowledge that you are ignoring my argument and saying false statements. your hiding from what ive said because your afraid you are wrong
stop being a coward and actually try to prove me wrong instead of calling me harsh names
give me real facts
I challenge you.
I quoted one of the articles YOU posted. http://www.pbs.org/kcts/videogamerev...act/myths.html That's calling you names and making false statements?

Did you even READ your own articles?

If you expect us to respond to you, write intelligently. If you can't be bothered to write intelligently and ask coherent questions, we will ignore you.

You are an uninvited guest on this forum. You are not welcome. The very least you can do is behave as an adult.

You are being tolerated as long as we believe there is a possibility you can learn something about Jesus.

Somehow, I doubt you will be tolerated long.


Bible boring? Nonsense!
Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!
Reply With Quote
(#51)
Old
terryanderson terryanderson is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 19
Join Date: Oct 2010
terryanderson is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.terryanderson is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Further Evidence That Video Games Are SATANIC! - 10-06-2010, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justamop View Post
See that?! Its them prostate demons talkin again!!!
are you going to say something to prove me wrong or are you going to keep mocking me and further proving the point that you have no argument and are completely wrong?
Reply With Quote
(#52)
Old
terryanderson terryanderson is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 19
Join Date: Oct 2010
terryanderson is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.terryanderson is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Further Evidence That Video Games Are SATANIC! - 10-06-2010, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
I quoted one of the articles YOU posted. http://www.pbs.org/kcts/videogamerev...act/myths.html That's calling you names and making false statements?

Did you even READ your own articles?

If you expect us to respond to you, write intelligently. If you can't be bothered to write intelligently and ask coherent questions, we will ignore you.

You are an uninvited guest on this forum. You are not welcome. The very least you can do is behave as an adult.

You are being tolerated as long as we believe there is a possibility you can learn something about Jesus.

Somehow, I doubt you will be tolerated long.
I read the article but you see that the argument is general and doesnt apply to everyone who plays the games as being aggressive.
and dont tell me I dont know anything about jesus. its clear that none of you do because of your clear display of ignorance and hate.
learn to argue so you can prove to me that I am wrong instead of beating around the bush.
your unwillingness to listen and argue correctly shows that your faith is shaky
Reply With Quote
(#53)
Old
Rev. Edward Clement's Avatar
Rev. Edward Clement Rev. Edward Clement is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College True Republican Sons of Liberty One Year/1000 posts Tell her once Super Soaker Baptism Award Porn Resistant True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Persecuted Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior Hands Off

 
Posts: 1,653
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Christville, Alabama
Rev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Further Evidence That Video Games Are SATANIC! - 10-06-2010, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by terryanderson View Post
are you going to say something to prove me wrong or are you going to keep mocking me and further proving the point that you have no argument and are completely wrong?

Are youi gonna keep lettin them prostate demons force you to post false info?

We know that the Lord don't like no video games because he said so!!

Psalm
11:5 The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.

People that play video games love violence and are Satan's helpers.
Reply With Quote
(#54)
Old
Rev. Edward Clement's Avatar
Rev. Edward Clement Rev. Edward Clement is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College True Republican Sons of Liberty One Year/1000 posts Tell her once Super Soaker Baptism Award Porn Resistant True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Persecuted Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior Hands Off

 
Posts: 1,653
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Christville, Alabama
Rev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Further Evidence That Video Games Are SATANIC! - 10-06-2010, 11:45 PM

True-Christians do not play video games because they are evil!

You are denying the Holy Spirit with your false information and demon possessed prostate.

Psalm
101:3 I will set nothing wicked before my eyes;I hate the work of those who fall away; It shall not cling to me.

There it is! It is in the bible, and that means the Lord said it, and that settles it!
Reply With Quote
(#55)
Old
terryanderson terryanderson is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 19
Join Date: Oct 2010
terryanderson is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.terryanderson is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Further Evidence That Video Games Are SATANIC! - 10-06-2010, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justamop View Post
Are youi gonna keep lettin them prostate demons force you to post false info?

We know that the Lord don't like no video games because he said so!!

Psalm
11:5 The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.

People that play video games love violence and are Satan's helpers.
hahaha you miss interpret the bible yet again
if the lord hate violence then why do you let your fellow Christian beat gays?
and did you not know the lord is a vengeful and violent god? dont speak unless you know what your talking about my friend.
Reply With Quote
(#56)
Old
Billy Bob Jenkins's Avatar
Billy Bob Jenkins Billy Bob Jenkins is offline
Family Man of the Year 2010-2013
About as Straight and Manly as you can get
Hates anal sex. And trees.
 

True Christian™ Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Christian Love Ready for the Rapture Ex-Masturbator Parking Lot Tither True Christian Provider™ award Punched the most queers Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Home Schooled True Christian Hotrodder Teabag Patriot The Hatchet Child Rearing Award One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life True Republican Ex-treehugger Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Mission to Korea Saved 10 Years

 
Posts: 8,323
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Protecting my children from homosexuals
Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Further Evidence That Video Games Are SATANIC! - 10-06-2010, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by terryanderson View Post
hahaha you miss interpret the bible yet again
if the lord hate violence then why do you let your fellow Christian beat gays?
and did you not know the lord is a vengeful and violent god? dont speak unless you know what your talking about my friend.
There is a difference between performing a violent act because it is necessary and God has commanded it, and simulating violence in a game because it thrills you to the bone. The former is being a good Christian; the latter is being a lover of violence and evil!


The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!
Reply With Quote
(#57)
Old
Phebe Carlyle's Avatar
Phebe Carlyle Phebe Carlyle is offline
GALS 4 GOD Guidance Counseler
Expert at baking, sewing, and rebuking unsaved scum
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Mission to Australia Real American™ Best stoning bucket Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Best Pie Platinum Tither The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Lord’s Witness Wound Christian Love One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient

 
Posts: 2,619
Join Date: May 2010
Location: At all times between Genesis and Revelation
Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Further Evidence That Video Games Are SATANIC! - 10-06-2010, 11:53 PM

I notice Mr Anderson that you completely ignored the very real danger of addiction I mentioned.

As to violent behaviour induced by video gaming, I will quote from an article I will provide the link to below.

Quote:
Everyone deals with stress and frustrations differently. However when action is taken upon the frustration and stress, and the action is taken out in anger and aggression, the results may be very harmful to both the aggressor and the person being aggressed against, mentally, emotionally, and even physically. Aggression is action, i.e. attacking someone or a group with an intent to harm someone. It can be a verbal attack--insults, threats, sarcasm, or attributing nasty motives to them--or a physical punishment or restriction. Direct behavioral signs include being overly critical, fault finding, name-calling, accusing someone of having immoral or despicable traits or motives, nagging, whining, sarcasm, prejudice, and/or flashes of temper. (4) The crime and abuse rate in the United States has soared in the past decade. More and more children suffer from and are being treated for anger management than ever before. Now, one can't help but to wonder if these violent video games are even playing a slight part in the current statistics. I believe they do.

Calvert and Tan (5) compared the effects of playing versus observing violent video games on young adults' arousal levels, hostile feelings, and aggressive thoughts. Results indicated that college students who had played a violent virtual reality game had a higher heart rate, reported more dizziness and nausea, and exhibited more aggressive thoughts in a posttest than those who had played a nonviolent game do. A study by Irwin and Gross (6) sought to identify effects of playing an "aggressive" versus "nonaggressive" video game on second-grade boys identified as impulsive or reflective. Boys who had played the aggressive game, compared to those who had played the nonaggressive game, displayed more verbal and physical aggression to inanimate objects and playmates during a subsequent free play session. Moreover, these differences were not related to the boys' impulsive or reflective traits. Thirdly, Kirsh (7) also investigated the effects of playing a violent versus a nonviolent video game. After playing these games, third- and fourth-graders were asked questions about a hypothetical story. On three of six questions, the children who had played the violent game responded more negatively about the harmful actions of a story character than did the other children. These results suggest that playing violent video games may make children more likely to attribute hostile intentions to others.

In another study by Karen E. Dill, Ph.D. & Craig A. Anderson, Ph.D., violent video games were considered to be more harmful in increasing aggression than violent movies or television shows due to their interactive and engrossing nature. (8) The two studies showed that aggressive young men were especially vulnerable to violent games and that even brief exposure to violent games can temporarily increase aggressive behavior in all types of participants.
The first study was conducted with 227 college students with aggressive behavior records in the past and who completed a measure of trait aggressiveness. They were also reported to have habits of playing video games. It was found that students, who reported playing more violent video games in junior and high school, engaged in more aggressive behavior. In addition, the time spent playing video games in the past were associated with lower academic grades in college, which is a source of frustration for many students, a potential cause for anger and aggression as discussed in the previous paragraph.

In the second study, 210 college students were allowed to play Wolfenstein 3D, an extremely violent game, or Myst, a nonviolent game. After a short time, it was found that the students who played the violent game punished an opponent for a longer period of time compared to the students who played the non violent game. Dr. Anderson concluded by saying, "Violent video games provide a forum for learning and practicing aggressive solutions to conflict situations. It the short run, playing a violent video game appears to affect aggression by priming aggressive thoughts." Despite the fact that this study was for a short term effect, longer term effects are likely to be possible as the player learns and practices new aggression-related scripts that can become more and more accessible for the real-life conflict that may arise. (9)

The U.S. Surgeon General C. Everett Koop once claimed that arcade and home video games are among the top three causes of family. Although there have been studies that have found video game violence to have little negative effects on their players, there are also many studies that have found a positive correlation between negative behavior, such as aggression, and video and computer game violence. Thus, in order to totally assess the effects of game violence on its users, the limiting conditions under which there are effects must be taken into account, which include age, gender, and class/level of education. (10) However, violent games do affect children, as the studies show, especially early teens, and I feel that there needs to be a stricter regulation regarding the availability of these games to young children.
Video Games responsible for aggressive behaviour

Here too are the references for the paper itself.

References
1) BBC News Web site in UK.

2) Game Research Website, covering the art, the business, and the science of computer games.

3) American Psychological Association, Article on the main study discussed in this paper.

4) Mental Help Net, Psychological Self-Help. This site has a lot of interesting links to mental illnesses and just understanding personalities.

5) Calvert, Sandra L., & Tan, Siu-Lan. (1994). Impact of virtual reality on young adults' physiological arousal and aggressive thoughts: Interaction versus observation. Journal of Applied Developmental Psychology, 15(1), 125-139. PS 527 971.

6) Irwin, A. Roland, & Gross, Alan M. (1995). Cognitive tempo, violent video games, and aggressive behavior in young boys. Journal of Family Violence, 10(3), 337-350.

7) Kirsh, Steven J. (1997, April). Seeing the world through "Mortal Kombat" colored glasses: Violent video games and hostile attribution bias. Poster presented at the biennial meeting of the Society for Research in Child Development, Washington, DC.

8) SelfhelpMagazine. Article under teen help. It is a great library of various mental disorders and personal growth topics!

9) American Psychological Association.

10) Internet Impact This paper is a collaborative essay consisting of research and policy recommendations on the impact of the Internet in society.

YIC

Mrs Phebe Dewitt






There's Jesus here,
Just see what He offers me....
Down here my sins forgiven,
Up there a home in heaven
Praise God, That's the way for me!!
Reply With Quote
(#58)
Old
terryanderson terryanderson is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 19
Join Date: Oct 2010
terryanderson is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.terryanderson is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Further Evidence That Video Games Are SATANIC! - 10-06-2010, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
There is a difference between performing a violent act because it is necessary and God has commanded it, and simulating violence in a game because it thrills you to the bone. The former is being a good Christian; the latter is being a lover of violence and evil!
there is not a difference
violence is violence
you go agaisnt the lord for beating them
you are an unsaved soul and are going to burn for what youve done
Reply With Quote
(#59)
Old
terryanderson terryanderson is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 19
Join Date: Oct 2010
terryanderson is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.terryanderson is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Further Evidence That Video Games Are SATANIC! - 10-07-2010, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Phebe Dewitt View Post
I notice Mr Anderson that you completely ignored the very real danger of addiction I mentioned.

As to violent behaviour induced by video gaming, I will quote from an article I will provide the link to below.



Video Games responsible for aggressive behaviour

Here too are the references for the paper itself.

References
1) BBC News Web site in UK.

2) Game Research Website, covering the art, the business, and the science of computer games.

3) American Psychological Association, Article on the main study discussed in this paper.

4) Mental Help Net, Psychological Self-Help. This site has a lot of interesting links to mental illnesses and just understanding personalities.

5) Calvert, Sandra L., & Tan, Siu-Lan. (1994). Impact of virtual reality on young adults' physiological arousal and aggressive thoughts: Interaction versus observation. Journal of Applied Developmental Psychology, 15(1), 125-139. PS 527 971.

6) Irwin, A. Roland, & Gross, Alan M. (1995). Cognitive tempo, violent video games, and aggressive behavior in young boys. Journal of Family Violence, 10(3), 337-350.

7) Kirsh, Steven J. (1997, April). Seeing the world through "Mortal Kombat" colored glasses: Violent video games and hostile attribution bias. Poster presented at the biennial meeting of the Society for Research in Child Development, Washington, DC.

8) SelfhelpMagazine. Article under teen help. It is a great library of various mental disorders and personal growth topics!

9) American Psychological Association.

10) Internet Impact This paper is a collaborative essay consisting of research and policy recommendations on the impact of the Internet in society.

YIC

Mrs Phebe Dewitt
I completely agree that they can be addictive
I never said they werent
but the fact that they can be addictive to some does not make them evil
I also feel that someone with an addictive personality shouldnt play them because they dont have the will power to stop
which I personally think is very sad
Reply With Quote
(#60)
Old
Phebe Carlyle's Avatar
Phebe Carlyle Phebe Carlyle is offline
GALS 4 GOD Guidance Counseler
Expert at baking, sewing, and rebuking unsaved scum
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Mission to Australia Real American™ Best stoning bucket Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Best Pie Platinum Tither The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Lord’s Witness Wound Christian Love One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient

 
Posts: 2,619
Join Date: May 2010
Location: At all times between Genesis and Revelation
Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Further Evidence That Video Games Are SATANIC! - 10-07-2010, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by terryanderson View Post
I completely agree that they can be addictive
I never said they werent
but the fact that they can be addictive to some does not make them evil
I also feel that someone with an addictive personality shouldnt play them because they dont have the will power to stop
which I personally think is very sad
The fact of the matter is it is not known if someone will become addicted to them unless they play them. Why put ANYONE at that risk?

For the record too, I also think things like cigarettes, alcohol and other assorted drugs should also be eradicated, so my judgement call on this is not just a bias against these games.

Addictions are evil and a form of sin as the verses below quite clearly show.
It's the weakness. People become slaves to their desires. It is self abuse.

"Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey,
his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death,
or of obedience unto righteousness?"
Romans 6:16


"Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him,
that the body of sin might be destroyed,
that henceforth we should not serve sin."
Romans 6:6-7


"Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him,
If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
They answered him, we be Abraham's seed,
and were never in bondage to any man:
how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?
Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you,
Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin."
John 8:31-34


"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee:
for my strength is made perfect in weakness.
Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities,
that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9


"If the Son therefore shall make you free,
ye shall be free indeed."
John 8:36


"For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not;
but what I hate, that do I. If then I do that which I would not,
I consent unto the law that it is good. Now then it is no more I that do it,
but sin that dwelleth in me.For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,)
dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me;
but how to perform that which is good I find not.
For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.
Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me."
Romans 7:14-21


"Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God?
Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters,
nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind.
Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners,
shall inherit the kingdom of God."
1 Corinthians 6:9-10


"Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats:
but God shall destroy both it and them.
Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord;
and the Lord for the body. And God hath both raised up the Lord,
and will also raise up us by his own power.
Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ?
shall I then take the members of Christ,
and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid."
1 Corinthians 6:13-15


"Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.
For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit
do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live."
Romans 8:12-13


"Stand fast therefore in the liberty
wherewith Christ hath made us free,
and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage."
Galatians 5:1


"Therefore if any man be in Christ,
he is a new creature: old things are passed away;
behold, all things are become new."
2 Corinthians 5:17




Did you actually read and absorb what Grace Shin's paper stated? Did nothing of that sink in?

YIC

Mrs Phebe Dewitt.






There's Jesus here,
Just see what He offers me....
Down here my sins forgiven,
Up there a home in heaven
Praise God, That's the way for me!!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
evil video games, fatties burn in hell, games cause murders, obscenity filter analysis, pokemon, sweden, world of warcraft

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here



Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved