X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FIVE POINTS TO KEEP WOMEN IN THEIR PLACE

PlayboyBunny,

I've had it up to here with your uppity, rebellious behavior. If I was your father, I would give you a good whooping. Not an ordinary whooping, though. I'd take a leather cat o' nine tails and pull down your pants and bend you over. Then I would whip you on your bare smooth buttocks until you start to get bruised and welts start to form. I would scream names at you like "Harlot!", "Whore!", "Jezebel!".

Now, get out of the MEN'S ROOM. There are ain't no room for split-groins in here!

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
      PlayboyBunny,

I've had it up to here with your uppity, rebellious behavior. If I was your father, I would give you a good whooping. Not an ordinary whooping, though. I'd take a leather cat o' nine tails and pull down your pants and bend you over. Then I would whip you on your bare smooth buttocks until you start to get bruised and welts start to form. I would scream names at you like "Harlot!", "Whore!", "Jezebel!".

You'll have to buy me dinner and a couple of drinks first..

Now, get out of the MEN'S ROOM. There are ain't no room for split-groins in here!
      So why are you still in here?

Comment

Originally posted by LogicalBunny View Post
        You'll have to buy me dinner and a couple of drinks first..
        I wouldn't waste good church funds my hard-earned money on a naughty tart like yourself.

Although, I'd be willing to to minister you one-on-one to help you with your salvation. They have the Ritz-Carlton down here in Laguna Beach you know. I could rent a room, which would give us privacy from the outside world, and I could orally profess what Christ has done for me to you.

Let me know if you want to stay the atheist scum you are....or become a Good True Christian(tm) Woman with a place reserved in Heaven for you.

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
          I wouldn't waste good church funds my hard-earned money on a naughty tart like yourself.

Although, I'd be willing to to minister you one-on-one to help you with your salvation. They have the Ritz-Carlton down here in Laguna Beach you know. I could rent a room, which would give us privacy from the outside world, and I could orally profess what Christ has done for me to you.

Let me know if you want to stay the atheist scum you are....or become a Good True Christian™ Woman with a place reserved in Heaven for you.

I'm growing fond of you reverend but not enough to stay in your hotel room and be orally professed...

Comment

I'm growing fond of you reverend but not enough to stay in your hotel room and be orally professed...
            Listen to the Rev. Jim, LogicalBunny! He preaches the sacred beliefs of Spaceship Jesus. Rev. Jim is a consumerist extraordinaire who has literally spent years in hotel rooms! Only sacred HOTEL POWER SHOOTING LIGHTNING AND LASER BEAMS FROM ROOF WILL DESTROY GIANT SPIDERS ATTEMPTING TO ATTACK HOTELS.....1990 film "Arachnophobia" shows truth about upcoming ANIMAL REVOLUTION....
            sigpic
            SPACESHIP JESUS appeared to me in Astronaut form when I was staying in a motel in 1974. He then told me the TRUTH about our world and what illusions the SATANIC ALLIANCE uses to control us! To this day, I still receive SPACESHIP RADIO SIGNALS INTO MY BRAIN. Absolve yourself of your limited Matrix existence.

Hosea 9:7
            The days of visitation are come, the days of recompence are come; Israel shall know it: the prophet is a fool, the spiritual man is mad, for the multitude of thine iniquity, and the great hatred.

Comment

Are you sure? I'm very skilled at what I do.

Why, last time I witnessed to a young 21 year old Korean girl, and I had her writhing her body all over in the bed in spiritual ecstacy and speaking in tongues.

Thanks, Mad Prophet...I see you truly earned your sobriquet!

Comment

Women are equal to men, and should not be punished in any way shape or form, i have great trouble with this faith when all i see is hate within itself, there is no love, repect, our god is not loving. Men are in no way superior, just look at the world, we are the ones bringing it down and destroying it, you may argue that if every one of us a brother of christ things would be different, but that is not true, are women would be unhappy with their 'sacred' life, and never get to truly enjoy the free will god gave them, but the will of man....

women belong at the side of man, there is no superiority, same goes for feminism, they are not better than men.

wake the fuck up and alow your loved ones chance to enjoy their life. because for every post i see that someone is being made to suffer for no legitimate / proven reason, it makes me sad.

i am no 'troll' i am not here to argue. i just need to express myself.

i am no heathen, i am no athiest/wiccan.

Comment

VULKAN, you have done so and you are completely wrong. Bye now.
                  Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                  Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                  Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                  Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                  Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                  Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

I have done so? what on earth do you mean? what does this relate to?

Comment

Oh Lord, another one got off the 'Little Bus' at the wrong stop!
                      You:
                      i am no 'troll' i am not here to argue. i just need to express myself.
                      Me:
                      VULKAN, you have done so and you are completely wrong. Bye now.
                      You (confirming you lie and are clueless):
                      I have done so? what on earth do you mean? what does this relate to?
                      Did I move too fast for you?
                      Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                      Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                      Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                      Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                      Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                        Oh Lord, another one got off the 'Little Bus' at the wrong stop!
                        You:

Me:

You (confirming you lie and are clueless):

Did I move too fast for you?
                        thank you for the explanation...

how am i completely wrong? surely this is wrong in YOUR opinion, which is not fact.....
                        I suppose i made a fudgey of my last post by thinking there was something more to yours. but it turns out i was wrong and it was a simple and ignorant as i 1st read!

Comment

Originally posted by VULKAN View Post
                          thank you for the explanation...

how am i completely wrong? surely this is wrong in YOUR opinion, which is not fact.....
                          I suppose i made a fudgey of my last post by thinking there was something more to yours. but it turns out i was wrong and it was a simple and ignorant as i 1st read!
                          Again with the lies!!

And I quote from your very first entry (did you forgety already?)
                          i am not here to argue.
                          You are doing this very thing.

I tried to make it simple for you. No Big words.

and yes, I do thing you are pretty:
                          but it turns out i was wrong ..........simple and ignorant
                          (your words not mine)

Want me to call mummy and daddy to come get you or are they not talking again?

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                            Again with the lies!!

And I quote from your very first entry (did you forgety already?)

You are doing this very thing.

I tried to make it simple for you. No Big words.

and yes, I do thing you are pretty:

(your words not mine)

Want me to call mummy and daddy to come get you or are they not talking again?
                            I am not arguing sir, there is no point between our conversation other than petiness. Had i a reasonable response other than "no you wrong" maybe a reasonable conversation with valuble opinions being exchanged may have occured. But the bar was set low by petty, stupid remarks, i am not ignorant, and certainly not simple. So i think all idiocracy should end here.
                            Also, i would appreciate it if you did not mention my family.

Comment

Women are equal to men, and should not be punished in any way shape or form,
                              This was your first mistake. In Genesis, God clearly creates Eve from Adam and as a help for him. Moving to The New Testament, we find Matthew 18:25 But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, and his wife , and children, and all that he had , and payment to be made. Women are the property of men
                              i have great trouble with this faith when all i see is hate within itself, there is no love, repect, our god is not loving.
                              No, He is not particularly Loving but He is infinite and therefore has much Love in Him. This sums up the ignorant view you hold: They are poor prophets that twaddle to me about the benevolence &c of the Creator: as if the unutterable unfathomable Creation had nothing else to do but constitute itself into a Soup-kitchen, and God Most High were mere President of a universal Charity Ball! In no time of history, I think, has such wretched stuff been spoken and snivelled about God, Thomas Carlyle to John Stuart Mill (Templand, Thornhill, Dumfriesshire, / 11 April, 1842)

Men are in no way superior,
                              God and I have just told you they are.
                              just look at the world, we are the ones bringing it down and destroying it,
                              Speak for yourself – whining liberals like you are the main trouble.
                              you may argue that if every one of us a brother of christ things would be different, but that is not true, are women would be unhappy with their 'sacred' life, and never get to truly enjoy the free will god gave them, but the will of man....
                              Just a minute, if women accepted it then they would be happy.

You must surely see your error now.
                              sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                              Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

'Just a minute, if women accepted it then they would be happy.'

But if they dont want to?

this is my problem, i do not believe that people should have things forced upon them.

i apologise for any disrespect displayed in my posts, as it is unintentional.

I just feel in 2 ways sometimes. and shouldnt but thats why im here.

im trying to seek opinion trouble free, but you guys arent helping
                                'Speak for yourself – whining liberals like you are the main trouble. '

Comment

Working...
                                X