• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Eight of the Top Ten Gayest Sports Teams Are Soccer Teams

Originally posted by Rodders View Post
    From your own signature ...

Who Will Jesus Damn?
    Boasters (Romans 1:30)
    Stating a fact is not being boastful. Don't be jealous just because you're a filthy foreigner who lives in a Godless "country" known for it's chinless men and gay soccer teams.

God wants us to be richly rewarded for our faith.

2 Samuel 22:21
    The LORD rewarded me according to my righteousness: according to the cleanness of my hands hath he recompensed me.

2 Chronicles 15:7
    Be ye strong therefore, and let not your hands be weak: for your work shall be rewarded.

Psalm 31:23
    O love the LORD, all ye his saints: for the LORD preserveth the faithful, and plentifully rewardeth the proud doer.
    The United States is the single most powerful and wealthy nation in the world.

Being boastful applies to one's personal accomplishments, not God's Divine Will.
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Guess i can add

The Envious (Romans 1:29), The Proud (Romans 1:30) and All Liars (Revelation 21:8) to that list too
      and i'm guessing probably Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10) too.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodders View Post
        Guess i can add

The Envious (Romans 1:29), The Proud (Romans 1:30) and All Liars (Revelation 21:8) to that list too
        and i'm guessing probably Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10) too.
        Envying America is understandable. You brits have nothing. But you also have nothing to be proud of.

Repent of your lies and drunkeness and get God now.

Are you sure you're not a mick?
        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
          Envying America is understandable. You brits have nothing. But you also have nothing to be proud of.

Repent of your lies and drunkeness and get God now.

Are you sure you're not a mick?
          Nothing to be proud of? How about a bigger empire than the Romans and Alexander the Great, 2 World Wars, 1 World Cup, a health care service that EVERYONE can get for FREE.

Comment

Soccer is for fags. Everyone in America (God's favorite country) knows that!
            In your parochial view maybe.

However, I still tend to think that "men" (questionable) who need helmets and massive padding to play Rugby are puffs/queers/shirtlifters!

Football = Soccer - Soccer is a "pansy" term for real football!

Comment

Originally posted by SeeYouNextTuesday View Post
              Nothing to be proud of? How about a bigger empire than the Romans and Alexander the Great, 2 World Wars, 1 World Cup, a health care service that EVERYONE can get for FREE.
              The Romans controled 57% of the known world - at its best the brits only held 23% of the known world.

Alexander The Great was a homer.

The US saved your sorry asses in both World Wars

The World Cup? What World Cup?

Your health service costs nothing and you get what you pay for - does some doctor rub lard on your chest to cure pneumonia and other 3rd world diseases that you suffer from?
              sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
              Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
                The Romans controled 57% of the known world - at its best the brits only held 23% of the known world.

Alexander The Great was a homer.

The US saved your sorry asses in both World Wars

The World Cup? What World Cup?

Your health service costs nothing and you get what you pay for - does some doctor rub lard on your chest to cure pneumonia and other 3rd world diseases that you suffer from?

You sir are, seemingly, an historical illiterate.

1) In both world wars the USA only entered when they could see who was winning (on the second occasion after being forced to). Yellow livered cowards!

2) Compare 23% of the "known" world, geographically, in the 20th century to 57% in the 1st - Please don't forget you used to be a colony of ours!

3) History would seem to support your view.

4) A cup that involves every nation in the world, unlike your "World Series".

I would throw in a couple of other points, for good measure.

1) The British army used to wear red tunics and the French army used to wear blue.

Why? Because they did not show blood stains and would not affect, negatively, the moral of others in battle.

It would appear that the US forces adopted the same idea by using brown trousers!

2) The British gave to the world the ability to administrate, the French gave great food, the Italians great food and art, the Americans McDonalds!

Enough said!

Comment

Originally posted by The Owld Fecker View Post
                  1) In both world wars the USA only entered when they could see who was winning (on the second occasion after being forced to). Yellow livered cowards!
                  One word: Chamberlain.
                  Psalm 81:10:
                  I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
                  open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Owld Fecker View Post
                    In your parochial view maybe.

However, I still tend to think that "men" (questionable) who need helmets and massive padding to play Rugby are puffs/queers/shirtlifters!

Football = Soccer - Soccer is a "pansy" term for real football!

NFL players are PANSIES!?! I beg to differ Mr. Soccer fan!

America is God's Favorite Country, and REAL football is America's favorite sport. So obviously God's Favorite Sport is NFL football!
                    sigpic

Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!

God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!

Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!

Comment

Earlier in this thread, someone asked me for more evidence of queerness in soccer. Here is some video evidence:

Professor of Creation Science and Flood Geology at Landover Baptist University

sigpic

Sodomites! Stop being gay TODAY!

Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls. James 1:21

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by safcFTM View Post

Thank you for your help son, that video shows how gay soccer is as well. That heavy metal rock music does not seem to go with the homosexual content of the video however.

I am not very expert in the ways of audio editing, but perhaps you could replace the soundtrack with something by Cher or Barbara Stressand? It would be much more appropriate music to go along with all of the gay images in the video.
                          Professor of Creation Science and Flood Geology at Landover Baptist University

sigpic

Sodomites! Stop being gay TODAY!

Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls. James 1:21

Comment

Disgusting.

Where did NASCAR come in on the gayness scale? **crosses fingers***

Comment

You brits have nothing. But you also have nothing to be proud of.
                              ironic, your post itself was in the language given to you by the British

Comment

Originally posted by Allcock View Post
                                ironic, your post itself was in the language given to you by the British
                                Nonsense! The American and English are both Germanic languages! Unlike French, Italian, and Mexican, which are all Latin languages (and the reason why they're still all mary-worshipping papists).
                                Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
                                Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
                                Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
                                All a-Twitter for Salvation!
                                Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
                                On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
                                My Ladies of Landover profile!

Comment

Working...
                                X