X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rape is as harmless as Alaskan oil drilling, says conservative professor

Product labelling is rape, no question.

Just last week I was feeling adventurous enough to experiment with ethnic food. So, I got a box of pasta, and right there on the back of the box it said:

"Ready in 9-11 minutes."

That's a trigger for a lot of traumatic memories. WHY must the government re-open our wounds like this?

Of, but I don't see how on earth probing a babykiller is rapey. I mean, do you really think the guy doing it is enjoying himself? Same thing with body cavity searches. The cops don't get their jollies doing this, so how could it be considered rape? Unless you look at it from the woman's point of view, but that would just be silly.
    Founder and CEO of Trickle-Down Charities™, LLC.

Current Project: Bedmates For Billionaires: Biblical eldercare straight from King David
    Goal:
    $500,000 Currently raised: $0.11 DONATE NOW! Yes, we accept Biblecoins!

True Christians™ believe they they exist to serve the Bible-revealed will of God.
    False Christians believe the Bible exists to serve their will. GOD IS NOT YOUR YES-MAN!

Comment

Rape is harmless? Are you actually stupid! Honestly, you people seriously need help. Rape is nowhere near harmless, it's psychologically traumatising! You disgust me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mansonite View Post
        Rape is harmless? Are you actually stupid! Honestly, you people seriously need help. Rape is nowhere near harmless, it's psychologically traumatising! You disgust me.
        Read the OP, friend. Rape is harmless when the woman is asleep. How can it harm her if it's so harmless she doesn't wake up? I don't know about you, but I wake up if my arm falls asleep. So clearly these women are perfectly comfortable, therefore, no harm.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Only women that dress like sluts get raped! http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showt...ht=sluts+raped

Also, as proved here, it is always the woman's fault: http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showt...oman%27s+fault

Both by Mr. Cranky Old Man
          Leviticus 18:22 Romans 1:24-27 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 1 Timothy 1:9 - 1:10 1 Timothy 1:9 - 1:10 Jude 1:7

Here is proof that homosexuality is indeed a sin, for all those out there saying otherwise. Got a problem with it? Romans 9:20

Comment

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Now those are some wise words there, Mr. Ezekiel.
              Leviticus 18:22 Romans 1:24-27 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 1 Timothy 1:9 - 1:10 1 Timothy 1:9 - 1:10 Jude 1:7

Here is proof that homosexuality is indeed a sin, for all those out there saying otherwise. Got a problem with it? Romans 9:20

Comment

Originally posted by John Allen View Post
                Now those are some wise words there, Mr. Ezekiel.
                That would be PASTOR Ezekiel to you, friend.

I didn't go to Seminary School for 18 months to be called "mister" by the likes of you.
                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Pardon me. PASTOR Ezekiel.

Comment

Originally posted by John Allen View Post
                    Pardon me. PASTOR Ezekiel.
                    I sense attitude. Remember, boy, you're only half a click above Unsaved Trash. When you are corrected by your superiors, take it with grace and try not to fly into a snit.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond View Post
                      It's hard for young men to get a wife these days. Be brave and stay the course men, because when Biblical Law and free-market Reason rules America, getting a wife will be as easy as slipping in a pill and saying "Drill, baby drill":

A free-market professor points out that government laws preventing environmental destruction are just as absurd as laws against rape:
                      Granola McMustardseed just hates the idea that someone, somewhere might be altering the natural state of a wilderness area. It’s not that Granola ever plans to visit that area or to derive any other direct benefits from it; it’s just the idea of wilderness desecration that causes her deep psychic distress. [Is that ] an argument for discouraging, say, oil drilling in Alaska, either through taxes or regulation? [Let alone an even worse act of tyranny, cancelling government subsidies to the oil industry].

...Let's suppose that you, or I, or someone we love, or someone we care about from afar, is raped while unconscious in a way that causes no direct physical harm—no injury, no pregnancy, no disease transmission. (Note: The Steubenville rape victim, according to all the accounts I've read, was not even aware that she'd been sexually assaulted until she learned about it from the Internet some days later.) Despite the lack of physical damage, we are shocked, appalled and horrified at the thought of being treated in this way, and suffer deep trauma as a result. Ought the law discourage such acts of rape? Should they be illegal?...

As long as I'm safely unconsious and therefore shielded from the costs of an assault, why shouldn't the rest of the world (or more specifically my attackers) be allowed to reap the benefits? And if the thought of those benefits makes me shudder, why should my shuddering be accorded any more public policy weight than
                      [environmentalists]?

It is, I think, a red herring to say that there's something peculiarly sacred about the boundaries of our bodies. Every time someone on my street turns on a porch light, trillions of photons penetrate my body....bodily penetration does not seem to be in some sort of special protected category.

Exactly - what's the difference between becoming the cum-dumpster of some drooling fratboy who put a pill in your drink, and having a light shine on you?

Well, unless it's a government streetlight, then obviously it's tyranny.

As usual, the Bible has the answer. Since the woman is unconscious, she didn't cry out. That means she has to be executed under Biblical law: Deuteronomy 22:23-24

Heck, if you execute her while she's still unconscious, there's no chance of her EVER having psychic harm.

But on the positive side, anyone who can afford date-rape pills can probably also afford the 50-shekel dowry which will turn his unconscious cum-dumpster into his new wife: Deuteronomy 22:28-29

So it's more likely she'll wake up to find she's already a married woman. That's good, because weddings are expensive and they fund some shady people.

Oh, unless it's a homosexual rape, in which case you both have to be executed. The Bible is very clear on this, there's no exception for rape victims: Leviticus 20:13

So, take heart young men. Once our government shutdown has made the democrats capitulate and appease us, Bibilical law will be the law of the land. Thus Jesus will ban the birth control pill, and legalize the "instawife pill™".
                      NO just don't even go there rape does harm women it scars their psyche it harms their...you know what i could cause unwanted pregnancy it could give them a STD like AID or HIV and i doubt their rapist even has intent on letting them live and why do you people say pregnancy from rape is a good thing i mean if she does get pregnant the baby shares some of both of the women's and the rapist's DNA so the baby could grow up to be a rapist
                      and i don't know what country you think you live in but here in America rape is illegal and to the tags on this raped women CAN get pregnant rape isn't a good thing it's a very bad thing.
                      Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
                      abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Comment

Originally posted by ScienceWins View Post
                        NO just don't even go there rape does harm women it scars their psyche it harms their...you know what i could cause unwanted pregnancy it could give them a STD like AID or HIV and i doubt their rapist even has intent on letting them live and why do you people say pregnancy from rape is a good thing i mean if she does get pregnant the baby shares some of both of the women's and the rapist's DNA so the baby could grow up to be a rapist
                        and i don't know what country you think you live in but here in America rape is illegal and to the tags on this raped women CAN get pregnant rape isn't a good thing it's a very bad thing.
                        If God blesses a woman with a baby through the means of legitimate rape, it's not "unwanted."

If you think STDs and the AIDS are worse than HELL, then you need to open up your Bible and start reading.

There is no such thing as "rapist DNA."

If a rape is legitimate, the body has ways to shut the whole thing down, and no adverse consequences can be expected. Besides, hospitals have kits that clean everything up.

Landover Baptist offers a True Christian™ Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape. Please pass this information on.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                          That would be PASTOR Ezekiel to you, friend.

I didn't go to Seminary School for 18 months to be called "mister" by the likes of you.
                          Aw, you're superiority complex is so cute
                          This space for Scripture ONLY.

Comment

Originally posted by Vioiciune View Post
                            Aw, you're superiority complex is so cute
                            How would you like it if you spend 18 months of your life doing something amazing, like becoming a pastor, then have to listen to people completely ignore all your hard work and treat you like someone who never even bothered to get up off the couch watching their satanic TV shows. Of course not saying that the people here who are Mr do that, but 90% atheists just watch TV all the time, and they aren't smart enough to get any qualifications at all.
                            Atheists! Make the right choice!
                            or
                            It should be obvious.
                            Come stand with us, with Christians, with Jesus, in eternal glory in heaven instead of agony in hell. You won't regret it!

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                              Rape is a myth. Rape is a hoax made up by feminists to help Obama make our army gay.

There is sex between a married man and a woman. And there is other sex that leads to either death or marriage. Unless the "raped" women refuses to obey God: What can you do if your daughter refuses to marry her rapist?

How do you explain baptist rape victims Syria in by Isis Muslims

Comment

Originally posted by bestman View Post
                                How do you explain baptist rape victims Syria in by Isis Muslims
                                They are obviously not real Christians.

Keep up.

YIC
                                1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Working...
                                X