X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tithing Reminder: DON'T JEW JESUS!

An important reminder when it comes to tithing a MINIMUM of 10% - that's a MINIMUM of 10% from your GROSS income, NOT your NET. Don't jew Jesus, He KNOWS when He's being gypped!
    Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
    Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
    Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
    All a-Twitter for Salvation!
    Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
    On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
    My Ladies of Landover profile!

Re: Tithing Reminder: DON'T JEW JESUS!

Amen sister.

Mal 3:8 Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Skimping on your tithe is thievery plain and simple.

If elected Sheriff, I will see to it that anybody found skimping on tithe will be subject to prosecution the same way an common criminal would be.

Except that you will prosecuted to a fuller extent of the law as you are not just robbing your fellow man, you are robbing God.
      Latest Headlines From Sheriff's Office:

Sheriff Richards Rescues Wayward Wife from the Influence of Evil Neighbor Kids

Sheriff Richards Busts Up Satanic Cult Operating out of local Haunted House

Sheriff Richards a Hero for saving Dying Man

Sheriff Richards Schools the Amish in Scripture

7 Year-Old Coveter Learns the Hard Way

Sheriff Richards cleans up 4-way stop

Sheriff Richards busts Arch Nemesis, Shane!

FPD to Enforce the No-Lifeguard-But-Jesus Ordinance

Sheriff Don W. Richards Cleans Up County Roads

Comment

Haggai 2:8 The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the LORD of hosts.
        Glory! Don't forget this scripture!
        The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

I had to shake down Little Old Lady Wilson at Church today so she would put more money in the tithe box.

She is one of the cheapest broads I know. Sure, her husband died last year and left her a heap of medical bills, but that doesn't mean she can cheat JESUS. Sheesh, she's so cheap you'd think she was a joo.

I made her cry, but she finally gave an extra $20 for the tithe box.

I'm sure JESUS is very proud of me for doing that for HIM.
          sigpic

Tweet me Here
          My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Originally posted by BibleThumpinBlonde View Post
            I had to shake down Little Old Lady Wilson at Church today so she would put more money in the tithe box.

She is one of the cheapest broads I know.
            Isn't she the lady with all the gold fillings?
            Bible boring? Nonsense!
            Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
            You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
              Isn't she the lady with all the gold fillings?
              Why, she sure is Brother. You have a good memory.
              sigpic

Tweet me Here
              My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Why, she sure is Brother. You have a good memory.
                Hard to forget, Sister. When she smiled, for a moment I was blinded by the glare! Thought you'd let a rapper in, wearing his "grill".

At her age, I bet she'd do better with a nice set of dentures.
                Bible boring? Nonsense!
                Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

She is one of the cheapest broads I know. Sure, her husband died last year and left her a heap of medical bills, but that doesn't mean she can cheat JESUS. Sheesh, she's so cheap you'd think she was a joo.

I made her cry, but she finally gave an extra $20 for the tithe box.

I'm sure JESUS is very proud of me for doing that for HIM.
                  I'm sure proud of you, sister.
                  Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Mary Whitford View Post
                    An important reminder when it comes to tithing a MINIMUM of 10% - that's a MINIMUM of 10% from your GROSS income, NOT your NET. Don't jew Jesus, He KNOWS when He's being gypped!
                    I would like to bump this thread forward since tithing has been on my mind since February.

Thank you for bringing this very important subject to light! AMEN, in Jesus' Name.
                    But whosoever shall deny me before men,
                    him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
                    ~Matt. 10:33

~~~~~~~
                    Theme song in hell: "I Did it My Way"

Comment

And please remember, if you're poor, Jesus expects you to tithe everything you own.

Mark 12:41 And Jesus sat over against the treasury, and beheld how the people cast money into the treasury: and many that were rich cast in much. Mark 12:42 And there came a certain poor widow, and she threw in two mites, which make a farthing. Mark 12:43 And he called unto him his disciples, and saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That this poor widow hath cast more in, than all they which have cast into the treasury: Mark 12:44 For all they did cast in of their abundance; but she of her want did cast in all that she had, even all her living.
                      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

Is the 10% total net or just reported net?
                        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                        Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Dear Brother,

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                          Is the 10% total net or just reported net?
                          Gross. I understand this can seem complicated. If it makes it easier, you can arrange for direct deposit of your paycheck to the Church. We can then apply the tithe and remit the balance to you.

Don't mention it!

Yours in Him,
                          BAB

Comment

Sorry for the mis-type. I meant....
                            Is the 10% total gross or just reported gross?

BAB, I already have myself on a monthly auto wire transfer, set up by Miss Cookie back in the Church office.
                            Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                            Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                            Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                            Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                            Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                            Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                              Sorry for the mis-type. I meant....
                              Is the 10% total gross or just reported gross?

BAB, I already have myself on a monthly auto wire transfer, set up by Miss Cookie back in the Church office.
                              Brother James I handle my tithe in this manor.
                              I tithe 10% of my gross reported personal income monthly.

I then tithe 10% net of my Corporations earning . Both are charitable write offs. The Corp. donation this year allowed to to tell my 35,000 plus employees that the Dewitt Corp could not make any contributions in matching funds to their 401k retirement plans and also that no pay raises would be given out. Its a win win for Jesus, , myself and Dewitt corp.

PS The matching funds for 401k and pay raises will not be affected for board members.

Comment

Working...
                              X