X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children

Originally posted by ciel phantomhive View Post
    Yeah no, have fun talking to the police tomorrow when I get my own laptop returned to me.
    Liars don't scare me. Enjoy Hell!
    5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
    To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
    James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by ciel phantomhive View Post
      If I see this kind of thing again I am doxxing you and calling the cops. This is illegal...
      Let's see how this is going to work:

Case 1 (where you actually have hacking skills beyond those necessary for escape from a wet paper bag): you gain unauthorized access to a secured computer system, get the information you want, and go to the police who promptly arrest YOU for unauthorized access to a secured computer system, and toss your "evidence" in the trash as it was illegally obtained and of absolutely no use to them, whatsoever.

Result: you in jail, Landover still on the air.

Case 2 (reality, where the most advanced computer function you are able to operate is iTunes): you futilely attempt to gain access to Landover's servers (in itself, a crime), get absolutely nowhere, and just show the world how lame and ignorant you really are.

Result: you crying in your pillow, Landover still on the air.

But your mom will still think you're cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
        , and toss your "evidence" in the trash as it was illegally obtained and of absolutely no use to them, whatsoever.
        I learned on Law and Order that evidence is only useless if the police have illegally obtained it. Evidence that is submitted by a citizen conforms to a lesser standard.
        May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
          I learned on Law and Order that evidence is only useless if the police have illegally obtained it. Evidence that is submitted by a citizen conforms to a lesser standard.
          And TV shows never distort/ignore reality for dramatic effect?

Never mind the fact that our local hero has to show that there was an actual crime committed. Wait, he's already done that! HE SAW IT ON THE INTERNETZ!!!11!!one

Comment

Originally posted by lukasekman View Post
            Great guide!
            Cold is an underestimated tool in parenting, and I have good experience with cold showers, cold baths and putting children outside in cold weather in troubled situations.
            Nakedness is also very handy when dealing with kids in their lower teens who got ADHD or Oppositional Defiant Disorder as a result of liberal parenting. Why drugging kids with Ritalin when the mere threat of nakedness in front of the class makes the kid behave. Nakedness is all natural - no side effects.
            Nakedness might not work as good on boys as it does on girls, but forcing boys to wear girl's clothes in public have great results too.
            Did your daddy make you wear women's clothes?

Comment

This does not sound very healthy for your children

Comment

Originally posted by LeAtheist View Post
                This does not sound very healthy for your children
                In what way would it not sound unhealthy for children? You are saving them from Hell. And what's that gibberish that's your username. I can't read Japanese.
                Thinking of Abortion?
                That fetus will be in Hell, because they never had a chance to repent their sinful ways (Psalms 51:5) (1 Kings 8:46)
                Think of the children. Stop being a slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Thompson View Post
                  In what way would it not sound unhealthy for children?
                  You are using a double negative, so are you saying that there's nothing healthy about this guide too?

Comment

You are using a double negative, so are you saying that there's nothing healthy about this guide too?
                    Who are you, Socrates? Answering questions with questions? You know he was a queer pedophile, right?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
                      Who are you, Socrates? Answering questions with questions? You know he was a queer pedophile, right?

No I was just confused, and yes I am aware he was a filthy pedophile!

Comment

Double-negative? What? I'm a woman, Maths is not my place. Surely you understood the question...
                        Thinking of Abortion?
                        That fetus will be in Hell, because they never had a chance to repent their sinful ways (Psalms 51:5) (1 Kings 8:46)

Comment

Double-negative? What? I'm a woman, Maths is not my place. Surely you understood the question...
                          As I matter of fact, I did not understand the question. And as a woman you should not talk back to me, a man

Or would you like me to give you a beating?

Comment

As I matter of fact, I did not understand the question. And as a woman you should not talk back to me, a man

Or would you like me to give you a beating?
                            What are your ulterior motives, you sinful lustful man? If you didn't want me to respond to a question then why did you ask one? I think you are just trying to steer clear of answering my questions.
                            True Christian men never give their wives a choice nor do they ask if they'd enjoy a beating. And since when couldn't I rebuke sinners? Or even ask a mere question to a man. State which Bible verse forbids me from. Book, chapter and verse.
                            Thinking of Abortion?

Comment

What are your ulterior motives, you sinful lustful man…? If you didn't want me to respond to a question then why did you ask one? I think you are just trying to steer clear of answering my questions.
                              True Christian men never give their wives a choice nor do they ask if they'd enjoy a beating. And since when couldn't I rebuke sinners? Or even ask a mere question to a man. State which Bible verse forbids me from. Book, chapter and verse.
                              I asked him if he'd managed to harpoon a wife and he started trying it on. And I'm appalled he's enticing you into the acid nightmare which has so obviously ..um ..I've forgotton what I was going to say. Asking questions is always good. No informed adult was never foolish youth, and that really is a double negative. Opaque to some of course. And that's why I'm here. To learn (if only I could work out how to switch this spellcheckthing on)

Comment

What are your ulterior motives, you sinful lustful man? If you didn't want me to respond to a question then why did you ask one? I think you are just trying to steer clear of answering my questions.
                                I was simply stating the fact that a women should never question a man's intentions!

Comment

Working...
                                X