X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Protect your family the Christian way! Get your daughter rape

If having a man rape your daughter is all well and good, then why is "Thou shalt not commit adultery" in the Bible?

Oh, and a message for "Pastor" Ezekiel: Your greeting, "Dear Godmocking Whore", was immature, judgmental, self-righteous, cold, heartless, and unkind (among other things). Oh, I almost forgot, it was sinful too. Even if you are a pastor, you're not God; "For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye" (Matthew 7:2-5).

As Christians, we are called to love one another, even sinners. If we don't love them, who will? Have you ever had someone be hateful to you? It certainly makes you want to avoid them. That's the vibe you all are giving off here. This is a place where I, a fellow Christian, do not feel welcome.

And we Christians wonder why we are hated so much. It's because we preach hatred. God isn't hatred, He is love. After all, "For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son". He loves the world, not just his followers. Everyone. "Christians" these days are so caught up with everyone else's sins, that they overlook their own. It's God's place to judge, not our own. We are to lovingly lead people to Christ; He will deal with them after that. We are called to stand in the gap and lead people to Him, we are not called to play God and judge.

God bless.

Comment

Originally posted by NegaZero View Post

Oh, and a message for "Pastor" Ezekiel: Your greeting, "Dear Godmocking Whore", was immature, judgmental, self-righteous, cold, heartless, and unkind (among other things). Oh, I almost forgot, it was sinful too. Even if you are a pastor, you're not God; "For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye" (Matthew 7:2-5).
      You are misunderstanding this passage. Please read this explanation regarding it and you will see that Pastor Ezekiel is not in any way hypocritically judging. He can judge others as "Godmocking whores" because he is not a Godmocking whore.

As Christians, we are called to love one another, even sinners. If we don't love them, who will? Have you ever had someone be hateful to you? It certainly makes you want to avoid them. That's the vibe you all are giving off here. This is a place where I, a fellow Christian, do not feel welcome.
      Where in the Bible does it command us to love sinners?

And we Christians wonder why we are hated so much. It's because we preach hatred. God isn't hatred, He is love. After all, "For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son". He loves the world, not just his followers. Everyone. "Christians" these days are so caught up with everyone else's sins, that they overlook their own.
      What I find interesting is that you end the quote midway since the second part of the verse shows that God does not love the entire world.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Notice how only those who believe in Him go to Heaven. That means the rest go to Hell. If God loves sinners, why does He condemn them to Hell?

Furthermore, there are many Bible verses that show that God does hate certain people. How can He hate them if He "loves the world"?

The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.
      Thou shalt destroy them that speak leasing: the LORD will abhor the bloody and deceitful man.
      Psalm 5:5-6

The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence His soul hateth.
      Psalm 11:5

Also, the Bible says specifically not to love the world...

1st John 2:15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

It's God's place to judge, not our own. We are to lovingly lead people to Christ; He will deal with them after that. We are called to stand in the gap and lead people to Him, we are not called to play God and judge.
      Then why does the Bible, in many places, command us to judge others?

Psalm 37:30 The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment.

Proverbs 31:9 Open thy mouth, judge righteously, and plead the cause of the poor and needy.

John 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

1st Corinthians 5:12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
      1st Corinthians 5:13 But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

2nd Timothy 4:1 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;
      2nd Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

Our own Pastor Billy-Reuben sums it up quite eloquently.

Originally posted by Pastor Billy Reuben
      If you think the Bible forbids judging others, then you haven't read it. The Bible forbids superficial judgment based on appearances and it forbids hypocrisy, but it does not forbid judgment. On the contrary, the saved are commanded to pass judgment on others. . . .

My job as a Pastor is to find folks who are lost and to try to get them saved. That job would be made a lot harder if I were unable to judge who is lost and in need of salvation.

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
        You are misunderstanding this passage. Please read this explanation regarding it and you will see that Pastor Ezekiel is not in any way hypocritically judging. He can judge others as "Godmocking whores" because he is not a Godmocking whore.
        So you're saying that I could call you anything I'm not? Pastor Ezekiel had nothing to show that proves that Alucard247 is a "Godmocking whore". Based on what you said, I could call people anything I wanted to as long as the term didn't apply to me.

Where in the Bible does it command us to love sinners?
        In Matthew 5:43-48, Jesus says: "You have heard the law that says, 'Love your neighbor and hate your enemy. But I say, love your enemies! Pray for those who persecute you! In that way, you will be acting as true children of your Father in heaven. For he gives his sunlight to both the evil and the good, and he sends rain on the just and unjust alike. If you love only those who love you, what reward is there for that? Even corrupt tax collectors do that much. If you are kind only to your friends, how are you different from anyone else? Even pagans do that. But you are to be perfect, even as your Father in heaven is perfect."

What I find interesting is that you end the quote midway since the second part of the verse shows that God does not love the entire world.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Notice how only those who believe in Him go to Heaven. That means the rest go to Hell. If God loves sinners, why does He condemn them to Hell?
        I tried to speed things along. I had intended to write that post and go to bed (I have a test tomorrow), but circumstances kept me awake. I'll remember to type out the verses in full, lest you misunderstand what I'm saying.

God called us to believe in his Son. If we willingly ignore his words, we deserve to go to hell. If we happen to go to hell, it would be our fault, not God's. God doesn't condemn us to hell, he wants us to go to Heaven. Proof?: He sent his Son to die for our sins so we would be able to be with Him.

God is a just God. He doesn't force us to follow Him. He wants us to make the choice to follow Him. If we don't, it's our own fault.

2 Peter 3:9 says "The Lord isn't really being slow about his promise, as some people think. No, he is being patient for your sake. He does not want anyone to be destroyed, but wants everyone to repent."

No offense, Reverend, but that's an argument I hear quite often from atheists and agnostics.

Furthermore, there are many Bible verses that show that God does hate certain people. How can He hate them if He "loves the world"?

The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.
        Thou shalt destroy them that speak leasing: the LORD will abhor the bloody and deceitful man.
        Psalm 5:5-6

The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence His soul hateth.
        Psalm 11:5
        He's God. We humans are incapable of hating without malice, but God isn't. God can hate without sinful intent, because he is God. God can hate both sin and sinner in a holy way, and yet still be willing to lovingly forgive when the sinner repents.

Also, the Bible says specifically not to love the world...1st John 2:15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
        That is indeed correct, good sir. However, I never said that we are to love the world. I said that we Christians are to love sinners. God loved the world so much he gave his own son so that all of us could be with Him.

Then why does the Bible, in many places, command us to judge others?

Psalm 37:30 The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment.

Proverbs 31:9 Open thy mouth, judge righteously, and plead the cause of the poor and needy.

John 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

1st Corinthians 5:12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
        1st Corinthians 5:13 But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

2nd Timothy 4:1 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;
        2nd Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
        The KJV means a lot of things when it uses the word "judge"/"judgement". If you take a look in a concordance, many of the words mean "discern", "evaluate", and "discriminate".

Only God can pronounce eternal judgement on someone. Humans can not correctly weigh actions or motives, only God can. This is shown in John 7:21-24:

"Jesus replied, 'I did one miracle on the Sabbath, and you were amazed. But you work on the Sabbath, too, when you obey Moses' law of circumcision. (Actually, this tradition of circumcision began with the patriarchs, long before the law of Moses.) For if the correct time for circumcising your son falls on the Sabbath, you go ahead and do it so as not to break the law of Moses. So why should you be angry with me for healing a man on the Sabbath? Look beneath the surface so you can judge correctly."

We are to called to "judge" (discern), if someone is in need of God, and lovingly show them the way. Not by condemning them, or trying to judge them on God's level (that'll just cause them to hate you, thus ruining all your hard work on helping this person).

God bless.

Comment

If having a man rape your daughter is all well and good, then why is "Thou shalt not commit adultery" in the Bible?
          How is inviting a visitor to rape your virgin daughter the same as committing adultery?
          5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
          To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
          James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Dear NegaZero,

So you're saying that I could call you anything I'm not? Pastor Ezekiel had nothing to show that proves that Alucard247 is a "Godmocking whore". Based on what you said, I could call people anything I wanted to as long as the term didn't apply to me.
            Why are you so certain Pastor Ezekiel is mistaken? Did it occur to you he might have background information you are not aware of?

But I say, love your enemies! Pray for those who persecute you! In that way, you will be acting as true children of your Father in heaven.
            What you say is irrelevant, all that matters is that what God put in the Holy Bible.

God loved the world so much he gave his own son so that all of us could be with Him.
            "Could" being the operative word here. God knows very well not everyone will make it, which is why He created Hell.

The KJV means a lot of things when it uses the word "judge"/"judgement". If you take a look in a concordance, many of the words mean "discern", "evaluate", and "discriminate".
            You are not supposed to substitute words. You have to take it literally. "Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you." (Deuteronomy 4:2)

We are to called to "judge" (discern), if someone is in need of God, and lovingly show them the way. Not by condemning them, or trying to judge them on God's level (that'll just cause them to hate you, thus ruining all your hard work on helping this person).
            I don't know why you add "on God's level" to this, but not only can we judge others, God even demands it from us. "In righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour." (Leviticus 19:15) "I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom; Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine." (2nd Timothy 4:1-2)

Yours in Christ,

Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D.
            How to Study the Bible - About HELL! - The Miracles of Jesus - Biblical Facts - Scientific PROOF

THE BIBLE SAYS THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO HEAVEN!
            Jesus said: "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." John 14:6

ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE YOU!

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,
            and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him
            from the dead, thou shalt be saved." Romans 10:9

1. Admit you are a worthless sinner. Romans 3:10
            2. Be willing to turn from sin (repent). Acts 17:30
            3. Believe that Jesus Christ died for you, was buried and
            rose from the dead. Romans 10:9-10
            4. Through prayer, invite Jesus into your life to become
            your personal Savior, Boss, King and Lord. Romans 10:13
            What to Pray:

Lord Jesus, I know that I have sinned against you.
            I know that I am not perfect and that I can never
            please you through my own efforts. I know that I
            deserve to be judged according to my sins. And, I
            know that I have absolutely nothing to offer you.

Lord Jesus, I ask you to forgive me. I do not rely
            on myself but only on you and I receive you as
            Lord of my life and as savior of my soul.
            Lord Jesus, please save me!

Accepted Jesus as your Savior?
            Now you need to:

1. Study your KJV Bible every day
            to get to know Christ better.
            2. Talk to God in prayer every day.
            3. Be baptized, worship, fellowship,
            and serve with other Christians
            in a church where Christ is preached,
            and the Bible is the final authority.
            4. Tell others about Jesus Christ
            until the day Jesus finally kills you.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaZero View Post
              Do you know what adultery is?

Adultery is when a married woman has sexual relations with someone other than her husband.

Offering one's virgin daughter (not married daughter, and not betrothed daughter) to an angry mob as a human shield/cumbucket is an accepted practice in the Bible. Lot, a righteous man, did exactly that before escaping Sodom.

His daughters then got him drunk and got themselves pregnant by him, by the way.

This is a place where I, a fellow Christian, do not feel welcome.

And we Christians wonder why we are hated so much. It's because we preach hatred. God isn't hatred, He is love. After all, "For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son". He loves the world, not just his followers. Everyone.
              I see. You're the sort of "christian" who doesn't bother to read the Bible. You quote half of John 3:16, and I bet that's the only part you know.

THOSE WHO BELIEVE may have eternal life. Not "the world".

Only believers who demonstrate that they believe through repentance -- sincerely apologizing and STOPPING SINNING --go to Heaven. Everyone else -- Buddhists, Catholics, Muslims, Jews, atheists, Secular Humanists, Wiccans, Really Nice People, Christians who continue to sin -- will be resurrected at Judgment, found not to be repentant believers, and cast into eternal torture in God's Lake of Fire.

You say "God loves everyone." Yet, the Bible tells us that all the dead remain dead and unknowing until Resurrection and Judgment.

If God loved EVERYONE, do you really think He would go to the trouble to resurrect those He will cast into Hell?

What kind of "love" is that? "I love you so much, that since you didn't obey me, I'm going to resurrect you from death so I can throw you into this lake of fire, where you will burn, alive, forever, with no possibility of escape or even death to look forward to."

Wouldn't it me more "loving" to simply leave those people dead and unknowing?

No, God HATES the sinner, and will torture the sinner for all eternity.

Please stop spreading Feelgood lies about the Lord, and read what the Bible says . . . before it is too late.

In Christ,

RevRod
              Bible boring? Nonsense!
              Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
              You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Originally posted by Danny the teenaged godmocker View Post
                I think I'd rather worship Lucifer than God if that is the "Christian" way.
                You know, there's a reason why Lucifer rebelled (along with other angels) against God, because he was obviously doing something they didn't approve of. Before that, Lucifer was one of God's favorite.
                Do you know what the name Lucifer means? Light-bearer.

But enough of that story. Yes, I said it, story. You know who created God? Man did. Why else would he have "human" emotions? Like love, hatred, and jealousy? No divine being should have any sort of emotions like that, it would impair their judgement. And why do you choose to obey the Bible? When there are way older religious scriptures, and the Bible is basically a collection/rip off (that has been modified, and has added new material) of them. And if you say "well, the Bible said it is THE truth from God himself", not really, it was all written by a collection of humans. Plus, that's what basically all religions say, that their religion and scriptures are the one and only and the truth.
                And tell me this, did Jesus ever write a single word that was said by him in the New Testament? No, he didn't. His disciples did.
                What's funny is, most Bibles nowadays don't contain all of the books or scriptures that were found among the other ones, so you're not getting everything.

You all, including most humans, even atheists, are blind to the greater truth. You know what and who the true God really is? Everyone, everything, the stars, the blades of grass, the soil, the universe, and nature. Most of it resonates at one pulse, and is one. But humans are still blind to this and do not realize they're apart of something greater than God, Jesus, Allah, Zeus, Ra, or any deity. Religion was made up by man because of the absence of any real laws and needed some way to get people under control.

Even though there are killings and disagreement among humans, their souls are linked, but over the years people have forced themselves to ignore that so most people can't even feel it. But they're all one consciousness and will see that this is all really just a big, major illusion they're in, hopefully.
                Do you want to be truly enlightened? Step outside on a summer day (or any season you prefer), look around you, look at the birds, the trees (if you're in a city that's not very..."nature" go to a forest or somewhere), feel the energy that's in the air, touch the plants, the grass, take it all in. Try not to think about your problems, or anything. Just look and listen. Hear the calling. Maybe even go for a walk and look at the people, and for one moment, try not to think of your beliefs, pass no judgement, and see the person who they really are inside. But when it all comes down to it, are most of them really any different from yourself? If your third eye is open, then you can see all and see the truth without looking, and see beyond this world.
                But, if the human race just continues as the way it has been, and can't learn to get along eventually, then they are certainly doomed.

Anyway, I'm sure 99% of you who read this are going to pass this off as "blasphemous" and probably not even read the whole thing. So I basically just wasted my time writing it, but oh well. Maybe there will be one person with just a slight thought about reconsidering in the back of their minds, but I know what kind of people I'm dealing with so I don't see it possible sadly and will probably just pay attention to the first and second paragraph. But I guess that's the way it goes: bury your doubts, thoughts, feelings, and anything that goes against your religion or beliefs? Yep.
                Honestly, I see no hope for the human race.
                Bravo, Danny. Thank you for taking the time to write that out. I can see where you are coming from, and I agree with much of what you have to say. But how can one be spiritual without being religious? I think that is the major question here. And how do we treat texts outside of the canon? Is there any guiding truth there? If we accept everything as perfect-as-it-is, then what specific law should guide us? Don't we need religion to support spirituality?

Thanks for your time.
                bloom where you're planted

Comment

Originally posted by Titus Templeton View Post
                  To be honest, i am the father of 3 daughters and yes, specifically in this case im walking in Lot's footsteps.
                  That's hot!

You dirty perv, you

Do they like it?

Praise the Word!
                  bloom where you're planted

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                    A females primary responsibility is to God to make babies. Any woman of fertile age must not waste a single moment. To waste that ability is akin to spitting in the eyes of Jesus. Making use of that ability is not abuse. Ignoring that ability is abuse!
                    James, you have spoken the truest Words. Thank you!
                    YIC!!

Comment

Originally posted by Titus Templeton View Post
                      To be honest, i am the father of 3 daughters and yes, specifically in this case im walking in Lot's footsteps.
                      So you give your 3 daughters to uninvited guests and then later you mate with them because this is how your daughters show their gratitude to you ?

Comment

Originally posted by dvdenco View Post
                        So you give your 3 daughters to uninvited guests and then later you mate with them because this is how your daughters show their gratitude to you ?
                        Lot never actually GAVE his daughters to the mob. He OFFERED them.
                        Bible boring? Nonsense!
                        Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                        You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                          Every father knows that daughters are completely useless. In theory they could be helpful in the household but that usually doesn't work out as planned. Daughters turn out to be whiners who are always complaining about how their head hurts after you hit them on the head with the Bible to discipline them for complaining too much. People often seem to forget that raising daughters is hard and unrewarding work.

1st Corinthians 11:8-9 "For the man is not of the woman: but the woman of the man. Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man."

Uninvited guests? Let them rape your daughter!
                          As always the Holy Bible has very clear guidelines for how we can use our daughters. Let's take Judges 19:22-30 for example. Here someone has invited a friend and his whore into his house and suddenly several uninvited guests arrive who want to kill the friend. The friend is probably a Christian while the uninvited guests are evil Atheists or Democrats. Of course the men of the house does the right thing and invites the uninvited guests to rape his virgin daughter: "Behold, here is my daughter a maiden, and his concubine; them I will bring out now, and humble ye them, and do with them what seemeth good unto you: but unto this man do not so vile a thing." Unfortunately you don't see this kind of hospitality anymore nowadays. People have become rude and insensitive towards the wishes of their guests.

If for some reason the uninvited guests are not interested in raping your virgin daughter, just show them your daughters naked body! Problem solved. Nahum 3:5-6 "Behold, I am against thee, saith the LORD of hosts; and I will discover thy skirts upon thy face, and I will shew the nations thy nakedness, and the kingdoms thy shame. "

Your daughter no longer a virgin? Burn her!
                          If your daughter behaves like a whore, the Bible is clear on what you have to do. An example of this would be your daughter allowing guests to rape her. You will have to burn your daughter after which she will go to Hell where she will burn for all eternity for being a whore! Genesis 38:24 "And it came to pass about three months after, that it was told Judah, saying, Tamar thy daughter in law hath played the harlot; and also, behold, she is with child by whoredom. And Judah said, Bring her forth, and let her be burnt."

Money problems? Sell your wife and daughters!
                          It is unfortunate most people nowadays ignore God's clear instructions on how to solve money problems. The economy would not have been in its present state if Obama wouldn't have forced Americans to use their houses to load insane amounts of money to pay his insanely high taxes. Taxes which are only used to fund terrorists. God's solution to money problems is very simple. Sell your daughter! Exodus 21:7 "... a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant ..." And to make the deal more interesting Matthew 18:25 makes clear that you can also sell your wife if you want. Only sell your wife if you have someone else to cook and clean for yourself though!
                          According to this, after you let a complete stranger rape your daughter, you have to kill them, because they are no longer a virgin (don't deny that, COM SPECIFICALLY gave this as an example). If you don't kill them, you sell them into slavery. Is this even legal in the U.S?

Hypothetically speaking, if a Democrat came to my house and tried to rape my daughter many Bibles I have in my house, whack him with it, give it to him, and slam the door in his face. I'd rather protect my daughter's virginity so she could get into Heaven

Comment

Originally posted by noble6 View Post
                            According to this, after you let a complete stranger rape your daughter, you have to kill them, because they are no longer a virgin (don't deny that, COM SPECIFICALLY gave this as an example). If you don't kill them, you sell them into slavery. Is this even legal in the U.S?

Hypothetically speaking, if a Democrat came to my house and tried to rape my daughter many Bibles I have in my house, whack him with it, give it to him, and slam the door in his face. I'd rather protect my daughter's virginity so she could get into Heaven
                            The man has to marry her in that situation.
                            Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
                              The man has to marry her in that situation.
                              I would still prefer the rape never happens in the first place. Besides, I what if the uninvited guest is a cultist or something? That would be a horrible person to marry!

Comment

Originally posted by noble6 View Post
                                I would still prefer the rape never happens in the first place. Besides, I what if the uninvited guest is a cultist or something? That would be a horrible person to marry!
                                I don't think anyone would prefer rape. But ya gotta do what God says, capeesh?
                                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Working...
                                X