X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Welcome to Wedding Bells!

Originally posted by Vayhr of the Warhost View Post
    You ARE kidding, right? Please tell me you are joking. You're serious? Really? really? really?

What kinda of man gives a flying f*ck about the wedding? It's the chick that is supposed to have dreamed about it and planned it out since her 5th birthday, not the god damned man!!! What a complete and total gaywad.

It's like I have been saying all along...

ALL GOTHS ARE FAGS!!!!

Your fiancée has probably packed more fudge with nuts than Hershey's Almond. And I doubt his sweet tooth is going to rot and fall out anytime soon. By the time it does he'll have already been diagnosed with AIDS, you'll have already contracted it, and you will be on your deathbed following right behind him to the
    FRES F HELL . Do you really want to risk getting some VD from that gay bastard?

Besides, Nehemiah 13:25-27 says, "And I contended with them, and cursed them, and smote certain of them, and plucked off their hair, and made them swear by God, saying, Ye shall not give your daughters unto their sons, nor take their daughters unto your sons, or for yourselves. Did not Solomon king of Israel sin by these things? yet among many nations was there no king like him, who was beloved of his God, and God made him king over all Israel: nevertheless even him did outlandish women cause to sin. Shall we then hearken unto you to do all this great evil, to transgress against our God in marrying strange wives?"

If you wiccans aren't strange, I don't know what is. No Genuine Christian would ever marry you.
    So how is it that he isn't banned for using your God's name in vain (highlighted in red)?

Comment

Originally posted by Alex_B View Post
      So how is it that he isn't banned for using your God's name in vain (highlighted in red)?
      A man is to view marriage dispassionately - marriages are not for salacious lust, but the occasional Godly procreation of sons. Any man worrying about a marriage, which is God's plan for bringing man and woman together, must, perforce, be a displeasure to God's eyes. And now we see that "God-damned" is probably an accurate description and thus no True Christian should take offense, for certainly, God will not.
      sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
      Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Originally posted by ChivasRegal View Post

Snickerdoodles
        1/2 cup butter (softened)
        1/2 cup Crisco butter shortening
        1 1/2 cups sugar
        2 eggs
        1 teaspoon vanilla
        2 3/4 cups flour
        1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
        1 teaspoon baking soda
        1/2 teaspoon salt
        Preheat oven to 350 degree. Mix sugar and shortening in a
        large bowl, until well blended. Then add eggs, mix well,
        and then vanilla. In another bowl, mix all dry ingredients.
        Now add dry ingredients into shortening mixture. Mix very well.
        Refrigerate dough for about 1 hour, this makes it easier to
        roll and work with.
        Mix together 2 tablespoons sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon
        in a small bowl.
        Roll dough into small balls, one at a time, and then roll
        them in the cinnamon sugar mixture until well coated. Place on
        an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 10−12 min. They will look
        uncooked as they will not turn brown, and will complete
        cooking as they cool.

That's a nice recipe, Brother Regal. Mother Glynndie, does this meet with your approval?

Brother, might I ask: Do you ever put any of....yourself, so to speak....into your Baking?

Comment

Oh, I love snickerdoodles! But my favorite would have to be chocolate chip.

Comment

I like choco, too. But my fav are actually choco dipped choco. I managed to get the tastiest choco dipped choco in Estes at this little grandma bakery when I was at winter camp.
            Willpower rules the world.

Comment

Originally posted by tLakota View Post
              I like choco, too. But my fav are actually choco dipped choco. I managed to get the tastiest choco dipped choco in Estes at this little grandma bakery when I was at winter camp.
              Okay, did you just say that you dipped your cooter in chocolate during your monthly unclean time? Because if you did, that's disgusting.
              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                Okay, did you just say that you dipped your cooter in chocolate during your monthly unclean time? Because if you did, that's disgusting.
                OMG! NO! I don't even think of myself like that. I meant like these.
                Willpower rules the world.

Comment

Hey, those look really good.

Comment

Shut up, you crybaby faggot.

Who do you think has damned him to eternal agony in the pits of an unquenchable fire that will melt his skin, boil his blood, and rupture his organs over and over and over without respite? Sure as f*ck isn't satan.

"God damned": it's an adjective that describes butt pirates like you.

Get some Son or get
                    !!BURNED!!

Comment

Heat doesn't really bother me much.

Comment

Oh my GOD Mother Glynndie, it's June. IT'S JUNE!!!!!

Will I be Married in a Minute?!

Comment

Heat doesn't really bother me much.

According to the good pastors there won't be any lube in Hell, fudge packer!!! You faggots think Hell is going to be another day of playing hide the sausage with your boyfriend, but you'll find no perverse enjoyment in Hell. The friction caused by Satan's gynormous tallywhacker alone is estimated to produce temperatures of 11 billion degrees fahrenheit.

Comment

Originally posted by SUV View Post
                            That's a nice recipe, Brother Regal. Mother Glynndie, does this meet with your approval?

Brother, might I ask: Do you ever put any of....yourself, so to speak....into your Baking?
                            I would use half the amount of fat and I never use Crisco in cookies. The recipe resembles a commercial bakery recipe intended to make cookies that can be frozen and kept in the display but will still be soft. Of course, all of this fat might get you to see Jesus sooner.
                            Jesus - gentle, dependable overnight relief.

Comment

Vayhr: Oh, yeah, I'm totally a "fudge-packer". That's why I made a thread in the singles section asking for girls. And I bet you would know what it's like to be screwed by satan, now wouldn't you?

Comment

Vayhr: Oh, yeah, I'm totally a "fudge-packer". That's why I made a thread in the singles section asking for girls.
                                Right, the 18 year old who lives with his mommy and daddy and manages a restaurant that does not exist... Right. Making fake threads in that section make you look even more gay than you are.

And I bet you would know what it's like to be screwed by satan, now wouldn't you?
                                According to the good pastors there won't be any[...]
                                I got my info from them during a sermon held a couple of weeks ago. So you are saying the pastors of this church have firsthand experience with Satan's member? That's a very tasteless accusation.

Comment

Working...
                                X