X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Christian voter's guide to rape

Originally posted by Joshua16 View Post
    My sister dresses slutty. Shows her belly. Short skirts or shorts. Sometimes she wears just tee shirt and panties around me. It makes me think about her in a sexual way. In the welcome thread a lot of people said I am going to Hell for it.
    And so you thought a conversation about a voter's guide to rape would confirm for you that you are going to Hell?

Son, back away from the computer and go tell you mommy it's time for your medication.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Deuteronomy 22:25-27
      25 But if a man find a betrothed damsel in the field, and the man force her, and lie with her: then the man only that lay with her shall die.

26 But unto the damsel thou shalt do nothing; there is in the damsel no sin worthy of death: for as when a man riseth against his neighbour, and slayeth him, even so is this matter:

27 For he found her in the field, and the betrothed damsel cried, and there was none to save her.

It was his fault.
      Proverbs 26:11 As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.

Comment

Originally posted by MourningStar View Post

It was his fault.
        Oh, I don't think so dear. You're young and naive, but I've been around long enough to see women completely throw themselves at men. Sometimes they do it very slyly, like wearing alluring clothing, or crossing their legs "just so," or even by growing perky breasts. Satan has made the temptation of lust too powerful for most men, only by the Holy Spirit can a man resist the animalistic invitation of a wanton woman in heat. Why would a damsel be out in the fields in the first place? Obviously it is so the wind can blow her hair over her face in a most seductive way, covering one eye and emphasising her lips. She dresses so the sun can bounce off her cleavage, shining on her décolletage in such a way as to catch and hold his eye. As she walks in the tall grass, his attention is drawn to her bare feet. Powerless against his imagination, he can only follow up those delicate, feminine feet, up her tight calf, up her strong, yet unresisting thigh and straight to her Sin Button. She knows this, and that's why she dresses thusly, that's why she chooses the private cover of tall grass, that's why she chooses a field rather than a home with people near by. The birds and butterflies won't judge her for moaning and groaning and writhing under his strong muscles. The owls and deer won't care if she's commands a position on top. The shy fox won't be embarrassed for her moving onto her hands and knees. No, if she screams, it will be of pleasure, the kind of pleasure only a witch who would attempt to steal the soul of a good and decent man would derive from such an unholy union. It's not a man's fault to be bewitched by a creature with more sexual energy than a power plant. Stop blaming the victim, and instead learn to care for him.
        Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

You people are disgusting. It is never deserved.

Comment

Originally posted by tryingtobringsense View Post
            You people are disgusting. It is never deserved.
            Hogwash. If a child picks up a rattlesnake and gets bit, he can hardly blame the snake.

Comment

True, but a snake doesn't know what they are is wrong. A rapist does.

Comment

Originally posted by tryingtobringsense View Post
                True, but a snake doesn't know what they are is wrong. A rapist does.
                That's very judgemental of you.
                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Hi, I'm achaia and I have a BIG question. You seem like a holy and reliable person to ask. My friend, has recently been raped. But you see, she always wore modest clothes spread the word of God, and was humble in every way she should be. I feel that Jesus would say to turn to someone here for guidance and answers. What should I make of this event?

Comment

God probably sent the Negro to test her faith.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Achaia View Post
                      Hi, I'm achaia and I have a BIG question. You seem like a holy and reliable person to ask. My friend, has recently been raped. But you see, she always wore modest clothes spread the word of God, and was humble in every way she should be. I feel that Jesus would say to turn to someone here for guidance and answers. What should I make of this event?
                      As Sister Virginia has noted, whatever happened, it was ' will to see your friend suffer:

Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the Lord hath not done it?

Also, please do find your way to the Introduction Forum and create a thread where you introduce yourself, so that we can get to know you better!
                      God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                      True Christians are Perfect!
                      True Christian™ Love.
                      Salvation™ made Easy!
                      You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                      Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                      Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                      Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                      Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                      The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                      Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                      God HATES Rational Thinking!
                      True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Working...
                      X