X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Toy Story 3 makes children GAY!

Mr Cranky, I have watched the Toy Story movies and did not find anything wrong with them. Barbie and Ken are not gay, they are just toy dolls for girls to play with. I would be more worried if parents allowed their sons to play with Barbie and Ken.
    Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
    Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
    Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
    Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
    Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
    Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa the Lesbian View Post
      Mr Cranky, I have watched the Toy Story movies and did not find anything wrong with them. Barbie and Ken are not gay, they are just toy dolls for girls to play with. I would be more worried if parents allowed their sons to play with Barbie and Ken.
      I am surprised that a lesbian woman does not recognize how gay the Ken doll in Toy Story 3 is behaving. If you look it up in Google you can see that there are over 200.000 results confirming this, so you must be the only person on the planet who is denying this.
      5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
      To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
      James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
        I am surprised that a lesbian woman does not recognize how gay the Ken doll in Toy Story 3 is behaving. If you look it up in Google you can see that there are over 200.000 results confirming this, so you must be the only person on the planet who is denying this.
        "toy story 3" ken gay = About 171,000 results
        "cranky old man" gay = About 397,000 results
        "cranky old man" not gay = About 3,010 results

So by your logic your are 2.32 times more likely to make children gay then Toy Story 3.
        Also if Toy Story 3 is Gay there is 1.76% chance that you are not gay.
        Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

May my Sauce be with you!
        Read the TRUE Gospel The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (ISBN 978-0-00-723160-7)
        Get one and get with The Flying Spaghetti Monster
        The Loose Canon - HTML version
        Loose Canon Fan Page
        North American? Speak English? Thank a Pirate.
        I have been to The Volcano!

Comment

Originally posted by Jo Freddie View Post
          "toy story 3" ken gay = About 171,000 results
          "cranky old man" gay = About 397,000 results
          "cranky old man" not gay = About 3,010 results

So by your logic your are 2.32 times more likely to make children gay then Toy Story 3.
          Also if Toy Story 3 is Gay there is 1.76% chance that you are not gay.
          Your little piece of research is biased, my pirate friend. Let's see what happens if we treat "cranky old man" equally to "toy story 3" instead of adding "ken" to the latter, with which you twisted the results:

3.730.000 results for "toy story 3" gay.

That's about ten times as much as Brother Cranky.
          Sweet Lord Jesus,
          I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
          Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
          Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
          Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
          Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
          Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
          Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by True Disciple View Post
            Your little piece of research is biased, my pirate friend. Let's see what happens if we treat "cranky old man" equally to "toy story 3" instead of adding "ken" to the latter, with which you twisted the results:

3.730.000 results for "toy story 3" gay.

That's about ten times as much as Brother Cranky.
            Ok we will do the same search on both
            "cranky old man" not gay = 2.580 results
            "toy story 3" not gay = 495.000 results

Yes the results are meaningless but so where Cranky's in the first place.
            Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

Read the TRUE Gospel The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (ISBN 978-0-00-723160-7)
            Loose Canon Fan Page

Comment

Of course they aren't. If you get 495.000 results talking about Toy Story 3 not being gay, than obviously people are putting a lot of work into getting that particular message across. Sounds a bit fishy to me. If Toy Story 3 weren't gay, then why would all those people make such a fuss about that?
              Sweet Lord Jesus,
              Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
              Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
              Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)

Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by True Disciple View Post
                Of course they aren't. If you get 495.000 results talking about Toy Story 3 not being gay, than obviously people are putting a lot of work into getting that particular message across. Sounds a bit fishy to me. If Toy Story 3 weren't gay, then why would all those people make such a fuss about that?
                Ok we will go with that logic if you want

baptists not gay = About 538,000 results
                Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

Loose Canon Fan Page

Comment

Pasta Boy, THANK YOU you have just reinforced the thought that modern science procedure can not be trusted and that placing one's faith in the Bible and what it says is the way.
                  sigpic 1 Chronicles 16:15
                  Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations ... an everlasting covenant.
                  Proverbs 30:5,6: Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
                  Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by aim for heaven View Post
                    Pasta Boy, THANK YOU you have just reinforced the thought that modern science procedure can not be trusted and that placing one's faith in the Bible and what it says is the way.
                    I agree, Brother. Clearly, this spaghetti-slurper is trying to trick us into rational thinking.
                    Sweet Lord Jesus,

Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by aim for heaven View Post
                      Close but no cigar.
                      Place your faith on the TRUE word of God.
                      Burn the blasphemous KJV1611. (It makes a really good firelighter)
                      Buy The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
                      Read The Loose Canon - A Holy Book of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
                      Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

Loose Canon Fan Page

Comment

I am happy I have never seen anything from Toy story!
                        8 Reasons why God HATES BELGIUM
                        God: I am the LORD.
                        (Leviticus 19:11:12)

Comment

Hate to jump in here, but Steve Jobs does not own Disney or Pixar, as stated in the first post. He owns Apple. The name of the owner escapes my mind, but I'm sure looking it up will prove it to any doubters. No disrespect to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Goggles View Post
                            Hate to jump in here, but Steve Jobs does not own Disney or Pixar, as stated in the first post.
                            He bought Pixar in 1986. He also is a member of Disney's board of directors.

He owns Apple. The name of the owner escapes my mind, but I'm sure looking it up will prove it to any doubters. No disrespect to anyone.
                            He is the CEO of Apple. The gay computer company.
                            Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
                              He bought Pixar in 1986. He also is a member of Disney's board of directors.

He is the CEO of Apple. The gay computer company.
                              But he is still not the only on to blame from this thread's stand point. Seems we pulled a popular name out of a pile to fuel an opinion.

Comment

But he is still not the only on to blame from this thread's stand point. Seems we pulled a popular name out of a pile to fuel an opinion.
                                Have I mentioned to you that this is not a debate forum?
                                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Working...
                                X