X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: (Jews...) Now: Peter Kropotkin's introduction thread

Originally posted by BibleReader2231 View Post
    It’s okay Miss Basilissa. What communist country is this person from by the way? The slogan he’s spouting and his obvious hatred toward Israel makes me smell Russian vodka in the thread. I certainly hope this isn’t one of Hillary Clinton’s trolls trying to frame Russia as this terrible country again.
    One thing we can be sure 100%: he ain't Russian, because a Russian would never present himself as Peter Kropotkin, but as Piotr/Pyotr Kropotkin. Also, he cannot be the prince Piotr Alekseyevich Kropotkin, because that confused soul has been dead for almost a century.

So, based on this, as well as on his lack of actual knowledge of Das Kapital and/or works of Lenin/Mao/Trotsky/whatever prophet of another shade of communism, we can safely reach a conclusion that this we are dealing not with a True Russian Troll™, but rather with a Bernie supporter.
    God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
    True Christians are Perfect!
    True Christian™ Love.
    Salvation™ made Easy!
    You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
    Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
    Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
    Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
    Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
    The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
    Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
    God HATES Rational Thinking!
    True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
      ... we can safely reach a conclusion that this we are dealing not with a True Russian Troll™...
      This is unsurprising, as Russian Trolls usually call themselves something like BibleLover999, but nevertheless quite disappointing.
      Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

One thing we can be sure 100%: he ain't Russian, because a Russian would never present himself as Peter Kropotkin, but as Piotr/Pyotr Kropotkin. Also, he cannot be the prince Piotr Alekseyevich Kropotkin, because that confused soul has been dead for almost a century.

So, based on this, as well as on his lack of actual knowledge of Das Kapital and/or works of Lenin/Mao/Trotsky/whatever prophet of another shade of communism, we can safely reach a conclusion that this we are dealing not with a True Russian Troll™, but rather with a Bernie supporter.
        Actually, I can quote Das Kapital vol I , vol II, and vol III (which was written mostly be Engels from Marx’s notes)... but, the amusing part is I have been quoting a piece of proto-existential literature by American author Herman Melville’s “Bartleby The Scrivener: A Story of Wall Street” with classic response of “I would prefer not to..”

I was waiting for the librarian to detect this statement. No, I am not Russian. I debated spelling Peter in Russian fashion but figured it would be a pain explaining it. So, I went with anglicized form of Peter.

Also, your inference is baseless I merely quoted one of the most commonly known quotes of Marx. Wait until I start quoting my namesakes works.

Comment

Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
          This is unsurprising, as Russian Trolls usually call themselves something like BibleLover999, but nevertheless quite disappointing.
          No, I am Polish...

Comment

Re: Jews will be Joos I guess. Netanyahu charged with bribery

Originally posted by PeterKropotkin View Post
            Actually, I can quote Das Kapital vol I , vol II, and vol III (which was written mostly be Engels from Marx’s notes)...

Also, your inference is baseless I merely quoted one of the most commonly known quotes of Marx. Wait until I start quoting my namesakes works.
            Dear, I was extrapolating, just like our resident atheist:

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
            When you can cite Das Kapital (edition and page # will do) for justification on being a rude, mannerless, bad guest, then you'll have some genuine reason for your refusal.

Until then, enjoy being treated as the witless troll you've presented.
            No, I am Polish...
            Seriously? Haven't you people learn the hard way that communism doesn't work? I mean, I know all about Polish jokes, but are you seriously that dumb?!?

My favorite LBC sermons:
            True Christian™ Love.
            Salvation™ made Easy!

Comment

Dear, I was extrapolating, just like our resident atheist:

Seriously? Haven't you people learn the hard way that communism doesn't work? I mean, I know all about Polish jokes, but are you seriously that dumb?!?
              I am a member of an Anchro-syndicalism based collective...

Comment

Actually, I can quote Das Kapital vol I , vol II, and vol III (which was written mostly be Engels from Marx’s notes)... Wait until I start quoting my namesakes works.
                Oh, no! That sounds scary! I'd better hide under the covers!

Bff! I will trust in The Lord, for The Lord is my strength and my shield.
                His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Monty Python has a lot to answer for.
                  His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

My dear Piotruś, I assume you meant anarcho-syndicalism. I looked it up and you people always commit the same two basic errors: 1) you focus on the proletariat so much that you completely forget about farmers, and 2) you erroneously assume that workers feel no nationalism. You seriously need to read Gramsci, Piotrek. The stuff he wrote while in prison, I don't remember the title, "Letters from prison" or something like that.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                    True Christian™ Love.
                    Salvation™ made Easy!

Comment

My dear Piotruś, I assume you meant anarcho-syndicalism. I looked it up and you people always commit the same two basic errors: 1) you focus on the proletariat so much that you completely forget about farmers, and 2) you erroneously assume that workers feel no nationalism. You seriously need to read Gramsci, Piotrek. The stuff he wrote while in prison, I don't remember the title, "Letters from prison" or something like that.
                      I just cannot spell... who says I don’t read Gramsci? But right now I am more focused on modern thoughts like David Harvey or Richard Wolff with a touch of Chomsky...

Comment

Oh, dear Sister Basilissa: Well, one of my neighbors three doors over is Polish, and she's rather strange. I'm not sure if her peculiarities are because she's Polish, or if she's borderline retarded. I suspect it might be both, plus being a brain-washed Cathyolick doesn't help. So, this could very well be something that affects many Poles. You'll see for yourself in the attached photo.

A blessed day to you, Dear,
                        Sincerely, Isabella W.

(Mrs.) Isabella White
                        Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

I just cannot spell... who says I don’t read Gramsci?
                          If you did, you shouldn't be so obsessed with uniting all workers of the world - among all of the dumb ideas that Marx conceived, that was certainly one of the dumbest.

But right now I am more focused on modern thoughts like David Harvey or Richard Wolff with a touch of Chomsky...
                          Please try to explain how modern day Marxists are different in their treatment of Marx's writings from Christians in their treatment of the Bible.

Now, the True Difference™ is that the Bible is the work of God, Who by definition never makes errors. Marx, on the other hand, was a middle-class European man who never saw anything but capitalist Europe, which is why he was unable to think of a system that would truly be appealing to people of different cultural histories. Which is why all real-life applications of Marxism have failed. Period.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                          True Christian™ Love.
                          Salvation™ made Easy!

Comment

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
                            Oh, no! That sounds scary! I'd better hide under the covers!

Bff! I will trust in The Lord, for The Lord is my strength and my shield.

Only if you’re in the way of progress...

Comment

I have to bring back to the point that a commie came into the forums and took over a thread I made in typical commie fashion having to make it about himself like some crackpot dictator like Abu Bakr Baghdad Iraq or something like that. The fact it’s a Polish commie is disappointing given the rich history they’ve dealt with in the past. How is a product like him made?
                              My name is Maxine Levantine. I am 17 and follow the KJV Bible to a T. If you are wanting to hit on me you can turn away. THIS is reserved for Jesus and my future husband (whoever that may be).

Comment

Originally posted by BibleReader2231 View Post
                                I have to bring back to the point that a commie came into the forums and took over a thread I made in typical commie fashion having to make it about himself like some crackpot dictator like Abu Bakr Baghdad Iraq or something like that. The fact it’s a Polish commie is disappointing given the rich history they’ve dealt with in the past. How is a product like him made?
                                1683... the hussars ride again....

Comment

Working...
                                X