X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pies Men Like

Mrs Talmadge,
    this Banana cream pie looks absolutely amazing! Would you mind to share the recipe with me? My husband will love this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Sophie Hennig View Post
      Mrs Talmadge,
      this Banana cream pie looks absolutely amazing! Would you mind to share the recipe with me? My husband will love this one.
      Of course I can share! It always makes me happy to share my favorite recipes with others! Would you like me to send you the recipe by e-mail or post it here?

YIC, Abigail.

2 Corinthians 4:18 : So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.

Comment

Do you have the private messanger enabled? You can send it to me there, if you like.

Comment

Just how many bananas do you put in your banana cream pie? "The more, the merrier," that's what I always say!
          WARNING:
          In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
          REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

Comment

My wife really loves a nice, warm , chocolate cream pie. When I go to work sometimes she has the hired help "Tyrone" who looks like the colored fellow from Green Mile helps her make it. Apparently nobody knows how to beat eggs the way a Nigra does. I dont really like having the field hands IN the house, but when I lick my lips after tasting a fresh chocolate cream pie... It all seems worth it.
            Ephesians 5:22-24
            22*Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. 23*For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. 24*Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.

Comment

My favorite pie is Corn and SPAM pie. Only Hormel SPAM may be used.
              I got the recipe by counting every ninth letter in the book Proverbs to reveal the contents.
              Many do not realize the numerous extra messages that exist in Proverbs. Probably because Proverbs was written by a Wise person inspired by GOD and intended for Wise people who love their LORD and Savior. The average Christian today has a GED freely issued by a Career Link center intent on filling slave labor jobs.
              They will never enjoy the sweet taste of Corn and SPAM Pie.
              Proverbs1:12 Let vs swallow them vp aliue, as the graue, and whole. as those that goe downe into the pit

Comment

Zeke Snicklegrouter, I have no idea what you're going on about, but I think you're making fun of us.
                WARNING:
                In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
                REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

Comment

I sure hope none of you ladies every put one of your neighbors in this position!

WARNING:

Comment

^oh that poor misguided woman!! As good Christian Sisters we should ban together and send her tips to improve the quality of her pie.
                    Are you Washed in the Blood of the Lamb?

Comment

I know a pie that men shouldn't like...and I'm trying my best to stay away from it.
                      Last edited by Paragon of virtue; 08-08-2013, 03:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Faith_Machine View Post
                        I sure hope none of you ladies every put one of your neighbors in this position!
                        Fortunately, True Christian(tm) men will always tell the truth about pies. I know that Seth doesn't like anything with nuts in it, so I avoid nuts at all costs. He does love the sweet and tangy lemon pie though.
                        Drama queen

Comment

I really wonder, what pies taste like.
                          Exodus 22:18
                          Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

Comment

Would be awesome! I always wanted to try to make a pie
                            Exodus 22:18
                            Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

Comment

Originally posted by Maike Lorenzen View Post
                              Would be awesome! I always wanted to try to make a pie
                              You've never made a pie? Oh my what kind of woman has never made a pie? What does your husband think of you not making pies?

Comment

Working...
                              X