X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Autism - the New Gay

Come to moscow and call us godless.

It seems the internet is a way to hide in fearof the true world.

Oh and yes, i am not overweight I have to go to the gym 3 times a week to help with fitness.
    Revelations 21:6
    And He said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts.

Comment

Well hello again! To all of you who think that WE HOMOSEXUALS are all going to hell (yeah right as if it were true), let me ask you a simple question. Do you like/ have you ever eaten Shrimp? Well if the answer to this is yes, then congratulations!!! You are an ABOMINATION to the eyes of your all loving God.

Leviticus 11:9-12 says:
      9 These shall ye eat of all that are in the waters: whatsoever hath fins and scales in the waters, in the seas, and in the rivers, them shall ye eat.
      10 And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you:
      11 They shall be even an abomination unto you; ye shall not eat of their flesh, but ye shall have their carcases in abomination.
      12 Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that shall be an abomination unto you.

What I'm trying to say, is that no matter what the bible EXPLICITLY says, humans go through something called EVOLUTION. We cope with issues accordingly to the age we live in. Eating shrimp might have been a huge deal to people. Now hating gays is the new huge deal. But hey! THIS IS ALL NONSENSE! No one should be judged just like that! Just think for it a little bit. And I want to close my argument by saying. Don't take the bible too literally, or you might get lost in the way.

If you have the right to eat shrimp, then we have the right to eat cock.
      Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
      abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Comment

Originally posted by ToCowardsLikeYou View Post
        ...Do you like/ have you ever eaten Shrimp? Well if the answer to this is yes, then congratulations!!! You are an ABOMINATION to the eyes of your all loving God...
        Errr, no. Jesus changed that bit.

Matthew 15:11 "Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man."

Read your Bible, and learn the truth about what it says about God, especially about that "all loving" bullshit.

Start here.

Comment

Well hello again! To all of you who think that WE HOMOSEXUALS are all going to hell (yeah right as if it were true), let me ask you a simple question. Do you like/ have you ever eaten Shrimp? Well if the answer to this is yes, then congratulations!!! You are an ABOMINATION to the eyes of your all loving God.

Leviticus 11:9-12 says:
          9 These shall ye eat of all that are in the waters: whatsoever hath fins and scales in the waters, in the seas, and in the rivers, them shall ye eat.
          10 And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you:
          11 They shall be even an abomination unto you; ye shall not eat of their flesh, but ye shall have their carcases in abomination.
          12 Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that shall be an abomination unto you.
          Are you some kind of a retard?

Why has God cursed you to be so dull-witted?

Do you really think you can "Gotcha" True Christians™ with a Bible verse?

Jesus says in Mark 7:18-23:

18 And he saith unto them, Are ye so without understanding also? Do ye not perceive, that whatsoever thing from without entereth into the man, it cannot defile him;

19 Because it entereth not into his heart, but into the belly, and goeth out into the draught, purging all meats?

20 And he said, That which cometh out of the man, that defileth the man.

21 For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,

22 Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness:

23 All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.
          What I'm trying to say, is that no matter what the bible EXPLICITLY says, humans go through something called EVOLUTION. We cope with issues accordingly to the age we live in. Eating shrimp might have been a huge deal to people. Now hating gays is the new huge deal. But hey! THIS IS ALL NONSENSE! No one should be judged just like that! Just think for it a little bit. And I want to close my argument by saying. Don't take the bible too literally, or you might get lost in the way.

Where did Jesus release us from laws against fornication and lust? Oh, right. Nowhere.

And you have the "right" to do whatever you like. You will then face the consequence of your choices. You can obey God in all things, or you can spend eternity being burned alive in His Lake of Fire.

That's called "free will".
          Bible boring? Nonsense!
          Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
          You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

I don't hate queers. I don't think ANY True Christian(tm) hates queers.

BUT, that has absolutely no bearing on whether Jesus is going to cast them into the Lake of Fire ( and He will, He will).

Good grief, use your noggin for something other than sniffing amyl nitrate!

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
            sigpic

Comment

I have know many faggots in my 55 years. All terrific people. But they have chosen to spit in the eyes of God. He commands us to turn our backs on these abominations. Good day Sir!
              Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
              Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
              Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
              Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
              Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
              Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Well, of course you can eat rooster. But Jesus doesn't want us to eat shrimp, so we never do!
                I Jesus!

Comment

So you're blaming people that were born with a mental disease like it's their fault, then assuming they're homosexuals? yup. Like any loving christian would...not do

This is me, am i gay?

Comment

Originally posted by 4chanNancyboy View Post
                    So you're blaming people that were born with a mental disease like it's their fault, then assuming they're homosexuals? yup. Like any loving christian would...not do...
                    Stop blaming Landover for your own ignorance.

Comment

Originally posted by 4chanNancyboy View Post
                      So you're blaming people that were born with a mental disease like it's their fault, then assuming they're homosexuals? yup. Like any loving christian would...not do

This is me, am i gay?
                      So in your defence of the retarded you thought you'd post a meme picture that mocks the retarded. Nice move, queerboy!

People wouldn't be born with mental diseases if they hadn't upset God in some way. Who knows what sinful thoughts a fetus has. Also they could have been turned into retards to punish the parents (or even great great grandparents).

Deuteronomy 5:9 Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me,

God's justice may seem harsh but it is, by definition, right and fair. Every time the man who hated God looks on his drooling offspring and wonders why his seed was cursed he will remember to fear God.

GLORY!

(Judging by your last post someone in your family REALLY hated God)
                      sigpic
                      Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                      The truth about volcanos
                      Sex and debauchery in public schools
                      Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                      God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                      Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Okay.
                        "We know autism is related to atheism, as it is a disability marked by a lack of social and moral values."
                        Stop right there.

You don't have any right to say that. Just because you believe in god, it doesn't mean you're greater. I know far more many Christians without morals rather than Atheists. Sure, there are Atheists who are complete jerks. But the ones with morals, they tend to be better with them. People like you have selective morals. You'd meet a person, talking with them, end up liking them, and once you find out they're atheist you'd pretend you never liked them and they are below you. Talk about double standards.

Maybe if christians like you would stop acting like they're superior, maybe Atheists would listen.

Saying autism is related to atheism is complete and utter bull. Autism is a condition, thus scientific, it has nothing to do with lack of morals, how would the disease have ANY idea that the parents lacked morals? I know plenty of autistic children and parents and they are some of the nicest people I know.

This is just offensive.
                        Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done

Comment

I couldn't find the edit button.

But going onto call him a queerboy? Trust me, I'd love to believe in god. I'd really like to. But I reallly don't like religion. Honestly, people like you all are what's WRONG with religion. Not the atheists, YOU.

I've been lurking on this forum for a while. I've seen many accounts of calling people retarded and queers and gay. Really? Aren't you supposed to be better than this? You are some of the most hypocritical people I've ever encountered.

Like seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by meh123 View Post
                            Okay.
                            "We know autism is related to atheism, as it is a disability marked by a lack of social and moral values."
                            Stop right there.

You don't have any right to say that. Just because you believe in god, it doesn't mean you're greater. I know far more many Christians without morals rather than Atheists. Sure, there are Atheists who are complete jerks. But the ones with morals, they tend to be better with them. People like you have selective morals. You'd meet a person, talking with them, end up liking them, and once you find out they're atheist you'd pretend you never liked them and they are below you. Talk about double standards.

Maybe if christians like you would stop acting like they're superior, maybe Atheists would listen.

Saying autism is related to atheism is complete and utter bull. Autism is a condition, thus scientific, it has nothing to do with lack of morals, how would the disease have ANY idea that the parents lacked morals? I know plenty of autistic children and parents and they are some of the nicest people I know.

This is just offensive.
                            You're the one who is offensive. You waltzed in here, uninvited, unsaved and unwelcome, spewing your atheistic hatred allover the place and judging us, blaspheming and spitting in Christ's loving face, and now you're throwing a hissy fit because you don't understand the Holy Bible.

God foretold of your coming here. He tells us that the reason you don't understand His Word is because your father is satan.

John 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 8:45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
                            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Okay.
                              Stop right there.

You don't have any right to say that. Just because you believe in god, it doesn't mean you're greater.
                              Friend, neither of us is "greater" than the other. The only difference is God sees the Blood of Christ covering me and nothing but crusty, rebellious sin on you. (Romans 5:9) Which one do you think makes Him vomit? (Hint, not His own Son)

I know far more many Christians without morals rather than Atheists.
                              Clearly they aren't really Christians. They only think they are. Poor, deluded fools.

Sure, there are Atheists who are complete jerks. But the ones with morals, they tend to be better with them.
                              Any "good" you see from an atheist is the work of the Holy Spirit using the atheist as a vessel for His own purposes. The atheist, just like the autistic, is incapable of doing good. (Psalm 14:1)

People like you have selective morals. You'd meet a person, talking with them, end up liking them, and once you find out they're atheist you'd pretend you never liked them and they are below you. Talk about double standards.
                              Friend, if you can show me where a True Christian™ has misquoted the Holy Bible, the one and only source of morals, I'll eat my hat.

Maybe atheists would listen if they stopped their abominable ways enough to actually listen to the prompting of the Holy Spirit.

This is just offensive.
                              I think YOU are just offensive to come here and persecute good people who have gathered here to praise the Holy Name of Jesus.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

...I know far more many Christians without morals rather than Atheists...
                                1) Your confusion results from your misunderstanding of the word "morals". They are not universal. No one exists "without" them. Don't you mean "good" morals, ie. they agree with you?

2) Don't capitalize atheist or atheism (except at the beginning of sentences). They are not proper nouns.

Comment

Working...
                                X