X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: To Trump or not to Trump: will The Donald get our endorsement?

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
    I'd offer this additional evidence of lesbian code language. Take a look at her campaign motto, STRONGER TOGETHER. Nothing hints better at two bull dykes propositioning each other than that.

It's probably worse than that Mayor - she's emerging out of an object shaped like a giant priapus. I'm sure Freud would have something to say about that - and it's not just about Bill's cigars.

Disgusting.
    Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
    brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
    ...and get off my lawn
    sigpic

Comment

People ask me, "What are the secret codes of woman on woman sex?"

One of them is hand gestures that symbolize the female breast. Hillary often does this one:

Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

People ask me, "What are the secret codes of woman on woman sex?"

One of them is hand gestures that symbolize the female breast. Hillary often does this one:
        It's official. Investigative journalism confirms the unnatural orientation of Mrs. Clinton. She prefers women.

Jesus knew this would eventually take place.

Ecclesiastes 7:26
        And I find more bitter than death the woman, whose heart is snares and nets, and her hands as bands: whoso pleaseth God shall escape from her; but the sinner shall be taken by her.

No Wonder Mr. Clinton is dying, as explained in the newspaper, as it is a fate much less bitter than Mrs. Clinton. He can escape into the more pleasant environment of Hell but our only chance is in Jesus and Mr. Trump.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
        2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
        Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

Originally posted by Elmer G. White View Post
          It's official. Investigative journalism confirms the unnatural orientation of Mrs. Clinton. She prefers women.
          Yours in Christ,
          Elmer

Only responsible and objective media outlets are following up on the obvious evidence she prefers women. We finally have solid evidence, the "wife" is obviously younger:

Last week, Hillary Clinton’s long-time close aide, Huma Abedin, finally announced her separation from her embarrassment of a husband, Anthony Weiner. The reaction in much of the right-wing media was to regurgitate long-standing rumors that Clinton is a lesbian and that she’s having an affair with Abedin.
          Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Last week, Hillary Clinton’s long-time close aide, Huma Abedin, finally announced her separation from her embarrassment of a husband, Anthony Weiner. The reaction in much of the right-wing media was to regurgitate long-standing rumors that Clinton is a lesbian and that she’s having an affair with Abedin.

Give the Devil his due- the Democrats are masterful liars. Even now, with all the evidence and innuendo, I have my doubts about Hillary being a lesbian and Huma being her lover. I mean, what lesbian would tolerate a name like Hum A Weiner? But maybe that was part of the coverup from the beginning. The potential motivation for this man Anthony Weiner is obvious: he gets to be a congressman, he gets to run for mayor of godless New York, he doesn't have to work and he gets to dip into the Clinton slush fund. It isn't the Clinton's fault that he is a pervert who can't keep his pants on in public. That is a big problem throughout the Democrat party. The false wife of a homosexual man is called a beard. What would you call a man like this Weiner who marries a lesbian?*

*EDIT- This is a serious matter and a serious question. Please do not be snide and offer the answer "a Democrat". Thank you.
            God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin Moss View Post
              Give the Devil his due- the Democrats are masterful liars.

*EDIT- This is a serious matter and a serious question... Thank you.
              It is indeed serious. We have to recognize a basic fact about homers: They are crazy for sex.

This makes them security risks in government. So, now we have these homers, Weiner, his ex and Hillary. All will have access to secrets that should never see the light of day. A homer will trade away an entire nation for one wild sex orgy.

Friends, this is the election of your lifetime. You must vote for heterosexual Donald and get all your Christian friends to do so also.

Comment

This disturbing article proves the illustrious mayor's statement. Anyone not voting for Donald J. Trump is a threat to the heterosexual community and a threat to Christianity in general. This is no time to play games, people. VOTE TRUMP, 2016.
                Last edited by BrotherLarry; 03-20-2018, 02:49 AM.
                Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
                “The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
                Amen and Amen

Comment

For the life of me I cannot think why anyone would vote for Monica Lewinski's boyfriend's wife. See Ms Clinton's slogan "Stronger together"? That's been around for years and Ms Clinton still thinks it's "vibrant and modern". Lego slogans like that come as part of "The Junior Politician" kit - I call them "lego" slogans because you put the slogans, lies, deceptions, false promises, half-truths together into something that more than 50% of the people like, and you win the first round of the game. You contuinue like that until you're being driven up Pennsylvanian Avenue in a bulletproof limo.

I liken it to the cafeteria Christian - but that is all self inflicted and only deprives him of Salvation - We now face a She-Devil who will deprive us all of Salvation and the means of Salvation and the Production of the means of Salvation!

You just know that if that witch gets in the White House, it'll be "same old, same old" and everything she said will go out of the window.

Now Trump is a horse of a different color: the worst you can say about him is "He may or he may not." - so even the most hardened Demoncrat and unreconstructed Libertarian need to think "Do I have any chance of escaping a leader who will turn the US into a laughing-stock? Who's the best choice to stop the US becoming Somalia overnight? Who's going to cut through the crap and who's going to shit on us all?"

The only answer is "Yes! Trump!" At least you get a chance... and it's not a chance that comes round often.

There are many of us here who draw parallels with Jesus - Not everyone liked Jesus in His Day: He was breaking a mould of errancy, laziness and pointless ritual that had lasted for centuries and which grieved God seriously - Who is doing the same thing here? I'll tell you! The Sadducees and Pharisees of the Demoncrats!

It is certainly not Trump who is offering something different - something we want - something that could work!

My advice? Seize the Day!
                  sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                  Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

An anti-Trumper compares Trump to a tinpot dictator, see if you can spot the blatant falsehood that was snuck in:

If you believe that immigrants can import the less-effective institutions of their home countries, lower the intelligence of the national hive mind, or cause ethnic fractionalization that replaces sustainable democratic politics with ethnic coalition-building (unlike the totally-not-ethnic-coalition-based politics of today, apparently?)...how exactly are we visualizing a world where immigrants damage American institutions? I envision it as America becoming more like Third World countries – constant ethnic tension, government by strongmen, rampant corruption, lack of respect for checks and balances, and overregulation of industry. But Trump is promising us all of that already, without even admitting any immigrants!
                    Lack of respect for Checks? He MARRIED one! (I know she's technically Slovenian, but just look at a map, the Check Republic is right next door, and Donald Trump doesn't hate with that kind of fine detail. It's more on a continental scale, so if he likes/hates one person on your continent, he likes/hates you.)
                    Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
                    Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
                    Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

Working...
                    X