X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will the new Pope start turning over child molesters to the proper authorities?

Or will it be business as usual at the Vatican?
    Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Re: Will the new Pope start turning over child molesters to the proper authorities?

I actually laughed out loud when I read this title.

Do you think his kiddie fiddler friends would have voted him in if he was going to start turning in child molesters?

Very good joke Pastor, very good joke indeed
    Drama queen

Comment

Re: Will the new Pope start turning over child molesters to the proper authorities?

The new pope will like his boys hot and spicy.
      Leviticus 13:40 And the man whose hair is fallen off his head, he is bald; yet is he clean.

Comment

Originally posted by BelieverInGod View Post
        I actually laughed out loud when I read this title.

Do you think his kiddie fiddler friends would have voted him in if he was going to start turning in child molesters?

Very good joke Pastor, very good joke indeed
        I have to agree. The papal stooge naming himself "Francis" can only indicate that he intends an aggressive expansion and encouragement of baby-rape policy. What name could be more queer than "Francis"?

Oh Jesus, come soon.
        Matthew 19:14 "But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."

sigpic

Comment

VATICAN CITY (AP) — Pope Francis is the first ever from the Americas, an austere Jesuit intellectual who modernized Argentina's conservative Catholic church.
          Let me translate that for you.

Pope Francis - Queer see WJB & BHP above

is the first ever from the Americas, - no one knows the name of the country

an austere - like cold showers, tight clothing and being beaten

Jesuit - Waffen SS of the Church of Rome, believes balck is white and can prove it by lies, deceptions, smoke and mirrors

intellectual - less stupid than most Irish Catholics

who modernized Argentina's conservative Catholic church. - who dragged Argentina's backwards pagan Mary worshippers' social club out of the Dark Ages and into the 14th century.

If there's a Catholic Church at the end of the year, I'll eat Mrs Bathfire's broccoli.
          sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
          Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

This is why I was hoping the new poop would be a Nigra.

At least then he would advocate raping someone who might have children.

YIC
            1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

He has a strong anti-Homer platform. So he is probably as queer as a Susan B. Anthony coin.
              I have it in good authority that he is a big believer in 'taking a alter boy under his wing'.

All wetbacks lie and cheat. They do not steal pie or shuffle their feet. They do steal apples too, so you have to watch them constantly.
              Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
              Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
              Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
              Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
              Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
              Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by Godfly View Post
                The new pope will like his boys hot and spicy.
                Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                He has a strong anti-Homer platform. So he is probably as queer as a Susan B. Anthony coin.
                I have it in good authority that he is a big believer in 'taking a alter boy under his wing'.

All wetbacks lie and cheat. They do not steal pie or shuffle their feet. They do steal apples too, so you have to watch them constantly.
                Typical if you ask me, picking a Beaner I mean. When I lived in Fresno, all the Mexicans were Bead Counters. This chollo will probably have the Popemobile turned into a lowrider before the end of the week. And I hope all the folks at the Vatican like tacos, refried beans, and Tecate beer, cuz that's all those damned wetbacks eat!
                sigpic

Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!

God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!

Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!

Comment

The bad news gets even worse. It seems that the new pope is a joo-lover.

New Pope Jorge Bergoglio celebrated Hanukkah with Argentine Jews as Cardinal of Buenos Aires

Argentine Catholics and Jews came together to celebrate Hanukkah and Christmas together at a ceremony attended by current Pope and then Cardinal of Buenos Aires Jorge Bergoglio.

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Working...
                  X