X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: StarCraft II: Gets children raped and promotes gays in the ar

Dear mastab,

You have received an infraction at The Landover Baptist Church Forums.

Reason: Being Boring and Witless
    -------
    First of all, this is NOT a debate forum. Please read THIS thread before making an even bigger fool of yourself.

Secondly, while the internets might seem to be "free" to you, this particular corner of the internets is a privately owned Christian forum. The rights you have on this forum are listed HERE. Please contact a Pastor immediately if you feel that any of your rights have been violated.

Finally, your unsaved opinions or tantrums are not even slightly of interest to us. We follow the Holy Word of God TO THE LETTER, and make no apologies for that. One of the most important commandments in the Bible tells us to avoid unsaved scum such as yourself. You wandered in here uninvited, and unwelcome .

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire.
    -------
    HAHAHAHAHA like i give a **** (TAKE THAT WORDFILTER).(Blasphemy deleted - TAKE THAT SINNER!). i was simply observing and posting.. man this place is full of a bunch of closeminded terrible people. and dont tell me to read links before i 'make an even bigger fool of myself' because the whole point in a forum is to discuss and debate topics.. if every post you're looking for is "OMG OMG JESUS IS GREAT LOL." then that's just sad.

being on these forums has honestly made me sick.

Comment

Seriously? I figured some religous group would get mad over a video game. The game doesnt promote gays in the army and child rape. IT PROMOTES A VIDEO GAME!!! If god wanted yall to be mad over something this stupid then the whole christian community would be angry. Seriously It may be kids playing video games but yall are the ones who need to grow up and find something better to do then complain about something this stupid. By the way, the game is rated M for mature witch means if kids did register there names they would have to be atleast 17. I know. I play blizzards games all the time.

Comment

Listening to a bunch of basement dwelling, girlfriendless gametards tell us why Super Mario Starcraft isn't bad for our society is like listening to the owners of KFC explain why eating five Double Downs a day for the last four months didn't give me an inflamed colon.
        sigpic

Comment

to think that this game is any different than what is being done with this website is any different, is ignorant and hypocritical.

1. any online network have the same risk. such as, i am risking rapists taking interest in me by my feeling safe to display personal information on this website.

2. your views towards ultimately destroying your enemies go against your own faith. we are here to love god and pray for him to do what he will do. it's not our place as the children of the lord to judge our brothers and sisters. that is a duty for the only true judge. rebirth will come, we shall not and cannot force it. faith, loyalty, and love. these are the things i have learned from the bible. i have never learned judgement, so shall it never be taught through the bible.

please love and pray for those who have not yet met the lord. so that they may find an eternal and pure life.

Comment

Originally posted by azurechaos View Post
            to think that this game is any different than what is being done with this website is any different, is ignorant and hypocritical.

1. any online network have the same risk. such as, i am risking rapists taking interest in me by my feeling safe to display personal information on this website.

2. your views towards ultimately destroying your enemies go against your own faith. we are here to love god and pray for him to do what he will do. it's not our place as the children of the lord to judge our brothers and sisters. that is a duty for the only true judge. rebirth will come, we shall not and cannot force it. faith, loyalty, and love. these are the things i have learned from the bible. i have never learned judgement, so shall it never be taught through the bible.

please love and pray for those who have not yet met the lord. so that they may find an eternal and pure life.
            Please cite scripture to support your second point. I truly have become sick and tired of fluffy bunnies like yourself claiming something and not backing up their claims with scripture. You reckon your rhetoric is biblical, then show as much.

Also, we ARE here as True Christians to dish out righteous judgement.

Apparently, your pastor or, no doubt priest, has filled you with lies.

YIC

Mrs Phebe Dewitt.

There's Jesus here,
            Just see what He offers me....
            Down here my sins forgiven,
            Up there a home in heaven
            Praise God, That's the way for me!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Phebe Dewitt View Post
              Please cite scripture to support your second point. I truly have become sick and tired of fluffy bunnies like yourself claiming something and not backing up their claims with scripture. You reckon your rhetoric is biblical, then show as much.

YIC

Mrs Phebe Dewitt.
              So what you're saying is your war is just because the "enemy" is not praying to the same God as you?

You didn't actually make any point in your retort, you simply told someone who most likely isn't a Christian to quote the bible like the bible is fact, at which that person probably laughed due to the simple fact you use the bible as proof and he sees it at most as a nice guideline or self-help book.

I will probably not stay and argue on this forum for the simple fact the hypocrisy was in my face before I even joined.
              A cross and an american flag.

Do you honestly believe that religion and government can operate properly as one? Have you ever uttered the words "God bless america"?
              If so, why do you care only a bout the country in which you live? Why don't you say God bless the chili's who were trapping in a mine for 3 weeks (http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/am....chile/?hpt=T2), or god bless the iraqi's who get killed ever day by american soldiers when they were harming no one (http://www.iraqbodycount.org).

Or better yet:
              Why don't you just say God bless everyone, everywhere. If you honestly believe in the Christian Bible you believe that Christ came to save mankind, not just the arrogant white people who use it as an excuse to justify their sins.

Now then - there is no such thing as a true, devout, noble, honest, or with any other descriptive word "special" group of Christians. You are either a Christian and follow the word of god or you are not. Say you are a True Christian is like saying you are a "Devout Muslim". What does that mean? Nothing, nothing at all. You my be an extremist who goes out and kills people because you honestly believe that God has told you to, But you simply are or are not a christian, no reason to try to be "fancy".

How do you know that you aren't the one in the wrong? Are you really thats arrogant to think that you're correct in the way you think and he cannot possibly be right?

Exodus 20:13

“You shall not murder."

1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.

Matthew 26:52-54

Then Jesus said to him, “Put your sword back into its place. For all who take the sword will perish by the sword. Do you think that I cannot appeal to my Father, and he will at once send me more than twelve legions of angels? But how then should the Scriptures be fulfilled, that it must be so?”

How can you believe that taking an innocent life is just? Then again the hypocrisyof this website once again when you have something like that on your website.
              Have you ever heard of west borrow baptist church?
              Did all brown people turn against all the white people in the world because of the acts of a minority?
              And you still allow things like that to be seen by children? That's really sad.

You don't want children, or rather, anyone, to see or play this game, which is virtual and obviously not real but you spread propaganda that is promoting the myth that all muslims want to kill all non-muslims.

Originally posted by Wash O'Hanley View Post
              Listening to a bunch of basement dwelling, girlfriendless gametards tell us why Super Mario Starcraft isn't bad for our society is like listening to the owners of KFC explain why eating five Double Downs a day for the last four months didn't give me an inflamed colon.

Personal attacks are not Christ like, sure its how republicans have won elections for the past many years, but you should still pray for forgiveness.

And please, by all means guys, don't get me wrong, My father is a pastor, my brother is a pastor, I went to church 3-4 times weekly from conception to 15 years old. I know the stories, I have heard the tales and parables and prophecies.

I am not anti-christian, but I don't condone ignorance.

Telling me that playing a video game with mythical monsters and futuristic science in it is going to lead to gay rape is just a sad conclusion. First of all, what do video games have to do with raping people?
              Secondly, why do you automatically go over to gay rape?

By the bible any sexual act outside of wedlock is a sin.
              So why does it pertain so heavily in the argument of this video game.
              What if it was two people having sex while playing that were straight but unwed?
              What if it was three people doing it?
              What if it was two people who were married doing it but in a fassion seen unit by the church?

Jumping to things like "playing video games promotes gay rape" is rather silly. But then again President Bush must have thought if we stopped gay marriage the shiite and sunni's would throw down their arms.

I have no closing, I was going to go on but I'll leave it at that.
              Take some time to make a well thought out argument to these statements so it's a little harder to pick it apart this time.

Thanks guys, had fun, god bless.

John 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment
              Matt. 7:1 "Do not judge, or you too will be judged."
              "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

Comment

like i give a **** (TAKE THAT WORDFILTER).(Blasphemy deleted - TAKE THAT SINNER!).
                i lol'd.. well played mods.

Originally posted by Wash O'Hanley View Post
                this post did not address anything relevant to this thread.. and honestly it was just a harsh insult to people that you think you know.

I play world of warcraft every day, have a lvl 80 paladin with a 6150 gearscore and my guild is 8/12 ICC 25 man Heroic. but it doesnt end there, i also go to college and have a job, often hanging out with friends and being a productive member of society, plus i get pussy daily

OH and lol Super Mario Starcraft doesn't exist, please do your research

tl;dr making a bad analogy doesnt make you right.

Comment

=mastab;616814]

I play world of warcraft every day, have a lvl 80 paladin with a 6150 gearscore and my guild is 8/12 ICC 25 man Heroic.
                  Big deal I have an original first printing of the KJV1611 Bible

but it doesnt end there, i also go to college and have a job, often hanging out with friends and being a productive member of society, plus i get pussy daily
                  Great you have a job, but are you a Christian? Having a job will not save you from HELL.

Why do you eat cats? Are you a chink?

Comment

Originally posted by James Dewitt View Post
                    =mastab;616814]

Big deal I have an original first printing of the KJV1611 Bible

Great you have a job, but are you a Christian? Having a job will not save you from HELL.

Why do you eat cats? Are you a chink?

THATS SO FUNNY because this post had nothing to do with the thread either!

oh and FYI i smuggle cats in from mexico (YES THEY'RE STEALING YOUR JOBS,) i never said i eat them.

and LOL at the hell threat

Comment

YIC

Mrs Phebe Dewitt.
                      so basically you're telling me that the bible doesn't have room for concepts or circumstance, just following words without circumstance. i didn't realize being a "True Christian" is about destroying all things that are seen as threats, even when you yourselves have not backed any facts to show that BLIZZARD, is intentionally trying to destroy our community.

Comment

god is amazing. A justified death to all who disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by azurechaos View Post
                          so basically you're telling me that the bible doesn't have room for concepts or circumstance, just following words without circumstance. i didn't realize being a "True Christian" is about destroying all things that are seen as threats, even when you yourselves have not backed any facts to show that BLIZZARD, is intentionally trying to destroy our community.

Obviously you couldn't show scripture to support your stance, so instead went off on a rant about a blizzard and wanting to blame God and me for your lack of understanding of His word.

What BLIZZARD you are referring to I am not sure, but if there has been one through your community, I am sure God sent it there with good reason.

YIC

Mrs Phebe Dewitt.

There's Jesus here,
                          Just see what He offers me....
                          Down here my sins forgiven,
                          Up there a home in heaven
                          Praise God, That's the way for me!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                            As if World of Warcraft didn't do enough damage already, the satanic sect of Blizzard Entertainment now released something even worse: StarCraft II.
                            • Bilzzard has created something called "Real ID" that forces everyone playing this game to publish all their personal information (including gender, age, real name, up to date photograph, home address and phone number) for everyone to see on the internet. Blizzard mostly designed Real ID to make the life of child rapists a lot easier by providing them with detailed information on when and where they can rape our innocent children. The brand new Battle.net forum, forcing everyone to use their real name, also makes the life of pedofile online child preditors much easier. The game also automatically and permanently enables webcams to allow perverts to spy on our innocent children.

Except Real ID is 100% optional and people would only access to the full name if they're added as Real ID friends. Blizzard dropped the requirement to use for the forum since they listened to their consumers complaints about it. Also, the game doesn't enables webcams at all. Nothing like that.

Educate yourself before you starts spewing stuffs.

Originally posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
                            It doesn't surprise me the slightest. It seems like these nintendo companies try to outdo each other every year by making the content more shocking and lurid. Even though I've never heard of this game, I would totally support a ban on this.

"WII" NEED TO KEEP OUR KIDS AWAY FROM THESE NINTENDO GAMES!
                            "WII" WILL NOT TOLERATE THEM!
                            Except Nintendos are more family-friendly company compare to Blizzard considering that for last 10 years, Blizzard been releasing violence games that deemed to be played by 13+ years old.

Wii is perfectly fine for kids, especially Mario's games.

Not only that, but its just a #$^#ing game.

Comment

First, its a mother f*cking pie...Who does not like pie?

Two, Yer...She is "Whoring" her self, but she is a cartoon so who gives a sh*t?

Three, Its a killing game? What do you want on the cover, a dam unicorn? NO, People who buy this game want killing and they get killing

For the real ID, you DON'T post your address or ANYTHING like that, you just put your first and last name, and even that you don't have to share.

Learn your facts before posting.

Comment

Originally posted by AutomaticCoding View Post
                                First, its a mother f*cking pie...Who does not like pie?

Two, Yer...She is "Whoring" her self, but she is a cartoon so who gives a sh*t?

Three, Its a killing game? What do you want on the cover, a dam unicorn? NO, People who buy this game want killing and they get killing

For the real ID, you DON'T post your address or ANYTHING like that, you just put your first and last name, and even that you don't have to share.

Learn your facts before posting.
                                Nice language. You kiss your grandmother with that tongue?
                                Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                                Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                                Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                                Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                                Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                                Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Working...
                                X