X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does this seem like bad manners to you?

I understand the Loyal Knights of the KKK had a rally in support of the Confederate flag in Columbia, S.C., and some group called the New Black Panthers scheduled some other rally in the exact same place, at the same time, on the same date!

Supporters of the Ku Klux Klan and the Black Panthers clashed outside the South Carolina Capitol in Columbia on Saturday.

I'm trying to be charitable and chalk this up to a scheduling SNAFU, as I understand their kind isn't good with schedules, but I just feel like the gracious thing for them to have done would have been to apologize and leave once they realized their mistake.

What are your thoughts on this?
    WARNING:
    In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
    REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

Re: Does this seem like bad manners to you?

Originally posted by Faith_Machine View Post
    some group called the New Black Panthers scheduled some other rally in the exact same place, at the same time, on the same date!
    Are we sure this is what actually happened? Black people and other apes, are too stupid to organize anything of significance. A more logical explanation would be that the local KFC had a discount on the Colonel’s Original Recipe® chicken.
    5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
    To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
    James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

I'm going by what the liberal mainstream media published, brother. So yes, they may have twisted the facts to suit their agenda.
      WARNING:
      In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
      REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

Comment

These minorities can be very demanding and unappreciative of their betters. I feel that there was no mistake about the timing of the counter demonstration, but I also believe that if there was some kind of discount available at Kentucky Fried Chicken that it would lead to a better turn out of Negroes.

In Matthew 5:22 we see the Lord's position on this agressive blasphemy
        God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Working...
        X