X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: introduction to Grimmreaper: proudly pigheaded, over-verbose, atheist buttluster!

Originally posted by thegrimmreaper View Post
    hopefully i'm doing this right, please correct me if i'm not.
    Although I appreciate your use of the lowercase "i", as it indicates a subservient person with little self-confidence, you need a keyboard with capitals because at sometime, you may use my name, which, in common with other names, is initially capitalized.

And this is before I correct your views...
    sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
    Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Re: introduction to Grimmreaper: proudly pigheaded, over-verbose, atheist buttluster!

What have I missed?
      -Ps 25:10 All the paths of the LORD are mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies.
      -Ps 33:4 For the word of the LORD is right; and all his works are done in truth.
      -James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

Comment

Originally posted by Vengeance Puriel View Post
        What have I missed?
        One-sentence low effort tweet-posts have been tolerated, and now everybody is doing it.
        Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
        Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
        Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond View Post
          One-sentence low effort tweet-posts have been tolerated, and now everybody is doing it.

That's what SHE said!
          Founder and CEO of Trickle-Down Charities™, LLC.

Current Project: Bedmates For Billionaires: Biblical eldercare straight from King David
          Goal:
          $500,000 Currently raised: $0.11 DONATE NOW! Yes, we accept Biblecoins!

True Christians™ believe they they exist to serve the Bible-revealed will of God.
          False Christians believe the Bible exists to serve their will. GOD IS NOT YOUR YES-MAN!

Comment

Re: introduction

Originally posted by PeterCrackhead View Post
            I take it from your avatar you’re a fancy dan?

I misplaced my spectacles and misread this as fancy fan. I admit, I find myself fanning myself from getting hot and bothered looking as his fetching face.
            No spoose should be more attractive than the other - that way, no one is satisfied, and the marriage can be happy.

Comment

Re: introduction

Originally posted by Emily Brent View Post
              I misplaced my spectacles and misread this as fancy fan. I admit, I find myself fanning myself from getting hot and bothered looking as his fetching face.
              ok that's just wrong he's spoken for, just to let you know.
              -Ps 25:10 All the paths of the LORD are mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies.
              -Ps 33:4 For the word of the LORD is right; and all his works are done in truth.
              -James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

Comment

It's a pity. It's been so long for me.
                No spoose should be more attractive than the other - that way, no one is satisfied, and the marriage can be happy.

Comment

Working...
                X