X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Statement from Miss Cassandra: Landover's attempt to silence

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
    The testers are not the ones being convictedtried here, Missy! You are.
    Yes, but they are the ones that will be questioned as "witnesses and experts," by the defense. I'd adore hear them defending their methods, and showing the "proof" (provided there are not so stupid as to burn it, as you suggested).

These fine men are trained professionals. They are all True Christians™ and as such, follow Biblical procedures to a "T". Based on your comment above, it appears you are admitting your guilt as you knew what the results of the test would be.
    Oh yes, I know what the test results will be when carried out by these persons. But I also know what the results will be when they are carried out by other persons. Am I clairvoyant? No, just realistic. I know that I'm innocent, and I know that this is a big conspiracy to eliminate me.
    An it harm none, do what thou wilt.

And therefore let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion, honour and humility, mirth and reverence within you.

Why I'm no longer a Christian: how the Landover Baptist Church ruined my life!

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
      I cannot believe you put Mrs. Johnson's home at risk. She will be homeless and as such, will have to locate a new place to stay. I hate the idea of giving her a one way bus ticket to San Diego with a note pinned to her lapel. Fortunately, Cranky Old Man has graciously offered to pay for the ticket.
      That is an out standing gesture on Crank's part. Can you feel the Christian Love?

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Cassandra View Post
        Yes, but they are the ones that will be questioned as "witnesses and experts," by the defense. I'd adore hear them defending their methods, and showing the "proof" (provided there are not so stupid as to burn it, as you suggested).

Oh yes, I know what the test results will be when carried out by these persons. But I also know what the results will be when they are carried out by other persons. Am I clairvoyant? No, just realistic. I know that I'm innocent, and I know that this is a big conspiracy to eliminate me.
        I have heard that just about every one in prison is not guilty, well that's what the inmates claim anyway.

Miss Cassy two test were ran independent of each other, one by the Crime Lab in Freehold the other by U of I in Des Monies. Judge Flint will most likely take it a bit easier on you if you just admit to the crime.

Comment

Originally posted by James Dewitt View Post
          Miss Cassy two test were ran independent of each other, one by the Crime Lab in Freehold the other by U of I in Des Monies. Judge Flint will most likely take it a bit easier on you if you just admit to the crime.
          And now you've resorted to flatly lying about it. You know perfectly well that all samples of "marijuana" are currently in possession of the Crime Lab in Freehold, where that friend of James Hutchins works. Mrs. King is currently doing her best to get them hand over some of the material to be tested by independant researchers. For some reason (what could that possibly be?) the FPD has refused to give anyone other than researchers of the Landover University access to these materials, claiming "administrative difficulties" if the evidence would leave the Freehold Crime Lab.

And therefore let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion, honour and humility, mirth and reverence within you.

Comment

Man that's some tough news Cassandra, the plants and contents of the bags found at your home tested positive for THC, seems it was some high grade marijuana.
            Are you aware she was staying at Mrs. Johnson's place? Do you realize now that you planted your fake evidence at the wrong location? Mrs. King is closing in on you and I assure you there will be no place where you can hide. The time criminals like you can do whatever they want is over. It's time for CHANGE in Freehold!
            The 100% SURE winner of the Freehold 2024 election. Let's make Freehold GREAT again!
            • Godfly: "TrueChristian™ friends. Maybe the things Mr. King says are true."
            • Johny Joe Hold: "my worthy opponent may have some admirable traits"
            • C. Reconstruction: "you are sincere"
            NOT endorsed by Donald Trump!

Comment

Originally posted by Alfred King View Post
              Are you aware she was staying at Mrs. Johnson's place? Do you realize now that you planted your fake evidence at the wrong location? Mrs. King is closing in on you and I assure you there will be no place where you can hide. The time criminals like you can do whatever they want is over. It's time for CHANGE in Freehold!
              Clearly, you haven't been following this matter much. Cassie said herself that she had lived with mrs. Johnson the last weeks. It was her home.

How can anyone who is so terribly misinformed be expected to be a good mayor of Freehold?

Anyway, I've been asked to step out of Project H for a few days, to investigate the evidence obtained against Miss Cassandra. Using the newest Creation-Scientific methods, we have already made some unsettling discoveries. I'm not allowed to tell much of it, but I can say that we the following sample of the material found in Cassie's possession:

Sample of the unidentified material found in Cassandra's possession

I was born in the Netherlands, and despite I the fact I never smoked or smelled this stuff myself, I'm very sure it is marijuana. It looks frighteningly similar:

Marijuana sample

In addition, we took the following tests:

1. According to people who are experienced with the stuff, marijuana stinks. We burned a little bit of this stuff, and it stank as well.

2. Marijuana affects people's minds, and as we all know, this is because marijuana opens the gate of the body for demons, which enter the body through the pupil of the eye (you can clearly see their pupils widen when people use this stuff). Therefore, as skilled exorcists, we had tested it using the following methods:

- we weighed the stuff, and it weighed no more than you would normally expect. This positively proves that there were demons in it, as the souls of demons have no weight, and demon-possessed people and materials therefore don't weigh more than normal people and materials.
              - we dropped a bunch of the stuff on the table, and found the number 666 hidden at least eight times in its tangled fibres.
              - we put some of it on a blank vinyl disc, which we then played backwards. Skilled decoders noticed at least fourteen different satanic messages.

I would say, game over, witch! You'd better beg Pastor Ezekiel for mercy.
              Sweet Lord Jesus,
              I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
              Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
              Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
              Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
              Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
              Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
              Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Comment

And now you've resorted to flatly lying about it. You know perfectly well that all samples of "marijuana" are currently in possession of the Crime Lab in Freehold, where that friend of James Hutchins works. Mrs. King is currently doing her best to get them hand over some of the material to be tested by independant researchers. For some reason (what could that possibly be?) the FPD has refused to give anyone other than researchers of the Landover University access to these materials, claiming "administrative difficulties" if the evidence would leave the Freehold Crime Lab.
                Cassy Brother James Hutchins is A fine man why cast a bad light on him?

Comment

Cassie.....I hope you'll be freed soon! But you're absolutely right, the fact that you're being unlawfully detained, and that I've had to go underground until the election passes and Mr. King is safely in office, won't effect the overall vote. A groundswell of support for TRUTH and FREEDOM have crested, and is rushing across the plaines.

Welcome to the 21st Century, Freehold

In this time of trouble, I've drawn a lot of strength from the immortal actress/singer/dancer/comedienne/tragedian/humanitarian/legend Judy Garland. She was a misunderstood soul, just like us.

Here's a message to you, from Miss Garland.

Comment

I'm going to have to shut this thread down. It's turning into a fag fest.
                    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Now Beaux, do not worry about Cassie, I am sure she will only be in a prison for a short while.

Beaux, you really should be packing for your trip to NY.
                      Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                      Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                      Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                      Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                      Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                      Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Now Cassie, the whole world is not out to get you.

You really need to simply accept the true facts here, save everyone a lot of embarrassment and trouble. It will go easier on your if you simply fess up. I have spoken with the D.A. and he assured me if you accept his plea bargain offer, he will not take Mrs. Johnson's home. Think about someone else other than yourself for once.
                        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                        Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Cassie....are you online?

I think that Mr. DeWitt and Mr. Hutchins might not be like the rest of the church folk. They're arranging for a Broadway part for me in NEW YORK!!!!

Listen to what they have to say and maybe they'll help you like they're helping me? It's a long story. but I'd still be careful around Pastor Zeke and Mr. Hold.

I have to go offline now because this is a dial-up connection and someone may be calling. But it looks like we might have some more options now!!

Call me at the number I gave you, if you get any phone priveledges!

Comment

Originally posted by Beaux McManus View Post
                            Cassie....are you online?

I think that Mr. DeWitt and Mr. Hutchins might not be like the rest of the church folk. They're arranging for a Broadway part for me in NEW YORK!!!!

Listen to what they have to say and maybe they'll help you like they're helping me? It's a long story. but I'd still be careful around Pastor Zeke and Mr. Hold.

I have to go offline now because this is a dial-up connection and someone may be calling. But it looks like we might have some more options now!!

Call me at the number I gave you, if you get any phone priveledges!
                            Beaux, honestly, what's the matter with you? Don't you realize that this is just an attempt by DeWitt to get you out of town as soon as possible? You are one of the greatest opponents of Hold, and if you are gone, we are losing one of our best men. It's just another trick by the LBC to manipulate the elections!

When the FPD questioned me, they asked a lot of questions about you. You clearly are next on their list. Do not trust them. And DeWitt and Hutchins both played key roles in my recent arrest, so they are allies of the LBC and the FPD. DeWitt spreads more lies about it than anyone else here.

And you are a homosexual. Do you really think that these men, who follow a religion that tells them to stone homosexuals, would do anything nice for you? Of course not. That Broadway talk of DeWitt is to lure you either away from Freehold or into a trap that will cost you your life. There have been disappearances of homosexuals in Freehold as long as people can remember. Do you remember Francis, the hairdresser at Sanctuary Road, who lived in Freehold up until five years ago? He left because Sayved offered to take him to Las Vegas, which had been his youth dream. Only Sayved returned, after a "grizzly bear ate Francis." Yes, that's right, a grizzly bear just outside of Vegas.

You should be very careful! Don't lose your head, Beaux!

Comment

Beaux, honestly, what's the matter with you? Don't you realize that this is just an attempt by DeWitt to get you out of town as soon as possible? You are one of the greatest opponents of Hold, and if you are gone, we are losing one of our best men. It's just another trick by the LBC to manipulate the elections!

When the FPD questioned me, they asked a lot of questions about you. You clearly are next on their list. Do not trust them. And DeWitt and Hutchins both played key roles in my recent arrest, so they are allies of the LBC and the FPD. DeWitt spreads more lies about it than anyone else here.

And you are a homosexual. Do you really think that these men, who follow a religion that tells them to stone homosexuals, would do anything nice for you? Of course not. That Broadway talk of DeWitt is to lure you either away from Freehold or into a trap that will cost you your life. There have been disappearances of homosexuals in Freehold as long as people can remember. Do you remember Francis, the hairdresser at Sanctuary Road, who lived in Freehold up until five years ago? He left because Sayved offered to take him to Las Vegas, which had been his youth dream. Only Sayved returned, after a "grizzly bear ate Francis." Yes, that's right, a grizzly bear just outside of Vegas.

You should be very careful! Don't lose your head, Beaux!
                              Cassandra the offer I made to Beaux was genuine. I lived my hole life in New York and the Theater is a big part of it. While I do not think his sexural orientation is the best option, it is his choice. I will do my best to help the young lad, you never know, one day we might say I knew him when he was just a young pup in Freehold IA.

You have deeply offended me Cassandra, deeply. I have been in contact with Pastor Ezekiel ,and we is willing to sponsor you . I think we need to give this further consideration

Comment

Cassandra the offer I made to Beaux was genuine. I lived my hole life in New York and the Theater is a big part of it. While I do not think his sexural orientation is the best option, it is his choice. I will do my best to help the young lad, you never know, one day we might say I knew him when he was just a young pup in Freehold IA.

I have been in contact with Pastor Ezekiel ,and we is willing to sponsor you . I think we need to give this further consideration
                                This confirms what I have always thought, the hearts of Freehold people and the LBC are as big as the great outdoors.
                                Johny Joe Hold
                                Candidate for Mayor
                                Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Working...
                                X