X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darshin View Post
    Well, they don't. It's a sin, but God will forgive all sins.
    Ever read Luke 12:10? Now might be a good time.

YiC,

Z. Smyth
    Posted via Mobile Device
    sigpic

Comment

Re: TV Theme Songs That Offend Me

Well, they don't. It's a sin, but God will forgive all sins.
      Read the third entry in my sig block for citation after citation about how this is just not true.

Here is the link if you are too lazy:

Try reading the Bible instead of just feeling it.
      Yours In Christ,

Gabriel Reproba, Esq. (Lawyer for the Lord)

Further reading to help you become a True Christian™

Stoning Sinners: A How-To Guide
      Scientific Study: Bible is NOT "All About Love"
      The One Sin Jesus Says He Won't EVER Forgive!
      Should we only follow SOME of the Bible?
      How will YOU sacrifice your kids?
      20 Questions To See If Your Son Is A Fag
      God: Dress Like A Whore...Get Raped!
      Bible: If You Love Your Wife, Beat Her!
      Logic and Bible Agree: Gay is a choice!
      Nursery Rhymes Teach kids that Christ is Lord!
      There is no such thing as an "agnostic!"
      Science: People are Only Islamic Because They are Depressed!

Reading only the parts of the Bible your pastor tells you to (those that make you feel warm and fuzzy) is nothing but mental and spiritual masturbation. Read the WHOLE Bible to find out what Christianity is REALLY all about! Only then can you talk to us about why we try so hard to save people from Hell.

Comment

Well of course those who don't believe when they die will be damned, but watching a TV show or listening to a song doesn't bump you from the book of life. Not that you SHOULD listen to anti-Christ music or whatnot, but it won't send you to the pit.
        Care to back that up with scripture?
        Yours In Christ,

Gabriel Reproba, Esq. (Lawyer for the Lord)

Further reading to help you become a True Christian™

Stoning Sinners: A How-To Guide
        Scientific Study: Bible is NOT "All About Love"
        The One Sin Jesus Says He Won't EVER Forgive!
        Should we only follow SOME of the Bible?
        How will YOU sacrifice your kids?
        20 Questions To See If Your Son Is A Fag
        God: Dress Like A Whore...Get Raped!
        Bible: If You Love Your Wife, Beat Her!
        Logic and Bible Agree: Gay is a choice!
        Nursery Rhymes Teach kids that Christ is Lord!
        There is no such thing as an "agnostic!"
        Science: People are Only Islamic Because They are Depressed!

Reading only the parts of the Bible your pastor tells you to (those that make you feel warm and fuzzy) is nothing but mental and spiritual masturbation. Read the WHOLE Bible to find out what Christianity is REALLY all about! Only then can you talk to us about why we try so hard to save people from Hell.

Comment

Ah yes, the SINGLE unforgivable sin, blasphemy against the Holy Spirit, the sin committed by Satan. Not ignorant denial or insulting, but knowing full well you are setting yourself against God. However, TV is not blaspheme against the Holy Spirit.

1 John 1:9 KJV: "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."

There, with the exception of Satan's sin, he will forgive us. I can't believe I have to tell Christians this.

Comment

Ah yes, the SINGLE unforgivable sin, blasphemy against the Holy Spirit, the sin committed by Satan. Not ignorant denial or insulting, but knowing full well you are setting yourself against God. However, TV is not blaspheme against the Holy Spirit.

1 John 1:9 KJV: "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."

There, with the exception of Satan's sin, he will forgive us. I can't believe I have to tell Christians this.
            So now you're changing your story.

I'll bet your father beats you every day.
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Hardly changing it, I just wasn't thinking about the ONE unforgivable sin, especially since we were not talking about it. I was merely saying that God will forgive your sins, including watching a less-than-Godly film.

Comment

Hardly changing it, I just wasn't thinking about the ONE unforgivable sin, especially since we were not talking about it. I was merely saying that God will forgive your sins, including watching a less-than-Godly film.
                God does not forgive the sins of the unrepentant.

Why are you here, boy? You're an excellent example of too little information being dangerous.
                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

You make a good point. Refusal to accept Jesus Christ as your personal LORD and Savior is the absolute worst thing a person can choose to do, as far as their eternal soul is concerned.

This is why Christians like Jeffery Dahmer are rejoicing in Heaven, pressed snugly against Jesus' supple bosom and singing praise songs, while every person who has refused to walk with Christ, despite hearing His Word, suffers an eternity of unfathomable torments, separated from God's Grace for all eternity.

John 3:18
                  He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
                  II Thessalonians 1:7-9
                  And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
                  In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
                  Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power

The man who is being progressively sanctified will inescapably sanctify his home, school, politics, economics, science, and all things else by understanding and interpreting all things in terms of the Word of God and by bringing all things under the Dominion of Christ the King. -R.J. Rushdoony

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                    God does not forgive the sins of the unrepentant.

Why are you here, boy? You're an excellent example of too little information being dangerous.

He doesn't forgive their sins, because they haven't repented! How can he forgive their sins if they haven't asked for it?

Comment

He doesn't forgive their sins, because they haven't repented! How can he forgive their sins if they haven't asked for it?
                      It is not for you to say what the Lord thy God shall or shall not do Romans 11:33
                      Matthew 23:33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

Comment

Working...
                      X