X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Men: Are You Building an ARK?

Originally posted by A-Theist View Post
    Congratulations on wasting your money on a boat for a flood that isn't going to happen. It's impossible for the world to flood from rain. The rain that comes from the sky first evaporates from the ground. So, although there is water coming from the sky, there is already less water on the ground. Therefor it can't flood. The only way for the world to flood is if every continent sinks below the ocean because of erosion, and that won't happen for billions of years.
    I don't know where you've been lately A-Theist, but there have been a lot of floods recently. Add to that Al-Gore has been telling us that the polar ice caps are melting and sea levels will rise 20 feet. Now frankly I think the price of gas would come down if Al-Gore would stop flying around in his private jet telling people this kind of nonsense, but that is just my opinion.

If God wants to flood some people to punish them, well that is His prerogative.
    Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
    brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
    ...and get off my lawn
    sigpic

Comment

I thought, please correct me if im wrong, that God promised humans in the bible that he would never destroy all of humanity like that every again.

Again please correct me if im wrong, im here to learn aswell
      1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
      23:Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Comment

Yes, the Bible states in Genesis 9:11- And I will establish my covenant with you, neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.

So obviously we do not have to worry about the earth flooding again, but I can easily see Him wiping out a country or two of nasty sinners.
        Gather around so that I can read to you from my book of TRUTH. Genesis thru Revelations....Pick one!

Luke 12:5- But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ebenezer Wright View Post
          Yes, the Bible states in Genesis 9:11- And I will establish my covenant with you, neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.

So obviously we do not have to worry about the earth flooding again, but I can easily see Him wiping out a country or two of nasty sinners.
          If only Jesus and the Madhi were here today...
          1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
          23:Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Daoud View Post
            If only Jesus and the Madhi were here today...
            Mahdi... so you are a Shiiiiiit Mooslimb?
            Psalm 81:10:
            I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
            open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wide-Open View Post
              Mahdi... so you are a Shiiiiiit Mooslimb?
              Both "Schools of thought" agree a Mahdi is comming with Jesus, they only differ on WHO is the Mahdi

Comment

Both "Schools of thought" agree a Mahdi is comming with Jesus, they only differ on WHO is the Mahdi
                When Jesus comes, I don't think there'll be any mudslimes with him - wake me up when the 2 "schools of thought" have sorted it out and I'll repeat the message.

PS Are these "Schools of thought" schools for retards?
                sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

You have the right to think what you want, you shouldnt be so rude however.

Comment

You have the right to think what you want, you shouldnt be so rude however.
                    Thanks, Miss Manners.

Rude is coming to a Christian forum where people are trying to praise Jesus and shoving your moon worshiping cult in our faces.
                    May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Working...
                    X