X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please forgive me.

My dear, dear friends and brothers and sisters in Christ, at this time I want to offer you my sincerest, most heartfelt apology, and tell you how deeply troubled I am about a series of terrible mistakes which recently occurred.

In my street preaching, in my fundraising efforts for this great and noble church, and in all of my affairs activities in every aspect of my life, I have always strived to uphold the highest standards of moral and ethical conduct, and I have always demanded from myself a higher standard of behavior than anybody else would ever have expected from me.

There are those who claim the original Hebrew word for "sin" was an archery term, meaning "to miss" or "to miss the mark." Well friends, I missed the mark. Despite my best efforts and my best intentions, I allowed Satan to exploit my weakness and trick me into taking my eyes off the prize, which is faithfulness and obedience to the Lord's word.

Beginning on February 2, I made a series of very bad decisions as evidence of my past transgressions began to come out.

I am deeply, deeply sorry to all of you. You are owed an apology, my family is owed an apology, this church is owed an apology, and most of all, Jesus Christ is owed an apology.

I have entered into a program of intensive spiritual therapy and re-education. With the kindness and support of this church's pastors and counselors, I am prayerfully hopefull that I will soon be once again taking confident steps as I walk the path of righteousness.

I thank you for your time. I now plan to be alone with my God and my beautiful family (until 4:30AM tomorrow when I have to get up for group prayer therapy). I ask that you please respect my family's need for privacy during this difficult time.

Thank you and God bless you.
    WARNING:
    In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
    REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

Re: Please forgive me.

I thought this was to be on a sandwich board, and you were to wear it walking through town?

Comment

Originally posted by Faith_Machine View Post
      My dear, dear friends and brothers and sisters in Christ, at this time I want to offer you my sincerest, most heartfelt apology, and tell you how deeply troubled I am about a series of terrible mistakes which recently occurred.

In my street preaching, in my fundraising efforts for this great and noble church, and in all of my affairs activities in every aspect of my life, I have always strived to uphold the highest standards of moral and ethical conduct, and I have always demanded from myself a higher standard of behavior than anybody else would ever have expected from me.

There are those who claim the original Hebrew word for "sin" was an archery term, meaning "to miss" or "to miss the mark." Well friends, I missed the mark. Despite my best efforts and my best intentions, I allowed Satan to exploit my weakness and trick me into taking my eyes off the prize, which is faithfulness and obedience to the Lord's word.

Beginning on February 2, I made a series of very bad decisions as evidence of my past transgressions began to come out.

I am deeply, deeply sorry to all of you. You are owed an apology, my family is owed an apology, this church is owed an apology, and most of all, Jesus Christ is owed an apology.

I have entered into a program of intensive spiritual therapy and re-education. With the kindness and support of this church's pastors and counselors, I am prayerfully hopefull that I will soon be once again taking confident steps as I walk the path of righteousness.

I thank you for your time. I now plan to be alone with my God and my beautiful family (until 4:30AM tomorrow when I have to get up for group prayer therapy). I ask that you please respect my family's need for privacy during this difficult time.

Thank you and God bless you.
      Dear Brother, I will pray for you. I hope that the group therapy will be a pleasant experience for you. If not, just close your eyes and think about Jesus. It should help you get through this difficult time.
      God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
      True Christians are Perfect!
      True Christian™ Love.
      Salvation™ made Easy!
      You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
      Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
      Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
      Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
      Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
      The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
      Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
      God HATES Rational Thinking!
      True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Mistress Cookie View Post
        I thought this was to be on a sandwich board, and you were to wear it walking through town?
        No tarring and feathering?
        5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
        To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
        James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Yesterday I posted a quote concerning GOD's tough love on King Saul.

I'm praying HE will be merciful earlier in your case.

PRAISE THE LORD!

Comment

I am praying for you, brother.

Comment

You break in my laundromat and jack off in Miss Cookie's dress! What kinda sicko are you? Sure I forgive you when Miss Cookie forgive you! And you pay for new dress! This stain not coming out! You bad guy.

Comment

Working...
              X