X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bible Study: Kill almost anyone you want and still go to Heav

I think this guy needs Jesus more then anything else. I feel his anger against himself.
    -The Parable of the white laundry and the black man
    -Scientific proof that GAY SEX IS UNHYGIENIC!
    -Holocaust Jokes
    -Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
    -Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person?
    -10 Reasons why GOD HATES FRANCE!
    -5 Reasons why GOD HATES LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!
    -Today I am declaring War against Woman's Rights!

Comment

Originally posted by Free Of delusion View Post
      .... ME AND MY FORCE RECON SQUADRON ...
      Goodness gracious! A "force recon squadron" and and an objective case pronoun used as a subject. We really are at the cutting edge, aren't we?

Two possibilities: A gamer with problems disassociating his Wii from his real live or a real, honest-to-gosh military man. Fortunately, our military counts many Godly Republicans among its number at the highest levels. I would be surprised if the officer ultimately responsible for your "recon squadron" isn't a member of our "God Almighty! Yes, SIR!" military prayer circle.

In Him, Alex
      "Come Unto Me. Put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath." (Matthew 19:14, Job 1:11).

Comment

I have actually a better idea, you guys just stay in your damn village or wathever place you live and let the other people live they're lives, who cares if they are sinners by your standards.

I don't care what you are actually doing but killing is messing with people in a very bad way, don't you have any value of life?

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon the Swede View Post
          I have actually a better idea, you guys just stay in your damn village or wathever place you live and let the other people live they're lives, who cares if they are sinners by your standards.
          God does.
          I don't care what you are actually doing but killing is messing with people in a very bad way, don't you have any value of life?
          Don't you have any understanding of the value of an immortal soul?
          O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by AtheismIsTheWayToHell View Post
            You are an unbelievable ignorant son of a bitch, Because I am an Atheist, was at one point Catholic, and am a Vegetarian, I should be murdered? You need to learn to live in the real piffleing world. We live in an age where people need to accept each other. The rest of the planet doesn't live in a self important cave.
            Everything I say is straight from God's Holy Bible! So if you are angry about my posting it is God you are angry with, not me. Guess how well being angry at God is going to end for you...
            5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
            To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
            James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Leviticus 19:19.You are to keep My statutes. You shall not breed together two kinds of your cattle; you shall not sow your field with two kinds of seed, nor wear a garment upon you of two kinds of material mixed together.

Comment

Originally posted by Edward Williams View Post
                Leviticus 19:19.You are to keep My statutes. You shall not breed together two kinds of your cattle; you shall not sow your field with two kinds of seed, nor wear a garment upon you of two kinds of material mixed together.
                Your point? My father never mixed his cattle, planted corn only, and wore denim outfits.

Praise Jesus.
                Join the fight against Liberals! Join Hutaree!
                Top 10 Reasons Why Liberals Hate Christians

Comment

It's funny because god isn't real, and all of you are wasting your lives believing in a unseen being from a majestic realm called heaven. All of you are ignorant dumbasses to pay no attention to science whatsoever.
                  If god is real, may he strike me down.

Nope, not dead yet.

<--- What should have happened but never did.

Comment

Ha ha he died right after posting that, what a dummy!
                    The vine is dried up, and the fig tree languisheth; the pomegranate tree, the palm tree also, and the apple tree, even all the trees of the field, are withered: because joy is withered away from the sons of men.~Joel 1:12

Comment

Cold as stone.
                      Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                        Now I have a question for you. Do you know what a "Shift" key is for?
                        That was the big point douchebag...

I wanna know too, Bible says:
                        Genesis 4:17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.

There is NO mention of creating other people, so God made TWO (2)
                        They have Cain and Abel (at this point), Cain killed his brother, get banned from eden, get a wife (International Version bible says: Cain made love to his wife, but b'cose you dudes obviously cannot feel love, you believe KJV, whatever, still point is that thay had SEX). Where did that woman come from? God has not made anymore humans (CHECK THE BIBLE!), so it got to be Cains SISTER!

Leviticus 20:17 And if a man shall take his sister, his father's daughter, or his mother's daughter, and see her nakedness, and she see his nakedness; it is a wicked thing; and they shall be cut off in the sight of their people: he hath uncovered his sister's nakedness; he shall bear his iniquity.

I have asked this before, and never get an direct answer...
                        Luke 4:5
                        The devil led him up to a high place and showed him in an instant all the kingdoms of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by King of Babylon View Post
                          That was the big point douchebag...

I wanna know too, Bible says:
                          Genesis 4:17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.

There is NO mention of creating other people, so God made TWO (2)
                          They have Cain and Abel (at this point), Cain killed his brother, get banned from eden, get a wife (International Version bible says: Cain made love to his wife, but b'cose you dudes obviously cannot feel love, you believe KJV, whatever, still point is that thay had SEX). Where did that woman come from? God has not made anymore humans (CHECK THE BIBLE!), so it got to be Cains SISTER!

Leviticus 20:17 And if a man shall take his sister, his father's daughter, or his mother's daughter, and see her nakedness, and she see his nakedness; it is a wicked thing; and they shall be cut off in the sight of their people: he hath uncovered his sister's nakedness; he shall bear his iniquity.

I have asked this before, and never get an direct answer...
                          Friend, you aren't telling us anything new. In fact, Cain wasn't the only person in the Bible who married his sister; Abraham did so as well:

Genesis 20:11-12:

And Abraham said, Because I thought, Surely the fear of God is not in this place; and they will slay me for my wife's sake.
                          And yet indeed she is my sister; she is the daughter of my father, but not the daughter of my mother; and she became my wife.

What does this mean? It means that God made exceptions for Abraham and Cain. However, exceptions are only allowed for people who are granted permission by God in the Holy Bible Itself. People who haven't got such permission ought to be exiled.
                          Sweet Lord Jesus,
                          I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
                          Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
                          Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
                          Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
                          Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
                          Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
                          Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Comment

You just actually said that every word in bible are not so undisputed? That mean that you actually cannot use direct verses from Bible, b'cose they could have "exceptions"...

GG brother.
                            Luke 4:5
                            The devil led him up to a high place and showed him in an instant all the kingdoms of the world.

Comment

Praise His Name!!

I just killed my first queer! His *** FILTH REMOVED *** just walked in the room while i was stabbing him, so i stabbed him too! Oh gosh it was soooo much fun! Looking forward to killing again

They all need to die
                              Last edited by Felicity; 03-24-2011, 10:59 PM. Reason: Removed filth

Comment

Originally posted by King of Babylon View Post
                                You just actually said that every word in bible are not so undisputed? That mean that you actually cannot use direct verses from Bible, b'cose they could have "exceptions"...

GG brother.
                                No, you retard, that's exactly what I didn't say.

I made very clear that the commandments of the Bible apply to everyone unless the Bible itself allows exceptions to the rule. The only exceptions there are are in the Bible, so we already know all of them, and there are no exceptions outside the Bible. They are no "disputations" of other Words in the Bible, but elaborations. No exceptions are made for other people than Abraham, Solomon and Cain, so other people who commit incest ought to be killed. Period.
                                Sweet Lord Jesus,
                                I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
                                Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
                                Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
                                Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
                                Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
                                Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
                                Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Comment

Working...
                                X