X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK!

Originally posted by A Follower View Post
    Date this picture please. It shows a denish viking boat and modern yachts. How is that possible if you aren't vikings anymore?
    That picture is photoshopped.

Comment

Originally posted by proteastantguy View Post
      What do you mean with that?
      -The Parable of the white laundry and the black man
      -Scientific proof that GAY SEX IS UNHYGIENIC!
      -Holocaust Jokes
      -Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
      -Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person?
      -10 Reasons why GOD HATES FRANCE!
      -5 Reasons why GOD HATES LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!
      -Today I am declaring War against Woman's Rights!

Comment

You are absolutely correct ! somebody took that 800 year old picture of a viking warship and photoshopped it into that picture of some peoples' day sailers! Oh the wicked web of deception!
        sigpic 1 Chronicles 16:15
        Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations ... an everlasting covenant.
        Proverbs 30:5,6: Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
        Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by TrueGermanChrist View Post
          What do you mean with that?
          I mean that someone could have put a photo of a vikingship on a picture of normal ships

Comment

I mean that someone could have put a photo of a vikingship on a picture of normal ships
            Thats illogical. Indeed they photographed that viking ship, which is the proof that they exists.
            -The Parable of the white laundry and the black man
            -Scientific proof that GAY SEX IS UNHYGIENIC!
            -Holocaust Jokes
            -Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
            -Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person?
            -10 Reasons why GOD HATES FRANCE!
            -5 Reasons why GOD HATES LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!
            -Today I am declaring War against Woman's Rights!

Comment

Well, maybe the book that God gave us? What other book could I possibly mean?
              Oh when? How? Who accepted the book from God?

Why should we not use the Bible as a source for laws? God tells us to use it so, as a matter of fact, God tells us the only way to go to Heaven is to live by every rule in the Bible.
              James 2:10
              For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.
              We should use it as inspiration to our lifes. To our morales, to our way of living. A book that old should not be used as "The Law". Its our guide.
              Yes, it is too bad not everyone is like me, if denmarkians like you weren't so full of hate for God the world would be a lot better place to live in.
              Well there i missed some words - sorry. I ment that not everybody is as selfish as you. but nevermind. And Danes are not hatefull to God. We are just not as ignorant towards him as you Americanos.

They are the heathens who make up their own morals.
              Ahh ok you ment heathens.

Is correct. Denish people are atheists, if they believed in God they would do as God tells us to do. Those few denmarkians who do claim to be christian are false christians, they don't believe in the entire Bible, they actually make up most of what they believe in, including morals. Only true prophets can tell us what God wants, lets see what God says about people making up their own morals and saying it is the will of God:
              Jer 23:14
              I have seen also in the prophets of Jerusalem an horrible thing: they commit adultery, and walk in lies: they strengthen also the hands of evildoers, that none doth return from his wickedness: they are all of them unto me as Sodom, and the inhabitants thereof as Gomorrah.

We all know that denmarkian law doesn't forbid adultery, it is actually encouraged by allowing divorce. A prime example of why private morals are wrong: they destroy families only for a moment of gratification.[/QUOTE]Danes are not all atheists. Please back that up. No King James does not go as back up here, as Denmark are not mentioned in the Bible. Once again you just take some phrase and makes it fit into your so called "argumentation". Not good enough.

If they behave well, why does your country have such a big problem with rapes and lego-abuse?
              What???? We do not have anymore problems with rape than other places. And that Lego trip you are on... you got to stop. Its hillarious how you dont know anything. Because a wacko artist made an show with lego gays. Lego is not abuse. It is a TOY... for children and creatives. dont make it something its not.

Wow, quite the hypocrite you are. You claim to be nice to your neighbor but don't warn him when he's sinning? Do you really thinks it's nice to damn your neighbor to Hell? Wouldn't it be much nicer to explain to him how to go to Heaven instead?
              What are you reffering to???Who should we warn?

Why not? God does. How many times have hundreds of thousands of people died in heathen countries from earthquakes, tsunami's, etc? Iran? Earthquakes. Sodom? Fire falling from the sky. Indonesia? Tsunami. Canaanites? Wiped out by Israelites because God told them to. Haiti? Earthquake. Iceland? Volcano.
              "Why not"??? What are you talking about! Thats the most ignorant and dumb i have ever heard. I have met a very stupid American, but that does not mean i judge all Americanos to be stupid!!! I actually also met a very nice Baptist in Denmark - he was good company, but that does not mean i think every Baptist are that. You see my point!?

If you don't get your act together God will destroy your nation and everyone in it. I'm not judging, I'm warning you.
              Then let him, but those disasters you mentioned has origin in geo-demographics. Its Science but what would you know...

Normal laws are worthless. You have a law that forbids eating raw bacon during a full moon. How stupid is that? Normal laws were made by people out of selfish reasons, to gain power or to gain money. Only God's Law is for the good of all.
              Ok then we dont need traffic laws. Do we have that law about Bacon??? Seriously, can you send me a link or something cause thats stupid!!! I totally agree! But never heard of it. You should by the way NEVER eat raw bacon!!! Not healthy...!

[QUOTE=A Follower;585204]
              Date this picture please. It shows a denish viking boat and modern yachts. How is that possible if you aren't vikings anymore?
              Well the picture is from Feb 22, 1999 - or at least thats when its uploaded to the webpage you found it on. Its taken outside the History and Navy Museum...

Could you show any Scripture to support that outrageous claim?
              God doesn't guide, God commands.
              No, i dont believe that God commands... he guides us. And you cant script you way to everything, thats why God gave us a brain... but again... what would you know.

Originally posted by Benedict A. Davis View Post
              You are absolutely correct ! somebody took that 800 year old picture of a viking warship and photoshopped it into that picture of some peoples' day sailers! Oh the wicked web of deception!
              No actually not, se above... we do have a history and ship museum.

Comment

Originally posted by Benedict A. Davis View Post

Comment

No, they would not be real morals, because selfishness isn't good. Someone who makes their own morals might say it is ok for poor people to steal bread. God says it isn't. Who's right? Easy, just look at the consequences. When the poor steal bread, they make the baker poor too, the baker will have no money to buy flour, and everyone who wants to eat starves, because there is no bread.

Now what if the poor person had followed God's rules and stopped being lazy and actually got a job? Then he wouldn't be poor anymore, and could buy bread.
                  God vs selfishness:
                  0 poor people - 2 poor people
                  0 starving people - all customers of the baker starving
                  God knows what's right for us. You don't. Stop trying to pretend you're better or smarter than God, you aren't.

You know there are dictionaries on the internet, right? They're even free to use.Well duh.
                  Well yes, i know that, but often those free dictionaries are incorrect, besides, if you rephrase it yourself, i can be sure that i get the intended meaning of the sentence. And i also find it more polite to ask people what they mean when i dont understand them, than just interpret it as i like.

Of course you have low crime rates if nothing is illegal. If you made rape, theft and murder illegal the crime rate would soar.
                  They are both illegal and we still have low crime rates. In fact, there are many more things that is illegal in Denmark than America.

You disagree with doing right? Wow, I didn't expect the admission (however the fact that you don't want to do right is not unexpected)
                  I do not disagree with doing right, i just disagree with the statement that Denmark never has done anything right.

Really? They burned down a village and then you claim it's not wrong because you build your own homes on the ashes of the innocent village?
                  I do not claim that burning down villages is acceptable. But the times where different, and so where the Danish religion. The Norse Mythology is far more warlike than Christianity.

I thought you were atheists, but you might be muslims, they also want to build their mosques on the burned down remains of the World Trade Center buildings their terrorists brought down
                  As i said, we are Christian and has been so for over 1000 years.

Prove that there no more Gods than the real one? Easy, we live on only one earth, if there were more Gods, then they too would have created earths so we would be living on more than one earth.
                  There might as well been several gods cooperating in creating this one, or there might be no gods at all and the creation of the earth was done by natural processes.

You have proven nothing but your faith, i respect that, but it is not a valid proof that there is only one god and it is the one you belive in.

The ship is of newer date, but it is only a replica of an original viking ship, to see if certain theories of how they where build are correct...
                  We havent used longboats since about 1080 AD.

Besides, if we where to raid like vikings these days, dont you think we would use something just a little more sophisticated than a longboat?
                  O that ye would altogether hold your peace! And it should be your wisdom.
                  -Job 13:5

Comment

Look at this:

Originally posted by Grapes View Post
                    Well the picture is from Feb 22, 1999 - or at least thats when its uploaded to the webpage you found it on. Its taken outside the History and Navy Museum...
                    Originally posted by LardBoy View Post
                    The ship is of newer date, but it is only a replica of an original viking ship, to see if certain theories of how they where build are correct...
                    We havent used longboats since about 1080 AD.

Besides, if we where to raid like vikings these days, dont you think we would use something just a little more sophisticated than a longboat?
                    Three different heathens reply and we get three different answers. One says a 1000 year old photograph was digitally altered, one says the vikings were sailing around 11 years ago, and are even venerated in museums, and the third claims the ship is a more sophisticated replica so that after a thousand years a new generation of denes can become vikings who pillage and plunder.

Maybe if you guys had matched your stories before you came here you could have convinced us your lifestyle was correct, but now you have only made it obvious how wrong you are. You can't even stick to one single simple explanation for a picture.

Oh when? How? Who accepted the book from God?

We should use it as inspiration to our lifes. To our morales, to our way of living. A book that old should not be used as "The Law". Its our guide.
                    Well there i missed some words - sorry. I ment that not everybody is as selfish as you. but nevermind. And Danes are not hatefull to God. We are just not as ignorant towards him as you Americanos.
                    Well the Book and its Writer disagree with your "opinion", which leaves us with three possibilities
                    1. The Bible is wrong.
                    2. God is wrong.
                    3. You believe the Bible and God are wrong, but your belief is incorrect.

We know that option 1 cannot be true, because God wrote it and God does not make mistakes.
                    We know option 2 cannot be true because the Bible explains God is always right.
                    So it has to be option 3, and now my question is: what kind of Christian are you if you do not believe in God or the Bible? If you decide what parts of the Bible are correct and what parts are simply guidance you can ignore at will you might as well do away with the Bible completely and proclaim yourself to be god.

Danes are not all atheists. Please back that up. No King James does not go as back up here, as Denmark are not mentioned in the Bible. Once again you just take some phrase and makes it fit into your so called "argumentation". Not good enough.
                    The proof is you guys don't believe in the Bible, so you obviously don't believe in God. By definition not believing in God makes you atheists.
                    What are you reffering to???Who should we warn?
                    All those who are about to be smitten by God and cast into the fiery depths of Hell.
                    "Why not"??? What are you talking about! Thats the most ignorant and dumb i have ever heard. I have met a very stupid American, but that does not mean i judge all Americanos to be stupid!!! I actually also met a very nice Baptist in Denmark - he was good company, but that does not mean i think every Baptist are that. You see my point!?
                    What am I talking about? I am answering your question you idiot. And what's with the racism? You don't like Americans but there might be good ones because you once met a nice Danish person? You make no sense at all.
                    Then let him, but those disasters you mentioned has origin in geo-demographics. Its Science but what would you know...
                    Haiti was destroyed not by geological features, but by God, which scientists have proven by showing that the faultline didn't exist before the earthquake.

The Indonesia tsunami was caused by 3 earthquakes in a way that has never happened before, and a way that cannot be explained by physics. Again proof of God directly interfering with our planet, exactly at the places where heathens live.
                    A giant earthquake that triggered a deadly southwest Pacific tsunami was actually two great temblors, finds a pair of new studies in the Aug. 19 Nature. These results uncover an unusual sequence of geological events that is the first of its kind to be observed by scientists, the study authors say. The earthquakes, which likely […]

Ok then we dont need traffic laws. Do we have that law about Bacon??? Seriously, can you send me a link or something cause thats stupid!!! I totally agree! But never heard of it. You should by the way NEVER eat raw bacon!!! Not healthy...!
                    http://tinyurl.com/24ktppt
                    And of course you can eat raw bacon, it is cured in salt, there is nothing unhealthy about it.
                    Leviticus 26:15-16
                    And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant: I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.

Comment

Look at this:
                      Three different heathens reply and we get three different answers. One says a 1000 year old photograph was digitally altered, one says the vikings were sailing around 11 years ago, and are even venerated in museums, and the third claims the ship is a more sophisticated replica so that after a thousand years a new generation of denes can become vikings who pillage and plunder.
                      It could very easy be a manipulated photo. Its extremely easy to do that. But it most likely are a picture from Roskilde. The museum has replicates of old ships - longboats - made by founding in the sea mixed with other things to create replicates for museum and studying. And that museum is old.

Well the Book and its Writer disagree with your "opinion", which leaves us with three possibilities
                      1. The Bible is wrong.
                      2. God is wrong.
                      3. You believe the Bible and God are wrong, but your belief is incorrect.

We know that option 1 cannot be true, because God wrote it and God does not make mistakes.
                      We know option 2 cannot be true because the Bible explains God is always right.
                      So it has to be option 3, and now my question is: what kind of Christian are you if you do not believe in God or the Bible? If you decide what parts of the Bible are correct and what parts are simply guidance you can ignore at will you might as well do away with the Bible completely and proclaim yourself to be god.
                      You will just not see that there are other ways to read the words of God than your own. But dont think about it, im ok, just leave to me what to believe or not.

The proof is you guys don't believe in the Bible, so you obviously don't believe in God. By definition not believing in God makes you atheists.
                      No, i dont belive in YOUR bible yet - but that doesnt make me not believing in God.

All those who are about to be smitten by God and cast into the fiery depths of Hell.
                      Well why dont you tell them? You seem to have no betters things to do. Then we let our neighbours decide for to belive for them selves.
                      What am I talking about? I am answering your question you idiot. And what's with the racism? You don't like Americans but there might be good ones because you once met a nice Danish person? You make no sense at all.
                      No i just think you lost track of this topic. I do not judge a whole nation by a few people. I made an example for you to see the paradox. You the one to judge a whole nation, with God as your hostage. Are you and God rascist? No i didnt think so... you just lost track of the arguments.

[QUOTE=A Follower;585307]

Haiti was destroyed not by geological features, but by God, which scientists have proven by showing that the faultline didn't exist before the earthquake.

The Indonesia tsunami was caused by 3 earthquakes in a way that has never happened before, and a way that cannot be explained by physics. Again proof of God directly interfering with our planet, exactly at the places where heathens live.
                      A giant earthquake that triggered a deadly southwest Pacific tsunami was actually two great temblors, finds a pair of new studies in the Aug. 19 Nature. These results uncover an unusual sequence of geological events that is the first of its kind to be observed by scientists, the study authors say. The earthquakes, which likely […]
                      What are you saying? Do you think God created these new disasters? You dont think its because of our planets develpment? Well mountain, Oceans, continents hasnt always been placed like they are today.

For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.

And of course you can eat raw bacon, it is cured in salt, there is nothing unhealthy about it.
                      Ok, then eat But your source is not really very serious, can you find a valid one? And im not joking, cause if its true its the dumbest law i have ever heard, and it would also be extremely stupid and funny.

Comment

Originally posted by LardBoy View Post
                        They are both illegal and we still have low crime rates. In fact, there are many more things that is illegal in Denmark than America.
                        Ok since you danes are so hung up on your so called "facts" and "sources" and whatnot, I thought I would show you that you're wrong.

Here's something for you to ponder:

Denmark has the 4. highest crime rate (per capita) in the world.
                        Deuteronomy 2:7
                        For the LORD thy God hath blessed thee in all the works of thy hand: he knoweth thy walking through this great wilderness: these forty years the LORD thy God hath been with thee; thou hast lacked nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by TravisDK View Post
                          Ok since you danes are so hung up on your so called "facts" and "sources" and whatnot, I thought I would show you that you're wrong.

Here's something for you to ponder:

Denmark has the 4. highest crime rate (per capita) in the world.
                          Well agree, that does not look good. Maybe things would change if we could have another goverment. You can only hope And thank you for finally posting something with valid background.

But i wonder why you are named TravisDK when you really do not like Denmark?

Comment

But i wonder why you are named TravisDK when you really do not like Denmark?
                            Because.... unfortunately that's where I live.

And even though God© hates my country, I think there's still hope if the danes would repent and start following His word.

Praise the Lord
                            For the LORD thy God hath blessed thee in all the works of thy hand: he knoweth thy walking through this great wilderness: these forty years the LORD thy God hath been with thee; thou hast lacked nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                              8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK!

Denmark is a boring small insignificant country mostly populated by convicted rapists. Although we have to compliment Denmark for attacking Muhammad when it counted, Denmark is mostly filled with fans of drunken orgies with other men and goats who will all go to Hell!
                              1. The Danes invented rape! The Danish word for rapist is "viking". After raping all men, women and goats in Denmark they moved on to raping in Iceland, Greenland, France and England. All Danish rapists broke God's law by never marrying the girls they raped! Deuteronomy 22:28-29 "... she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her ..."
                              2. Denmark is the driving force behind the global climate hoax. To seduce as many people into lying about the climate as possible the Danes provided free whores to the visitors of the climate summit in Copenhagen! God punished all these liars by causing the coldest winter ever right after the climate summit. Luke 18:27 "And he said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with God."
                              3. The Danish Prime Minister is Rasmussen who was also the worst cheater ever at the Tour de France! Proverbs 6:16-19 "... the LORD hate: ... a lying tongue ... A false witness that speaketh lies ..."
                              4. Satan's son, the Danish author Hans Christian Andersen, makes Harry Potter appear like a Christian boyscout in comparison. There is not a single evil in the Holy Bible that is not glorified by the stories of Hans Christian Andersen! Satan's native language is actually Danish! John 8:44 "Ye are of your father the devil..."
                              5. Denmark invented Lego to corrupt as many children as possible into sinful behavior! Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death ..."
                              6. The Danes created Pippi Longstocking (or Pippi Långstrump as the Danes call her) as a way to turn innocent girls into uppity whores! Billions of innocent children have been doomed to Hell by the books and TV shows made around this worst femnazi ever. 1 Timothy 2:11-12 "... nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence."
                              7. Not Surprisingly, Danish TV has shows like Rape with Brutality (children’s program), The Market for liver (buying organs for transplant), Come Hither (priests raping choirboys) and Update on Masochism for Children. Job 31:12 "... a fire that consumeth to destruction ..."
                              8. Danish gay couples are allowed to adopt and rape innocent children! Romans 1:26-27 "... burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly ..."

All people of Denmark need to repent and accept Jesus Christ as their savior! Until then, they will suffer and will burn in Hell along with other God-mocking countries like Australia, England, Scotland, New Zealand, Germany, France, Italy, Hungary, Russia, China, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Canada, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Spain, Portugal, Norway, Sweden, Ukraine, Romania, Croatia, Serbia, Ethiopia, Nigeria, Somalia, Sudan, South Africa, Iceland, Vietnam, Cambodia, Guatemala, Algeria, Egypt, Saudia Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Qatar, etc.

I am a Dane, im baptist, and jesus is my lord and savior.
                              Therefore i would not tell lies.
                              The vikings, were cruel people, but that was the dark times of denmark.
                              i will correct you denmark is not as good as the great america.
                              But you have to know, Danish people isn't the problem, it's the sinners that immigrated to our country.

i really hope you believe in me. since i dont like that people sees my country as sinfull

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip View Post
                                But you have to know, Danish people isn't the problem, it's the sinners that immigrated to our country.
                                So when did these sinners come to Denmark? Must have been before the vikings since they've been some of the worst sinners ever!

Denmark has been populated by sinners for over 1000 years, and I honestly can't see it changing in the near future.

Comment

Working...
                                X