X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BAN DIABLO 3: The most SATANIC, SEX-POSITIVE game EVER!

Originally posted by IReallyLikeSatan View Post
    Oh, well. Did you know that Muslims' version of God is very similar to ours? Almost identical, in fact. Do your goddamn research.
    It's you who need to do the research. They have version of God. We have true God. Even that signature you've picked says they will burn in hell.

Originally posted by Citsonga View Post
    Would Muslim people go to Muslim hell? or is there only one hell? vice versa for heaven.
    It's the same hell for all heathens.

Comment

You have no proof of that. I know plenty of Muslims that aren't terrorists

You obviously don't have any Muslim friends. Good for them.

You want to know the amount Muslims that aren't terrorists? Look at Malaysia, Iran and Iraq's population.

Asshat.
      No, I do not make friends with people that make little kids and empt headed women wear bomb vests while the men sit around spouting off propoganda. So no, I have no mooslime friends. You honestly think I want a bomb to go off during a dinner party?
      Every person in Malaysia, Iran and Iraq is a filthy, smelly terrorist that hates God. No one in their right mind thinks there will be 70 virgins wating for them in heaven. I doubt you could find 70 virgins in Malaysia, Iran and Iraq (combined) over the age of seven.
      Get right with God friend. He wants to to be your BFF.
      Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
      Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
      Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
      Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
      Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
      Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

@Alphonse Alban but only True Christians get to heaven

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
          Friend, we would never stereotype anyone. All judgments are made on a one-on-one basis, based on an individuals merits. It is just every mooslime we meet is a terrorist. We think of them as 'Gods Poo'.
          Tell me friend, why do you have so much hatred for Jesus? Is it because you know there are no camel jockey virgins?
          Also, you probably only know a handful of them. And not even personally. Do you actually go and befriend Muslims? OR are you too scared because you think they'll drop a bomb on your house?

You want to know who else thought the same way as you do? Hitler. He was Christian, by the way.
          I will punish ... all such as are clothed with strange apparel. -- Zephaniah 1:8

Comment

Hitler wasn't a Christian: he was part of the catholic cult.
            sigpic

Comment

Hitler was a cunt. killed jews and homers.

Comment

Hitler. He was Christian, by the way.
                Stalin. He was an atheist, by the way. Does that mean that atheists always kills more people than catlicks?

Comment

Cathoclism is a branch of Christianity, dumbfucks!

I go to a bloody Catholic school! I should know.

I'm guessing that most of you are American. So does that mean that all Americans are as stupid and you guys? American is not a language. English is spoken in America. Oh and in case you wanted to know where I got that from, Ezekiel said that.
                  I will punish ... all such as are clothed with strange apparel. -- Zephaniah 1:8

Comment

Cathoclism is a branch of Christianity, dumbpiffles!

I go to a bloody Catholic school! I should know.
                    The roman catholic "Church" is Not Christian. Everyone knows this. It's no wonder you go to bloody catlick school with name like I like Satan. You should stop worshiping Mary and other dead people and start following Jesus.

Comment

What the heck people?...that picture is not even from diablo 3... and also diablo 3 got nothing to do with sex. It is also nothing like what you have described there: it doesn't have 3 classes, it doesn't have naked girls in it, you don't have any god damn pet that you'll sacrifice to satan and i have no idea what do you mean when you say "Diablo-clone".
                      Btw, oblivion wasn't created by blizzard and however how are you going to stop them from making video games?
                      To cut a long story short: your argument is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrei Belei View Post
                        What the heck people?...that picture is not even from diablo 3... and also diablo 3 got nothing to do with sex. It is also nothing like what you have described there: it doesn't have 3 classes, it doesn't have naked girls in it, you don't have any god damn pet that you'll sacrifice to satan and i have no idea what do you mean when you say "Diablo-clone".
                        Btw, oblivion wasn't created by blizzard and however how are you going to stop them from making video games?
                        To cut a long story short: your argument is wrong.
                        I know, They're all idiots.

Look, in Diablo heaven is not good and hell is not bad. They are simply two opposing forces. In Diablo 3, you kill Diablo, who has turned into the Prime Evil, and save both Men and Angels. You do side with a fallen angel, but fallen literally. He sacrificed his position in Heaven as Justice to help the humans fight the threat of Hell

Comment

What do I go to church every week, frequently pray to God and still play Diablo? Will I still be condemned even though I fear Him?
                          Yes.

Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
                          sigpic
                          Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                          The truth about volcanos
                          Sex and debauchery in public schools
                          Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                          God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                          Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

I know, They're all idiots.

Look, in Diablo heaven is not good and hell is not bad. They are simply two opposing forces. In Diablo 3, you kill Diablo, who has turned into the Prime Evil, and save both Men and Angels. You do side with a fallen angel, but fallen literally. He sacrificed his position in Heaven as Justice to help the humans fight the threat of Hell
                            You still think we care about what nonsense fantasies the video games are filling your head with?

I'm sorry to break it to you like this, but Diablo isn't a factual account of history. The way you're making great strides to try to defend it and explain it to us is really making you look like an idiot who takes this stuff a little too seriously.

Now can we please get back to discussing how this game is actually a training manual for the occult to lure kids into damnation and hellfire?
                            sigpic
                            The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
                            - Proverbs 15:3

CHILDREN'S STORY: TIMMY ON TRIAL

CHRISTIAN ADVICE AND MESSAGES OF HOPE! GOD'S GREATEST HITS!

Comment

No, because it's not. Diablo has no connections to Satan. But in the end, Diablo dies and everyone's happy. Its not a factual representation of the past, but can't I believe that someday Satan will become nonexistent? That's the hope that Diablo gives me.

And unless you can give me proof that you have, in fact, researched on the matter, I will not allow you to discuss this.

PRAISE THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AND HIS AUTHORITY AND POWER TO CONQUER SIN!
                              Last edited by Bob4God; 07-12-2012, 04:14 PM. Reason: Demonstration of user's complete lack of power to "not allow" us to discuss what we please.

Comment

And unless you can give me proof that you have, in fact, researched on the matter, I will not allow you to discuss this.
                                Really?

Last time I checked it's our forum, and we can disallow you from discussing anything we want, but not the other way around.

To demonstrate how little power you have here, I have modified your post to better glorify GOD our SAVIOR.
                                sigpic
                                The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
                                - Proverbs 15:3

CHILDREN'S STORY: TIMMY ON TRIAL

CHRISTIAN ADVICE AND MESSAGES OF HOPE! GOD'S GREATEST HITS!

Comment

Working...
                                X