X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny pictures about mohammed!

I cant stop laughing about this guy. I mean i believe mohammed and the pope they would be great friends. They both like to molest childs and so on

Take a look at this

You think it didnt get worser with denmark? Look at their new LEGO Mohammed figure.

-The Parable of the white laundry and the black man
    -Scientific proof that GAY SEX IS UNHYGIENIC!
    -Holocaust Jokes
    -Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
    -Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person?
    -10 Reasons why GOD HATES FRANCE!
    -5 Reasons why GOD HATES LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!
    -Today I am declaring War against Woman's Rights!

Re: Funny pictures about mohammed!

Originally posted by TrueGermanChrist View Post
    I cant stop laughing about this guy. I mean i believe mohammed and the pope they would be great friends. They both like to molest childs and so on

Take a look at this

You think it didnt get worser with denmark? Look at their new LEGO Mohammed figure.

The flies are a great touch! Ew.

Shame that second picture doesn't work.
    Bible boring? Nonsense!
    Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
    You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
      Shame that second picture doesn't work.
      Is this it?

Those dirty disgusting mudslimes really make me mad.
      A woman came up to me the other day, 12/6/2016 and said:
      "But Mr. Winner, if GOD loves everyone then why is there so much suffering in the world?"

Because GOD doesn't love everyone. Too many people have this absurd idea in their heads that GOD is all loving.
      If he was all loving, then murderers, thieves and homosexuals would be waiting for you in Heaven.

GOD doesn't open his gate to just anyone. Being a True Christian™ is like a Queue Jump ticket at Disney, we are guaranteed a ride with JESUS.

Comment

Originally posted by WinnerNotSinner View Post
        Is this it?

Those dirty disgusting mudslimes really make me mad.
        Is that really the mooslims wife, she is not wearing her burqa and has fair colored hair & freckles.
        Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
        Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
        Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
        Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
        Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
        Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa H View Post
          Is that really the mooslims wife, she is not wearing her burqa and has fair colored hair & freckles.
          Lisa, that guy had no morals or religion. He was just a bastard. He raped mostly everything crosses his way. That blonde child maybe was on his way to the kindergarten when mohammed found her.

It would not suprise me if the Denmarks sympathize with mohammed.
          The Vikings were barbarians as well as mohammed...
          -The Parable of the white laundry and the black man
          -Scientific proof that GAY SEX IS UNHYGIENIC!
          -Holocaust Jokes
          -Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
          -Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person?
          -10 Reasons why GOD HATES FRANCE!
          -5 Reasons why GOD HATES LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!
          -Today I am declaring War against Woman's Rights!

Comment

Originally posted by TrueGermanChrist View Post
            Lisa, that guy had no morals or religion. He was just a bastard. He raped mostly everything crosses his way. That blonde child maybe was on his way to the kindergarten when mohammed found her.

It would not suprise me if the Denmarks sympathize with mohammed.
            The Vikings were barbarians as well as mohammed...
            Too right. It amazes me that millions of people worship a pedophile sand-dwelling arab instead of running into the white welcoming arms of Jesus Christ.

A woman came up to me the other day, 12/6/2016 and said:
            "But Mr. Winner, if GOD loves everyone then why is there so much suffering in the world?"

Because GOD doesn't love everyone. Too many people have this absurd idea in their heads that GOD is all loving.
            If he was all loving, then murderers, thieves and homosexuals would be waiting for you in Heaven.

GOD doesn't open his gate to just anyone. Being a True Christian™ is like a Queue Jump ticket at Disney, we are guaranteed a ride with JESUS.

Comment

Comment

I find the pictures rather questionable because they are X-rated and show graphic nudity. However, it spits on the face of Islam, so I guess it kinda evens out.

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

I find it laughable that muslims get in a snit whenever someone creates an image of Mohammed; after all, no one knows what he really looked like, so where's the harm? Perhaps they are jealous of we Christians, as JESUS has made His likeness known to us for many, many years ... in paintings, burnt toast, even the occasional water-stain. Glory! We have a very definite idea regarding what He looked like, and continues to look like.
                  True Christians are Perfect!

Signs that you belong to a FALSE Christian Church.

Persecution You Have Endured for CHRIST: what doesn't kill you makes you stronger in Christ.

For True Christians™ only: please send me Project Habakkuk updates at gertruderogers@landoverbaptist.net. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rogers View Post
                    I find it laughable that muslims get in a snit whenever someone creates an image of Mohammed; after all, no one knows what he really looked like, so where's the harm? Perhaps they are jealous of we Christians, as JESUS has made His likeness known to us for many, many years ... in paintings, burnt toast, even the occasional water-stain. Glory! We have a very definite idea regarding what He looked like, and continues to look like.
                    Especially considering in the Middle Ages, Muslims themselves made many images of MooHamHead, without any snitting whatsoever.
                    Bible boring? Nonsense!
                    Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                    You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mohammed-Sudoku.png
Views:	1
Size:	82.9 KB
ID:	1911402
                      Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
                      brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
                      ...and get off my lawn
                      sigpic

Comment

Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
                        Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
                        Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
                        All a-Twitter for Salvation!
                        Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
                        On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
                        My Ladies of Landover profile!

Comment

Mudhammer, prophet of peace.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Of course, no Mohammed thread is complete without the images produced by Danish imams:

Mohammed as a pig

The Arabic caption for this one reads "How Muslims pray"

This one pretty much speaks for itself.
                              If any of our Islamic readers find this thread offensive, I'd appreciate it if they could complete the following survey:
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	muslimsurvey.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	150.9 KB
ID:	1911405
                              O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Working...
                              X