X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's all pray for God to heal Aimee's stump hands.

Please God, will you use your awesome power to heal Aimee.

Aimee Copeland, from Georgia, is finally moving into a rehabilitation centre after the aggressive disease forced doctors to amputate her left leg, right foot and both hands.
    Her delighted family say the 24-year-old will be transferred on Monday and will spend several weeks learning to move, before gradually returning to normal life.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1zRgMWBbr
    There will be two benifits to this, Oh Lord! One, poor Aimee, who is very pretty (see pic below) and in the newspapers, will get her hands and feet back and it will shut this guy up for once and for all.

Surely Aimee is too pretty and actually has been heard of in the newspapers to be allowed to suffer. Let us pray for her.
    sigpic
    Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
    The truth about volcanos
    Sex and debauchery in public schools
    Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
    God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
    Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Re: Let's all pray for Aimee

There is a video interview with the father. It is a demonstration of deep faith that is seen between 02:30 and 04:30 that is the moving part. Around 03:00 reporters says, “I was really struck by something that your daughter said to you, she said that she was blessed, which is remarkable considering the fact that <list of amputations>.”

After saying how God has given his daughter a “wonderful opportunity…” around the 04:00 mark, the father recounts the episode where the daughter feels a hand touching hers, although her hand had been amputated – clearly it is Jesus Himself. (For the scientifically minded, the news item also has links to "phantom limb pain" which is cause by minor demons. I doubt that the young girl has these any longer after Jesus touched her.)

The whole episode is so inspiring and reminds me of a proposal I once made at a Republican Convention that criminals have their legs cut off, that they might better know the glory of God and give them a new start in life.

My prayers are with Aimee. I hope she regains her good looks soon.
    sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
    Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

This is a message for Aimee

Praise God with everything you have. It doesn't matter if you use a miniature guitar, dance, or a song you can't really sing very good. It doesn't matter where you are, even if you're drunk on Bacardi in an alley. Just praise Him for who He is and what He has done in your life!

Aimee should be glad God didn't kill her. God almost killed me when I was eight, but He had a plan for me, so He let me live, through His grace. That's why I'm able to operate in the Spirit and enter into the presence of God without hesitation.

Comment

Originally posted by Isabel G View Post
        This is a message for Aimee

Praise God with everything you have. It doesn't matter if you use a miniature guitar, dance, or a song you can't really sing very good.
        Having no hands, no feet, and only one leg, Aimee might have some difficulty playing a miniature guitar or dancing, don't you think?

Why must you mock this young victim of tragedy?

Be a decent person for once in your life, and join us in praying that the Lord will show His Great Glory by restoring to Aimee her hands and her feet!

Oh, and that piece of missing leg, too. The foot would look rather silly dangling there without the leg.
        Bible boring? Nonsense!
        Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
        You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

So what is she a retard?
          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
            So what is she a retard?
            Who, Isabel? No, she's from Brooklyn.
            Bible boring? Nonsense!
            Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
              Who, Isabel? No, she's from Brooklyn.
              No I meant this Aimee character. Is she a spastic of some kind? Some kind of cripple whom Jesus has chosen not to heal?
              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

No I meant this Aimee character. Is she a spastic of some kind? Some kind of cripple whom Jesus has chosen not to heal?
                She's Aimee Copeland.
                Bible boring? Nonsense!

Comment

OH SWEET JESUS GET IT AWAY FROM ME!
                  Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

OH SWEET JESUS GET IT AWAY FROM ME!
                    Not to worry, it's been cured. No more flesh-eating bacteria. Just an opportunity for God to demonstrate His Glorious Healing Power!
                    Bible boring? Nonsense!

Comment

Not to worry, it's been cured. No more flesh-eating bacteria. Just an opportunity for God to demonstrate His Glorious Healing Power!
                      I hope the family knows what must be done what once a leprosy has been cured. I don't want to bore everyone with the details, which can all be found in Leviticus 14, but it involves finding a Jewish priest to kill a bird, the victim to completely shave and then take a bath in the bird's blood, then the sacrifice of two lambs (or, for poor people, one lamb either two turtledoves or two pigeons). "This is the law of leprosy." Leviticus 14:57
                      The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

I think that Aimee is a remarkable young woman to carry herself with such courage and energy after this terrible tragedy. She is an inspiration to everyone who is facing a challenge in life, from the mundane to the life-threatening. I am so glad that her faith, her loving family, and her strenght of character have sustained her. Thank you, Landover Baptist, for inspiring me to write a sermon for next Sunday about this great human being.
                        ...as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3:12-14 (emphasis mine)

Comment

Originally posted by StarrKingGrad View Post
                          I think that Aimee is a remarkable young woman to carry herself with such courage and energy after this terrible tragedy. She is an inspiration to everyone who is facing a challenge in life, from the mundane to the life-threatening. I am so glad that her faith, her loving family, and her strenght of character have sustained her. Thank you, Landover Baptist, for inspiring me to write a sermon for next Sunday about this great human being.
                          You are quite welcome. Upon what street corner will you be delivering it?
                          Bible boring? Nonsense!

Comment

Amen. With the sheer quantity of amputees who have been instantaneously healed by the Lord throughout recorded history, I fully expect that she will be in the kitchen washing dishes before the week is up. The Lord God is always healing amputees.

If of course she is not healed, it will be because she did not ask God.

Matthew 7:7

King James Version (KJV)

7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
                            I wonder why she hasn't asked God to be healed yet. Perhaps she has more important things to pray about right now. That's okay, God will be there to heal her when having arms and legs reaches the top of her to-do list.
                            The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Oh the poor dear!

I'll pray for her to cope as well as possible with her injuries. God is bound to help her with her pain and suffering.
                              sigpic

Proverbs 31:26 She opens her mouth with wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue.

Comment

Working...
                              X