X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: VAPING HOLES - DIABOLICAL GAY CIGARETTES

Originally posted by MarcyC View Post
    God is my only judge. NOT YOU. I believe in Gods love and Love God with all my heart.
    Sorry, but Jesus disagree with you. He commands me to judge as any Christian should judge others.

Psalm 37:30 The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment.

Proverbs 31:9 Open thy mouth, judge righteously, and plead the cause of the poor and needy.

John 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

Comment

God is my only judge. NOT YOU. I believe in Gods love and Love God with all my heart.
      Then, why don't you read His Holy Book, sweetie?

Jesus doesn't love everybody. However, if you keep nagging Him and humiliating yourself long enough, He might listen to your prayers:

Matthew 15:22-28
      22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.
      23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.
      24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
      25 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.
      26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.
      27 And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.
      28 Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.
      God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
      True Christians are Perfect!
      True Christian™ Love.
      Salvation™ made Easy!
      You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
      Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
      Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
      Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
      Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
      The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
      Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
      God HATES Rational Thinking!
      True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Hmmm.... Letys see what the Holy Bible has to say about that, shall we? Looks like you are wrong. Again.
        Leviticus 19:15 Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honor the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Psalm 37:30 The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment.

Proverbs 31:9 Open thy mouth, judge righteously, and plead the cause of the poor and needy.

John 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

1st Corinthians 5:12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
        1st Corinthians 5:13 But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

1st Corinthians 6:1 Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints?
        1st Corinthians 6:2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
        1st Corinthians 6:3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?.
        1st Corinthians 6:4 If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church.
        1st Corinthians 6:5 I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren?
        1st Corinthians 6:6 But brother goeth to law with brother, and that before the unbelievers.
        (Notice in particular 6:5 where Paul urges us to Judge fellow "brethren" rather than leaving it up to civil authorities.)

2nd Timothy 4:1 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;
        2nd Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
        2nd Timothy 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
        2nd Timothy 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
        2nd Timothy 4:5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.

We may judge but nobody may judge us

1 Corinthians 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
        Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
          is this kind of paranoia typical of the vaping addict?
          I think this is just the case. Leave it to these gaysexual to ruin everything. Turning harmless smoking into addictive, dangerous and gaysexual habit of vaping is something only twisted minds of these sodomites can come up with.

Comment

Comment

There might be a few straight ones....or maybe they are bisexual...meaning ultra-gay.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatDane44 View Post
                There might be a few straight ones....or maybe they are bisexual...meaning ultra-gay.

This just proves it. People from Indiana are total perverts

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                  Wide-Open, is this kind of paranoia typical of the vaping addict?
                  I'm afraid it is Sister. They feel threatened by what they call "Big Tobacco" and the FDA who rightfully wants to put a lid on these fake cigarettes.

They know clouds, but they surely don't know Jesus.

Originally posted by Brother Silber View Post
                  Well, thank you for proving my point. I did not even get into the whole rebuildable coil subculture yet, but it seems that it's not much better. Friend, we should celebrate the Lord, not make tallywhackers with kanthal.

So what happens if you drip, erm, juice on that?
                  Psalm 81:10:
                  I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
                  open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Comment

OMG They even like it in the nose!

Comment

Horrifying how the gays destroy everything that once made America proud.

Smoking used to turn boys into men!

5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                      To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                      James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Amen Brother Cranky. Reagan...

You don't see Godly Sarah Palin with a Provari in her mouth now do you.
                        Psalm 81:10:
                        I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
                        open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Comment

What are you doing here? Why are you not baking a pie for your husband?

You all are wrong in so many ways. this is not Gods love that your showing. God does not discriminate he loves us for us

Leviticus 26:27-29

27 And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me;
                          28 Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.
                          29 And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.

Comment

WARNING! Engaging in Vapor Holes will result in Gaping Holes!

From Satan endlessly raping you with his giant, barbed tallywhacker!
                            sigpic

Tweet me Here
                            My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

I don't understand this vaping nonsense at all. Can somebody tell me what this young man is talking about? He just seems very arrogant and hateful and very, very proud of his drug addiction.

WARNING:
                              In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
                              REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

Comment

John 3:16

King James Version (KJV)

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge.
                                James 4:10-12

James 4:12 There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?

Speak not evil. one of another. HMMMmm sounds like that is what your doing. calling us gays. I have been single for several years and have not laid in a bed with another woman or man. Lying and saying that vaping is a addiction and it is Bad. Well what about smoking. I know there are some of you that prob smoke. Vaping is a gateway to hell. Really. I will prob get banned out of hear but you know. This is wrong what your doing. We are here helping others. We have Pasters Preists and Reverends that belong to our community. You are twisting what we are doing as a bad thing. Its not a bad thing. I and a few others have a site that helps others when they have financial difficulties. Are we not suppose to help one another. YES!!!! For God so Loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son that we will have everlasting life. You say God has given you the right to judge the world.

John 8:6-8

King James Version (KJV)

6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.
                                7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
                                8 And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.

John 8:7
                                So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

Are you saying you are with out sin. Dare you to say that. We all are with sin.

Comment

Working...
                                X