X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Masculinity proves intelligent design!

    Originally posted by Joo View Post
    Fair enough. I apologize for any offending terms, though I'll have to ask you which ones those were, so I'll know which ones make your ears bleed.
    You claim to have familiarized yourself with our Godly forum, yet you haven't studyed THIS thread?

    As a general rule, we do not engage in explicit discussions of the sinful parts of our bodies, nor the whoredoms they tend to commit. There are times when things get a bit wild in the Men Only thread, but we don't allow homers in there, so I'm afraid that you and your butt buddy aren't welcome there.

    Leave a comment:


  • Joo
    replied
    Re: Masculinity proves intelligent design!

    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    Watch the salty language jooboy. While harlots like VanBabyeater might be used to hearing talk like that, the True Christian ladies on this Godly forum are not.
    Fair enough. I apologize for any offending terms, though I'll have to ask you which ones those were, so I'll know which ones make your ears bleed.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Masculinity proves intelligent design!

    Originally posted by Joo View Post
    Well as previously mentioned Miss Helsing, sperm production is very sensitive to temperature. Yet even more than just slowing down when its too cold or hot, the sperm will actually die in temperatures that are too hot or cold, therefor they hang outside normally when it is warm enough wherever the person happens to be, since if they shrunk in it would become too warm from body heat and the room temperature and the sperm would die.

    Yet if it was too cold, they would shrink back in, to use the body's heat to keep warm enough to keep production up, and those already present alive.

    Now you raise the point of if it was intelligently designed then it wouldn't hurt if touched, which is a fair view, but I ask, the only real way to make that happen was if there were no nerve endings at all inside the scrotum or penis. If that happened, how would the male become erect for intercourse? With no sensation he couldn't get aroused and thus be unable to perform, thereby endangering the procreation process and the species as a whole if no new generations were produced. Not to mention even if he were able to become erect, then he'd receive absolutely no sensations from anything, and well frankly...wheres the fun in that?

    That's my opinion anyways.
    Watch the salty language jooboy. While harlots like VanBabyeater might be used to hearing talk like that, the True Christian ladies on this Godly forum are not.

    Leave a comment:


  • Joo
    replied
    Re: Masculinity proves intelligent design!

    Originally posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post
    Ok, I'm sure I'll get a good telling-off for posting the word 'testicle', but here it is. How would intelligent design answer the question of testicles? For you see, male avians (birds) have their sexual organs tucked neatly inside, and they only come out when it is time for the bird to mate.
    Why is this not the case for human males as well?

    For as the men here probably know, even a slight prod to that area is enough to induce pain, and kicking a man hard enough there can induce unbelievable pain and/or medical problems.

    So, if you believe in intelligent design, how do you explain the fact such a sensitive organ, vital for reproduction and survival of the race, has been placed in such a vulnerable position, as well as being extremely sensitive? You'd think it'd be at least tough.

    So then, flat-earthers, explain that one.
    Well as previously mentioned Miss Helsing, sperm production is very sensitive to temperature. Yet even more than just slowing down when its too cold or hot, the sperm will actually die in temperatures that are too hot or cold, therefor they hang outside normally when it is warm enough wherever the person happens to be, since if they shrunk in it would become too warm from body heat and the room temperature and the sperm would die.

    Yet if it was too cold, they would shrink back in, to use the body's heat to keep warm enough to keep production up, and those already present alive.

    Now you raise the point of if it was intelligently designed then it wouldn't hurt if touched, which is a fair view, but I ask, the only real way to make that happen was if there were no nerve endings at all inside the scrotum or penis. If that happened, how would the male become erect for intercourse? With no sensation he couldn't get aroused and thus be unable to perform, thereby endangering the procreation process and the species as a whole if no new generations were produced. Not to mention even if he were able to become erect, then he'd receive absolutely no sensations from anything, and well frankly...wheres the fun in that?

    That's my opinion anyways.

    Leave a comment:


  • Peter
    replied
    Re: Masculinity proves intelligent design!

    Originally posted by Mrs. Rogers View Post
    I don't believe biology has any value, unless taught from a Christian perspective. According to my sources, these days "biology class" is a gateway to ritual sacrifice - children dissecting frogs and whatnot, learning how best to hack up small creatures for Satan.
    No, it teaches them how animals look from the inside. If you won't even accept that evolution can be proven by that, then you are really retarded.

    Leave a comment:


  • Star Finder
    replied
    Re: Masculinity proves intelligent design!

    and mine would be rubbing your nose in your piddle, followed by having you neutered - thus increasing your chances of salvation: Star Finder, Eunuch for Christ.
    Oh thank you Mrs. Rogers. I have to tell you that the first would give me much joy

    and the second is no longer necessary.

    as it is my chances of salvation are slim.

    but I'm glad you want to spend time with me.

    Leave a comment:


  • G-Baby
    replied
    Re: Masculinity proves intelligent design!

    Originally posted by Mrs. Rogers View Post
    I don't believe biology has any value, unless taught from a Christian perspective. According to my sources, these days "biology class" is a gateway to ritual sacrifice - children dissecting frogs and whatnot, learning how best to hack up small creatures for Satan.
    Aah, don't be such a worrywart...
    This day, biology class teaches us how nature works.

    There is nothing "silly" about two-fingered typing, missy! When one's hands are gnarled and arthritic, having two usable fingers is a blessing from God Himself; and your mean-spirited reply to my kindly offer is quite hurtful.
    I don't have that problem..
    I said thanks, didn't I

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Masculinity proves intelligent design!

    Originally posted by Dameon_ACLUtard View Post
    You would castrate him for pissing on the seat? That's harsh.
    Watch the salty language boy. You've been warned....

    Leave a comment:


  • Dameon_ACLUtard
    replied
    Re: Masculinity proves intelligent design!

    You would castrate him for pissing on the seat? That's harsh.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mrs. Rogers
    replied
    Re: Masculinity proves intelligent design!

    Originally posted by Star Finder View Post
    OH MRS ROGERS
    I know you will understand when I come home drunk and piss all over the seat that it is but a small measure of my love for you.
    ... and mine would be rubbing your nose in your piddle, followed by having you neutered - thus increasing your chances of salvation: Star Finder, Eunuch for Christ.

    Leave a comment:


  • lilith
    replied
    Re: Masculinity proves intelligent design!

    Originally posted by Star Finder View Post
    OH MRS ROGERS

    You are a vision of loveliness. Your eyes are lipid pools of wine. You are kind, understanding and wise



    I know you will understand when I come home drunk and piss all over the seat that it is but a small measure of my love for you.

    SF
    Um..Starfinder?
    That's awfully thin ice you're skating on there - good luck!

    Leave a comment:


  • Star Finder
    replied
    Re: Masculinity proves intelligent design!

    OH MRS ROGERS

    You are a vision of loveliness. Your eyes are lipid pools of wine. You are kind, understanding and wise

    That poor, poor man. Do you demand that he put the toilet seat down as well?
    I know you will understand when I come home drunk and piss all over the seat that it is but a small measure of my love for you.

    SF

    Leave a comment:


  • lilith
    replied
    Re: Masculinity proves intelligent design!

    Originally posted by Mrs. Rogers View Post
    Seeing as I don't have a "forked tong" in my kitchen, I can only assume you have quoted me by mistake. It's quite alright, dear, no need to be embarrassed; PM me for a tutorial regarding the use of your little buttons.


    That poor, poor man. Do you demand that he put the toilet seat down as well?

    No, I cannot believe that you are so cold, so frothing and foaming with feminazi rabidity.


    Well, you do speak with the voice of seedy experience, so I'll take your word for it. But I am terribly relieved that you aren't abusing the ancient art of knitting, and knitted products.
    Ah, but there many things which can be knitted.
    Willie warmers being about the least of it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mrs. Rogers
    replied
    Re: Masculinity proves intelligent design!

    Originally posted by G-Baby View Post
    If you had listen in biology class
    I don't believe biology has any value, unless taught from a Christian perspective. According to my sources, these days "biology class" is a gateway to ritual sacrifice - children dissecting frogs and whatnot, learning how best to hack up small creatures for Satan.

    No thanks, I've learned to touch-type, so I don't need silly two-finger-type lessons. But thanks anyway...
    There is nothing "silly" about two-fingered typing, missy! When one's hands are gnarled and arthritic, having two usable fingers is a blessing from God Himself; and your mean-spirited reply to my kindly offer is quite hurtful.

    Leave a comment:


  • G-Baby
    replied
    Re: Masculinity proves intelligent design!

    Originally posted by Mrs. Rogers View Post
    Seeing as I don't have a "forked tong" in my kitchen, I can only assume you have quoted me by mistake. It's quite alright, dear, no need to be embarrassed; PM me for a tutorial regarding the use of your little buttons.
    If you had listen in biology class you would know that a forked tongue (My mistake ) is something that a (poisonous) snake has in his mouth.
    No thanks, I've learned to touch-type, so I don't need silly two-finger-type lessons. But thanks anyway...

    Leave a comment:

Working...