X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • James Hutchins
    True Christian™
    Just a Regular Nice Guy
     
    • Jun 2009
    • 29457

    #16
    Re: I Gotsa Science Question!!!

    He can't help being evil because he is bent, 5 YOG. That is just how those God haters are.
    Even though they are terrible people, we must tolerate them and tell them we care because Jesus wants us to Save(c) every soul we can from the Devil. You do not want Hell to get over filled, do you?
    Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
    Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
    Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
    Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
    Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
    Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

    Comment

    • FalseScience
      Unsaved trash, godmocking fool
      • May 2011
      • 58

      #17
      Re: I Gotsa Science Question!!!

      Originally posted by Pastor Billy-Reuben View Post

      I have a pond near my house. If the Earth were tilted, the water would be higher on one side than on the other, but it isn't. The water is level all the way across. How do you "tilted Earth theorists" account for that?
      If the world was flat it would be the same season around the world all the time. But that is not the case, we have winter in the north when we have summer in the south. Explain that with the flat earth hocus pocus!
      Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
      abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

      Comment

      • Pastor Billy-Reuben
        Senior Pastor
        VP of Evangelical Outreach
        On FIRE for Jesus
        True Christian™
        • Sep 2006
        • 5812

        #18
        Re: I Gotsa Science Question!!!

        Originally posted by FalseScience View Post
        If the world was flat it would be the same season around the world all the time. But that is not the case, we have winter in the north when we have summer in the south. Explain that with the flat earth hocus pocus!
        I already have. We have a search button here. You could probably save yourself from asking dozens of dumb questions if you learned how to use it.

        I'll take your changing of the subject as an admission that you couldn't answer my question.

        Pastor Billy-Reuben
        Upon request I will cite scripture for all these facts in God's Holy Word.

        ✝ This is a Christian community and we worship GOD of the Holy bible, the only Living GOD. We worship Jesus Christ, Son of GOD and Savior. Anything else is absurd. ✝
        Trump / Arpaio 2016 -- The Government We Deserve
        #ChristianLivesMatter

        sigpic

        Comment

        • FalseScience
          Unsaved trash, godmocking fool
          • May 2011
          • 58

          #19
          Re: I Gotsa Science Question!!!

          Um I did not change the subject I was talking about the tilt of the world. And how we have winter in some areas and summer in others. But I guess I'll answer it IT'S CALLED GRAVITY!
          Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
          abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

          Comment

          • Didymus Much
            Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick
            • Jun 2010
            • 14079

            #20
            Re: I Gotsa Science Question!!!

            Originally posted by FalseScience View Post
            Um I did not change the subject I was talking about the tilt of the world. And how we have winter in some areas and summer in others. But I guess I'll answer it IT'S CALLED GRAVITY!
            Our next contender for Mr. O'Fagan's "Atheists who know nothing about secular science!!" thread... sorry, there will not be prizes for the nominees.

            Comment

            • MitzaLizalor
              Completely CRAZY for the Lord
              True Christian™
              • Sep 2010
              • 14695

              #21
              Re: I Gotsa Science Question!!!

              Originally posted by FalseScience View Post
              Um I did not change the subject I was talking about the tilt of the world.
              Nobody else was.

              Previously Posted by FalseScience
              When winter comes that means the hemisphere that you live on.
              "When winter comes that means the hemisphere that you live on." is a completely meaningless sentence.

              Moving on from meaninglessness to gibberish:

              ..when our hemisphere is farthest from the sun because of the tilt we get winter.
              Please at least read some of the "science" hokum you prate before posting. Not even the godless tyrants you revere as priests of this "science" claim that DISTANCE FROM THE SUN has anything to do with WINTER!

              Just looking at some words in a science textbook and then sprinkling them on a slice of paper confetti-wise won't pass muster with anyone. The trick is to get them in the right order. That changes the meaning. Of course you need to know what they meant in the first place - but that doesn't mean they are right.
              INSANE OPINION OF MAD SCIENTISTS CONTRAVENING GOD'S INERRANT WORD (and contradicting nutjob Poster)
              Earth is closest to the sun every year in early January, when it’s winter for the northern hemisphere. We’re farthest away from the sun in early July

              Comment

              • James Hutchins
                True Christian™
                Just a Regular Nice Guy
                 
                • Jun 2009
                • 29457

                #22
                Re: I Gotsa Science Question!!!

                Originally posted by FalseScience View Post
                Um I did not change the subject I was talking about the tilt of the world. And how we have winter in some areas and summer in others. But I guess I'll answer it IT'S CALLED GRAVITY!
                Gravitiy causes the seasons? Do tell!



                I always thought it was how far God held the Sun from Earth


                Thanks for the correction!

                (Credit to Brother Bathfire for the following technical display)
                Attached Files
                Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

                Comment

                • Redeemed Papist
                  Former Mary Hailer who has seen The Light(c)
                  True Christian™
                  • Jul 2011
                  • 10409

                  #23
                  Re: I Gotsa Science Question!!!

                  Originally posted by FalseScience View Post
                  If the world was flat it would be the same season around the world all the time. But that is not the case, we have winter in the north when we have summer in the south. Explain that with the flat earth hocus pocus!
                  Psalm 74:17 Thou hast set all the borders of the earth: thou hast made summer and winter.

                  Genesis 8:22 While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.

                  God did all this on purpose. You may as well be spitting in His face.
                  sigpic
                  Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

                  John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

                  Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                  The truth about volcanos
                  Sex and debauchery in public schools
                  Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                  God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                  Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

                  Comment

                  Working...