Re: Camp twitch and shout, camp for demon infested kids!
Check all you want. Your so called "attorney" can't do jack squat. The fact is you can't handle the truth. All you can do is call people names like little kids on a playground having a little kiddy fight. What you lack is true compassion. If you did actually read the bible, you would find the Lord teaches compassion and salvation. Oh yeah, mt credit card will never be affiliated with a rude crude organization such as yours. Though I am really enjoying these conversations with you guys-you inspire me to spread Gods word. I figure I may the one chosen by God to spread his word that will actually convert you over to Christianity. I just pray with my entire Christian belief that some on that end of the spectrum will actually take Gods word at it's word. You claim you take Gods word as "word for word gospel", yet you still spread hate. Where in the bible does it say calling people bad names is Christian? I forgive you, but you have to ask for God's forgiveness before He will.
Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer
View Post
Check all you want. Your so called "attorney" can't do jack squat. The fact is you can't handle the truth. All you can do is call people names like little kids on a playground having a little kiddy fight. What you lack is true compassion. If you did actually read the bible, you would find the Lord teaches compassion and salvation. Oh yeah, mt credit card will never be affiliated with a rude crude organization such as yours. Though I am really enjoying these conversations with you guys-you inspire me to spread Gods word. I figure I may the one chosen by God to spread his word that will actually convert you over to Christianity. I just pray with my entire Christian belief that some on that end of the spectrum will actually take Gods word at it's word. You claim you take Gods word as "word for word gospel", yet you still spread hate. Where in the bible does it say calling people bad names is Christian? I forgive you, but you have to ask for God's forgiveness before He will.


Comment