X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • str713gzr
    Confirmed Enemy of God
    BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
    • Jul 2009
    • 2

    #1

    Islam in desquise

    Just curious, does your church have any affiliation with a muslim/baptist offset? I ask because the opinions on here sound exactly like every muslim I met in Iraq and Afghan. It amuses me very much and I'm curious if such a form of religion exists.

    Enlighten me?
  • Levi Jones
    Pastor of Hermeneutics and Apologetics
    Bathed in Christ's Precious Blood
    Apostle to the Cactuses, Tumbleweeds and Jackrabbits
     
    • Jul 2009
    • 13930

    #2
    Re: Islam in desquise

    So you're fluent in the languages spoken over there? When did you have opportunity to hear them speak thusly?
    I find your story hard to believe.
    Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

    Comment

    • Brother Temperance
      Senior Usher
      True Christian™ missionary to the Unsaved Kingdom
      A very nice young man
      True Christian™
      • Sep 2006
      • 15621

      #3
      Re: Islam in desquise

      Originally posted by str713gzr View Post
      Just curious, does your church have any affiliation with a muslim/baptist offset? I ask because the opinions on here sound exactly like every muslim I met in Iraq and Afghan. It amuses me very much and I'm curious if such a form of religion exists.

      Enlighten me?
      You're thinking of the Catholics, who invented Islam for bizarre reasons that no-one can now remember. Why were you talking to Muslims in the first place, anyway? That's just weird.
      O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.



      God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

      Comment

      • skittle boi
        Confirmed Enemy of God
        • Jul 2009
        • 1

        #4
        Re: Islam in desquise

        I am an Army interrogator and yes I speak arabic although many of my discussion were with an interpretor as for quality control. I am currently (at this very moment) sitting in class at DLI studying Persian Farsi...so yes, I know many and spoken with many muslims...extremist and not...

        Comment

        • Brother Temperance
          Senior Usher
          True Christian™ missionary to the Unsaved Kingdom
          A very nice young man
          True Christian™
          • Sep 2006
          • 15621

          #5
          Re: Islam in desquise

          Originally posted by str713gzr1 View Post
          I am an Army interrogator and yes I speak arabic although many of my discussion were with an interpretor as for quality control. I am currently (at this very moment) sitting in class at DLI studying Persian Farsi...so yes, I know many and spoken with many muslims...extremist and not...
          What army did you serve in? The Taliban? What's a non-extremist Muslim? Do they only mildly dislike Freedom instead of properly hating it?
          O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.



          God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

          Comment

          • Bobby-Joe
            Landover Security Superviser
            Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
            NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
            True Christian™
            • Sep 2006
            • 18405

            #6
            Re: Islam in desquise

            Originally posted by str713gzr1 View Post
            I am an Army interrogator and yes I speak arabic although many of my discussion were with an interpretor as for quality control. I am currently (at this very moment) sitting in class at DLI studying Persian Farsi...so yes, I know many and spoken with many muslims...extremist and not...
            Friend,

            Please don't tell lies in a Christian forum. It makes Jesus weep. There is no such thing as a non-extremist Muslim. That is like saying "compassionate atheist"; it does not happen in the real world.

            Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

            Hot Must ReadThreads!


            Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!

            Comment

            • Ezekiel Bathfire
              Pastor for Diversity and Tolerance
              Christ's Rottweiler
               
              • Jan 2008
              • 22932

              #7
              Re: Islam in desquise

              Originally posted by str713gzr1 View Post
              [...]I am currently (at this very moment) sitting in class at DLI studying Persian Farsi...[...]
              Not Dari-Farsi for Afghanistan? So we're preparing for trouble in Iran? That's good news - are we taking AhmeDinnerJacket out then? When might that be? How many troops will we be using? Will the main attack come from the air or by land? You will be pleased to know God will be on your side.

              You ask about the Bible and the Koran (well you didn't but if you had thought about the question, you would have.)

              The Koran was cobbled together from bits of mythology, bits of folk tales, bits of what the people writing might have thought a good idea to sell a book, etc. including The Bible.

              It is therefore not surprising that some of the mish-mash of God's ideas made it through.
              sigpic


              “We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

              Author of such illuminating essays as,
              Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

              Comment

              • Nurse Clampett
                Jesus's Favorite Nurse
                Forum Member
                • Jan 2009
                • 974

                #8
                Re: Islam in desquise

                Originally posted by str713gzr1 View Post
                I am an Army interrogator and yes I speak arabic although many of my discussion were with an interpretor as for quality control. I am currently (at this very moment) sitting in class at DLI studying Persian Farsi...so yes, I know many and spoken with many muslims...extremist and not...
                Let's hope for the sake of our country they have you interrogating goats instead of terrorists.
                Luke 5:31
                And Jesus answering said unto them, They that are whole need not a physician; but they that are sick

                Comment

                • Pastor Ezekiel
                  Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
                   
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 78556

                  #9
                  Re: Islam in desquise

                  Originally posted by skittle boi View Post
                  I am an Army interrogator and yes I speak arabic although many of my discussion were with an interpretor as for quality control. I am currently (at this very moment) sitting in class at DLI studying Persian Farsi...so yes, I know many and spoken with many muslims...extremist and not...
                  I hope you realize that impersonating a member of the U.S. Armed Forces is a serious federal offense. Your information has been passed along to the FBI and the DOF.
                  Who Will Jesus Damn?

                  Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

                  Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

                  Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

                  Comment

                  Working...