X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lilith
    Night Hag
    • Sep 2006
    • 1232

    #46
    Re: Brother Mike’s status.

    Originally posted by Petal View Post
    if he blinkitty-blink an if his eyebawls still be lookitty-lookin ---> , then it ok, cuz it mean that Mr.Brother Mike gots a true christian™ qualitys of life an maybee it time to updates his avatars!



    Excellent point Petal...how do we know brother Mike's not still as intelligent as ever although in a coma?
    How WOULD we know?
    Given his "normal" level of intelligence...are you guys sure he's IN a coma?
    In order to be old & wise,you must first be young & stupid.

    Comment

    • Pastor Ezekiel
      Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
       
      • Sep 2006
      • 78556

      #47
      Re: Brother Mike’s status.

      Originally posted by lilith View Post
      Excellent point Petal...how do we know brother Mike's not still as intelligent as ever although in a coma?
      How WOULD we know?
      Given his "normal" level of intelligence...are you guys sure he's IN a coma?
      ...Hmm...Good question. I'm sure there must be SOME difference, but I admit I can't think of what that is.....
      Who Will Jesus Damn?

      Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

      Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

      Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

      Comment

      • MoonFlower
        True Christian™
        • Sep 2006
        • 522

        #48
        Re: Brother Mike’s status.

        Originally posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post
        Please, please stop. Sweet merciful crawdads, please stop! (Now I bet you hear that line often, don't you. BJ? )

        Bobby Joe is more than capable of bringing me to my knees for JC! How mean of you to say something like "Now I bet you hear that line often, don't you. BJ?" That's not nice at all, Rachael.


        Originally posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
        Excellent, we shall soon have you on your knees praying to The Lord to plant His seed in you Moon! GLORY!

        I knew I could always count on you BJ.

        Moon
        You pray...I dance naked in the forest

        Comment

        • Petal
          LBC psychiatric outpatient. Progressing nicely.
          True Christian™
          • Sep 2006
          • 991

          #49
          Re: Brother Mike’s status.

          Originally posted by Miss.lilith View Post
          Excellent point Petal...how do we know brother Mike's not still as intelligent as ever although in a coma?
          How WOULD we know?
          maybee it not matter where his brain be at as long as he still breathin, Miss.Lilith . Mr.Brother Mike be a inspurashun to us all, he be almost as inspurashunal Mr.Mike the headless chickens!


          "he was a big fat chicken who didn't know he didn't have a head"


          Originally posted by Mr.Pastor Ezekiel View Post
          ...Hmm...Good question. I'm sure there must be SOME difference, but I admit I can't think of what that is.....
          it like you gone reads my chicken post before i posteds it, Mr.Zeke!

          Comment

          • Talitha
            Deaconess
            Gracious, genteel, kind, tender, and warm True Christian™ Sister
            True Christian™
            • Oct 2026
            • 15118

            #50
            Re: Brother Mike’s status.

            I've heard a....... erm.....rumour that dear Brother Mikey had amassed a fortune in ca$h from all the Ministering of those faggits. Unfortunately, no-one has yet been able to find it.

            Bobby Joe, you are on the "inside" as usual, what is his latest health status? Is he still able to.....
            Would he benefit from having a visit from a loving Sister-in-Christ™ such as myself?
            I could hold on to his ...erm...hand to ...erm....assist in making his final days ...erm...happy.
            It would be a shame to let that money go to waste him have to die alone and without a wife sympathetic company.

            Of course, I have his best interests at heart.
            YIC
            Talitha

            Sister Talitha

            Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.


            HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
            being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41



            Comment

            • Daisy Mae Johnson
              The Future Mrs. Ezekiel Flint
              Voted Best Pies in Freehold 10 Years Running
              aka the Biblethumpin Blonde
              True Christian™
              • Sep 2006
              • 15708

              #51
              Re: Brother Mike’s status.

              How thoughtful of you Sister Tali. What will you wear to such an occassion?

              Curious, Sister Thumper
              sigpic

              Tweet me Here
              My GODLY Bio Here

              Comment

              • Talitha
                Deaconess
                Gracious, genteel, kind, tender, and warm True Christian™ Sister
                True Christian™
                • Oct 2026
                • 15118

                #52
                Re: Brother Mike’s status.

                Originally posted by BibleThumpinBlonde View Post
                How thoughtful of you Sister Tali. What will you wear to such an occassion?

                Curious, Sister Thumper
                It all depends on his state of consciousness Sister Thumper.
                If he can utter a few words then maybe Virginal white?
                But if he can only manage to twitch a few "muscles" then ....well, I'm sure I'll find a little "something" suitable for the erm...occasion.

                What do you think?

                Sister Talitha

                Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.


                HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
                being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41



                Comment

                • Daisy Mae Johnson
                  The Future Mrs. Ezekiel Flint
                  Voted Best Pies in Freehold 10 Years Running
                  aka the Biblethumpin Blonde
                  True Christian™
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 15708

                  #53
                  Re: Brother Mike’s status.

                  Originally posted by Sister Talitha View Post
                  It all depends on his state of consciousness Sister Thumper.
                  If he can utter a few words then maybe Virginal white?
                  But if he can only manage to twitch a few "muscles" then ....well, I'm sure I'll find a little "something" suitable for the erm...occasion.

                  What do you think?
                  Well, since we all know it's all really for HIM. I think you need to wear something twitchable.

                  GLORY!
                  sigpic

                  Tweet me Here
                  My GODLY Bio Here

                  Comment

                  • Talitha
                    Deaconess
                    Gracious, genteel, kind, tender, and warm True Christian™ Sister
                    True Christian™
                    • Oct 2026
                    • 15118

                    #54
                    Re: Brother Mike’s status.

                    Originally posted by BibleThumpinBlonde View Post
                    Well, since we all know it's all really for HIM. I think you need to wear something twitchable.

                    GLORY!
                    My whole life is devoted to HIM Sister T.
                    I have just the twitchable outfit needed for this occasion.

                    I hope you all understand that this is being done for Dear Mikey.
                    Why, we may even get a new Christian Soldier out of this.

                    Praise©

                    Sister Talitha

                    Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.


                    HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
                    being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41



                    Comment

                    • Daisy Mae Johnson
                      The Future Mrs. Ezekiel Flint
                      Voted Best Pies in Freehold 10 Years Running
                      aka the Biblethumpin Blonde
                      True Christian™
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 15708

                      #55
                      Re: Brother Mike’s status.

                      Originally posted by Sister Talitha View Post
                      My whole life is devoted to HIM Sister T.
                      I have just the twitchable outfit needed for this occasion.

                      I hope you all understand that this is being done for Dear Mikey.
                      Why, we may even get a new Christian Soldier out of this.

                      Praise©
                      What fabulous news!

                      Oh what a True Blessing that would be. A new SOLDIER for CHRIST!

                      If it is HIS will, it will be done!!

                      I can't wait to start knitting little booties with JESUS tassles on them!

                      GLORY!!!!!
                      sigpic

                      Tweet me Here
                      My GODLY Bio Here

                      Comment

                      • lilith
                        Night Hag
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 1232

                        #56
                        Re: Brother Mike’s status.

                        Originally posted by Sister Talitha View Post
                        I've heard a....... erm.....rumour that dear Brother Mikey had amassed a fortune in ca$h from all the Ministering of those faggits. Unfortunately, no-one has yet been able to find it.

                        Bobby Joe, you are on the "inside" as usual, what is his latest health status? Is he still able to.....
                        Would he benefit from having a visit from a loving Sister-in-Christ™ such as myself?
                        I could hold on to his ...erm...hand to ...erm....assist in making his final days ...erm...happy.
                        It would be a shame to let that money go to waste him have to die alone and without a wife sympathetic company.

                        Of course, I have his best interests at heart.
                        YIC

                        Talitha

                        Of COURSE you have,Sister Talitha.
                        Especially the interest on his bank account.

                        PETAL,that's horrible...do you think Brother Mike might start running around pecking?
                        Although the site DID mention cooking with Mr Mike...maybe our Brother Mike may yet learn a new skill?
                        In order to be old & wise,you must first be young & stupid.

                        Comment

                        • Rachael Van Helsing
                          HEATHEN — Suspected Witch
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 5131

                          #57
                          Re: Brother Mike’s status.

                          Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                          ...Hmm...Good question. I'm sure there must be SOME difference, but I admit I can't think of what that is.....
                          Is he saying the word 'faggit'? If not, he's in a coma.
                          sigpic
                          Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!

                          Comment

                          • lilith
                            Night Hag
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 1232

                            #58
                            Re: Brother Mike’s status.

                            Originally posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post
                            Is he saying the word 'faggit'? If not, he's in a coma.

                            He's in a coma,then.
                            In order to be old & wise,you must first be young & stupid.

                            Comment

                            • Bobby-Joe
                              Landover Security Superviser
                              Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
                              NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
                              True Christian™
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 18405

                              #59
                              Re: Brother Mike’s status.

                              Originally posted by Sister Talitha View Post
                              I've heard a....... erm.....rumour that dear Brother Mikey had amassed a fortune in ca$h from all the Ministering of those faggits. Unfortunately, no-one has yet been able to find it.

                              Bobby Joe, you are on the "inside" as usual, what is his latest health status?
                              Thank you Talitha. I do try to be the 'inside guy' for our Christians in trouble. Many have commented they can count on me to touch them in the end when things are bad for them.

                              Originally posted by Sister Talitha View Post
                              Is he still able to.....
                              Would he benefit from having a visit from a loving Sister-in-Christ™ such as myself?
                              I could hold on to his ...erm...hand to ...erm....assist in making his final days ...erm...happy.
                              Well yes, my personal experience is Brother Mike is very responsive to a kind touch.

                              Originally posted by Sister Talitha View Post
                              It would be a shame to let that money go to waste him have to die alone and without a wife sympathetic company.

                              Of course, I have his best interests at heart.
                              YIC
                              Talitha

                              And a wife would be a legal guardian,.., Yes Sister Talitha, I will see what I can do to arrange things. It just so happens we have this emergency fund to help us proselytize to the unsaved in critical functions so they can see The Lord’s Way® is best in the specific situations. With Pastor Al’s approval I will spread some of Jesus Love® about that hospital.

                              Originally posted by lilith View Post
                              Of COURSE you have,Sister Talitha.
                              Especially the interest on his bank account.:
                              What a fine things to say considering in your faith Lilith you would be roasting poor Brother Mike over a slow fire for your next black mass.

                              Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

                              Hot Must ReadThreads!


                              Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!

                              Comment

                              • Talitha
                                Deaconess
                                Gracious, genteel, kind, tender, and warm True Christian™ Sister
                                True Christian™
                                • Oct 2026
                                • 15118

                                #60
                                Re: Brother Mike’s status.

                                Well, with arrangements being made at the Hospital, I have Landover's very own Resident Scientists working on the best way to spill and retain poor Brother Mikey's Seed until a Pastor can be made available to perform a Ceremony..

                                I have put out an appeal for a Good Christian™ to supply a Turkey Baster to allow Impregnation to be carried out, and the rest will be God's© Will.
                                Mikey can be made to live again and his battle against Faggitry shall continue.

                                If only that whore Mad-donna had thought of something like this instead of going to "Rent-a-baby" to acquire an Exotic Pet to keep her amused.

                                I look forward to allowing my Womb to be used for the furtherment of True Christianity™

                                Sister Talitha

                                Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.


                                HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
                                being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41



                                Comment

                                Working...