X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Pastor Al E Pistle
    Christ's Cōnsiliārius
     
    • Sep 2006
    • 9323

    #106
    Re: Brother Mike’s status.

    Originally posted by lilith View Post
    Crabs,anyone?
    We do NOT fish for New Zealand mermaids....which are called 'Manatees' in America.
    Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
    "God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
    Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6


    Comment

    • Rachael Van Helsing
      HEATHEN — Suspected Witch
      • Sep 2006
      • 5131

      #107
      Re: Brother Mike’s status.

      Originally posted by Pastor Al E Pistle View Post
      We do NOT fish for New Zealand mermaids....which are called 'Manatees' in America.
      This thread has taken a very alarming turn

      P.S. Is Mike dead yet, or is he still hanging on?
      sigpic
      Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!

      Comment

      • Poor little Kev
        Completely Gormless Git
        • Oct 2006
        • 26

        #108
        Re: Brother Mike’s status.

        The Brother Mike you know is dead, but a new one has arisen.

        Comment

        • Pastor Al E Pistle
          Christ's Cōnsiliārius
           
          • Sep 2006
          • 9323

          #109
          Re: Brother Mike’s status.

          Poor Brother Mike has passed to His reward having been pulled down by SATAN at the last second when it was revealed that he was a rat bas****d.
          Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
          "God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
          Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6


          Comment

          • Bobby-Joe
            Landover Security Superviser
            Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
            NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
            True Christian™
            • Sep 2006
            • 18405

            #110
            Re: Brother Mike’s status.

            Originally posted by Pastor Al E Pistle View Post
            Poor Brother Mike has passed to His reward having been pulled down by SATAN at the last second when it was revealed that he was a rat bas****d.
            Yes, sadly it was found out Brother Mike had been infact abusing his time in the woods on a Pastoral mandated retreat to do campaign work for the Demoncratic party. It appearse now the Mike was shot by when a Democratics fund raising drug deal when bad. Such are the wages of sin and even more so, such is the price one pays when they betray Jesus.

            Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

            Hot Must ReadThreads!


            Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!

            Comment

            • Rachael Van Helsing
              HEATHEN — Suspected Witch
              • Sep 2006
              • 5131

              #111
              Re: Brother Mike’s status.

              Originally posted by Pastor Al E Pistle View Post
              Poor Brother Mike has passed to His reward having been pulled down by SATAN at the last second when it was revealed that he was a rat bas****d .
              A rat bas****d? Well, I always just figured he was the stupidest son-of-a-b**ch I'd ever encountered a bonehead of the worst kind.
              Well, he hung on long enough. And I must say, he did the world a favor by never breeding.
              sigpic
              Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!

              Comment

              • Bobby-Joe
                Landover Security Superviser
                Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
                NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
                True Christian™
                • Sep 2006
                • 18405

                #112
                Re: Brother Mike’s status.

                Originally posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post
                A rat bas****d? Well, I always just figured he was the stupidest son-of-a-b**ch I'd ever encountered a bonehead of the worst kind.
                Well, he hung on long enough. And I must say, he did the world a favor by never breeding.
                Just tell us what part of the woods you want it in Rachael and we'll dump Mike's corpse for you and your coven to cannibalize.

                Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

                Hot Must ReadThreads!


                Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!

                Comment

                • Rachael Van Helsing
                  HEATHEN — Suspected Witch
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 5131

                  #113
                  Re: Brother Mike’s status.

                  Originally posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
                  Just tell us what part of the woods you want it in Rachael and we'll dump Mike's corpse for you and your coven to cannibalize.
                  Well, I'm not into the whole cannibal thing, but if you dump it in the woods near my cave (not the one I hid in this year, I'm not telling where that one is ) But the one I hid in last year which that band of your hunters did find.
                  While I and my coven don't savor the taste of human flesh (meanie for thinking so ) my rottweilers, Daisy and Raptor, are another story.

                  But you said he was full of drugs by the end? I do hope it's nothing that could endanger the health of my beautiful purebreed attack dogs.
                  sigpic
                  Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!

                  Comment

                  • Enobarbus
                    Professor of English Landover University
                    True Christian™
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 3496

                    #114
                    Re: Brother Mike’s status.

                    Originally posted by Poor little Kev View Post
                    The Brother Mike you know is dead, but a new one has arisen.
                    Young man, any one who imagines a resemblance between Brother Mike and Christ has been smoking, ingesting, or probably injecting something damaging. You need to find the Lord fast.
                    Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

                    Comment

                    • lilith
                      Night Hag
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 1232

                      #115
                      Re: Brother Mike’s status.

                      Originally posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post
                      Well, I'm not into the whole cannibal thing, but if you dump it in the woods near my cave (not the one I hid in this year, I'm not telling where that one is ) But the one I hid in last year which that band of your hunters did find.
                      While I and my coven don't savor the taste of human flesh (meanie for thinking so ) my rottweilers, Daisy and Raptor, are another story.

                      But you said he was full of drugs by the end? I do hope it's nothing that could endanger the health of my beautiful purebreed attack dogs.

                      Noooooooo! Don't let Daisy & Raptor eat Brother Mike...they're sure to have laced his body with something.
                      And even if they haven't - he was after all,a Christian. Who knows what it might do to their little brains - do you really want to risk having two earnestly christian dogs preaching & praying incessantly? In stereo?

                      It is indeed lucky Brother Mike never managed to have offspring - Sister Talitha's had a very narrow escape!
                      In order to be old & wise,you must first be young & stupid.

                      Comment

                      • Rachael Van Helsing
                        HEATHEN — Suspected Witch
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 5131

                        #116
                        Re: Brother Mike’s status.

                        Originally posted by lilith View Post
                        Noooooooo! Don't let Daisy & Raptor eat Brother Mike...they're sure to have laced his body with something.
                        And even if they haven't - he was after all,a Christian. Who knows what it might do to their little brains - do you really want to risk having two earnestly christian dogs preaching & praying incessantly? In stereo?

                        You bring up a very good point, Lilith. I wouldn't want to risk my beautiful rottweilers getting poisoned or becoming xtians dogs.
                        Well this is a tough thing......maybe they'll just have to bury him.

                        It is indeed lucky Brother Mike never managed to have offspring - Sister Talitha's had a very narrow escape!
                        Not to mention having to obtain the necessary specimen in the first place
                        sigpic
                        Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!

                        Comment

                        • eliot mayfield
                          God Squad
                          True Christian™
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 9324

                          #117
                          Re: Brother Mike’s status.

                          Well, it turns out he was undercover gay! Good riddance to bad rubbish!
                          Matthew:
                          5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
                          5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
                          10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
                          10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.


                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • Rachael Van Helsing
                            HEATHEN — Suspected Witch
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 5131

                            #118
                            Re: Brother Mike’s status.

                            Originally posted by eliot mayfield View Post
                            Well, it turns out he was undercover gay! Good riddance to bad rubbish!
                            So after all his talking about 'faggits', he was homosexual himself? Heh. Ironic to say the least...
                            sigpic
                            Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!

                            Comment

                            • Enobarbus
                              Professor of English Landover University
                              True Christian™
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 3496

                              #119
                              Re: Brother Mike’s status.

                              Originally posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post
                              Well, my dear Eliot, I seem to recall Pastor Al said, here:

                              And just how much fishing could be done for instance, from a ballroom? old


                              Mmm hmm. And I suppose, my dear Pastor Al, that the fancy dress and on board gourmet buffet helps you to be pleasing in the eyes of your god?
                              And just how much fishing could be done for instance, from a ballroom?

                              Fishing of men, wombat-brain. The saving of human souls -- a great deal can be done from a ballroom. Pastor Pistle's sermons are played repeatedly through the loudspeakers in the ballroom and the effect is marvellous to behold. Strong men and women are brought to their knees in very short order.
                              Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

                              Comment

                              • Bobby-Joe
                                Landover Security Superviser
                                Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
                                NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
                                True Christian™
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 18405

                                #120
                                Re: Brother Mike’s status.

                                Originally posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post
                                Well, I'm not into the whole cannibal thing, but if you dump it in the woods near my cave (not the one I hid in this year, I'm not telling where that one is ) But the one I hid in last year which that band of your hunters did find.
                                While I and my coven don't savor the taste of human flesh (meanie for thinking so ) my rottweilers, Daisy and Raptor, are another story.

                                But you said he was full of drugs by the end? I do hope it's nothing that could endanger the health of my beautiful purebreed attack dogs.

                                'Dog' the current wicker code word for coven member? I assume you mean 'Dogs of Satan' like the Catlickers have their Domicans; 'Hounds of God'.

                                Does that make you the 'Kennel Keeper' then Rachael?

                                Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

                                Hot Must ReadThreads!


                                Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!

                                Comment

                                Working...