X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ezekiel Bathfire
    Pastor for Diversity and Tolerance
    Christ's Rottweiler
     
    • Jan 2008
    • 22931

    #76
    Re: Im New Here and I've Noticed Already...

    As I see your story young man, The Lord (Praises Be!) tested you by inflicting you with grievous afflictions much in the way the patriarch Job was tested. The Almighty also cured you and now you are a living testament to His greatness.

    I am grateful for your blessings.

    Yours in The Lord,

    Bathfire E.
    sigpic


    “We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

    Author of such illuminating essays as,
    Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

    Comment

    • Ahimaaz Smith
      True Christian™
      True Christian™
      • Nov 2007
      • 2549

      #77
      Re: Im New Here and I've Noticed Already...

      Originally posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
      What I always find is that the people who babble on about how we must "think for ourselves" actually mean we must think as they do. It never seems to occur to them that when we think for ourselves, we come to the conclusion that the Bible is 100% true and choose to follow it.
      That's right. And Sister Mary Maria speaks for all True Christians(TM) when she says that.

      Originally posted by Eziekiel Bathfire View Post
      The Lord (Praises Be!) tested you by inflicting you with grievous afflictions much in the way the patriarch Job was tested. The Almighty also cured you and now you are a living testament to His greatness.
      Your faith is heartening, Brother Bathfire, but I'm not so sure that Job is an apt analogy. I think we're dealing more with a Deuteronomy 28:15-48 situation here.

      Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name.... Jeremiah 10:25

      Comment

      Working...