X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Faith_Machine
    Dyed-in-the-wool True Christian™
    True Christian™
    • Mar 2011
    • 10050

    #1

    I'm afraid something might be missing from Freehold.

    Friends, please correct me if I'm wrong, but in all my research on the Internet, I can find no indication that Freehold has a nuclear power facility. I'm hoping Freehold is just keeping quiet about this because it would be prime target for terrorists, but still...

    I just think Freehold needs to be way out in front when it comes to energy independence, and set an example for the rest of the country.

    I think the Bible is very clear about the need for setting a good example:

    1 Peter 5:2

    2Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind;
    1 Timothy 4:12

    12Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.
    If Freehold doesn't have a nuclear plant, are there any plans to put one in?
    WARNING:
    In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
    REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.
  • Pastor Ezekiel
    Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
     
    • Sep 2006
    • 78556

    #2
    Re: I'm afraid something might be missing from Freehold.

    Of course we have a nuclear facility. It's just that, like all things in Freehold, we like our privacy.
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

    Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

    Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

    Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

    Comment

    • Faith_Machine
      Dyed-in-the-wool True Christian™
      True Christian™
      • Mar 2011
      • 10050

      #3
      Re: I'm afraid something might be missing from Freehold.

      OK, I'm glad to hear that. We've got one over in San Luis Obispo. That's four hours from where I live, but I was thinking about putting in a job application and relocating. I'd have to give up my San Francisco street preaching, though.
      WARNING:
      In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
      REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

      Comment

      • Billy Bob Jenkins
        Family Man of the Year 2010-2013
        About as Straight and Manly as you can get
        Hates anal sex. And trees.
        True Christian™
        • May 2010
        • 8337

        #4
        Re: I'm afraid something might be missing from Freehold.

        Originally posted by Faith_Machine View Post
        Friends, please correct me if I'm wrong, but in all my research on the Internet, I can find no indication that Freehold has a nuclear power facility. I'm hoping Freehold is just keeping quiet about this because it would be prime target for terrorists, but still...

        I just think Freehold needs to be way out in front when it comes to energy independence, and set an example for the rest of the country.

        I think the Bible is very clear about the need for setting a good example:





        If Freehold doesn't have a nuclear plant, are there any plans to put one in?
        First things first, Brother Faith. There are still Godless, pollution spewing, atheistic, ithyphallic trees all over Freehold, which I am single handedly removing. Since trees do not believe in God, and represent fertility and the penis, they cannot be in Freehold. Right now, we should be petitioning Mayor Hold to assist me in removing these woody infidels from the landscape. THEN we should ask him for a second nuclear power plant.
        The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

        Comment

        • Johny Joe Hold
          Mayor of Freehold
           
          • Feb 2010
          • 13070

          #5
          Re: I'm afraid something might be missing from Freehold.

          Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
          First things first, Brother Faith. There are still Godless, pollution spewing, atheistic, ithyphallic trees all over Freehold, which I am single handedly removing. Right now, we should be petitioning Mayor Hold to assist me in removing these woody infidels from the landscape. THEN we should ask him for a second nuclear power plant.

          I'm always encouraged by citizens who want to make Freehold better. I was hoping to accomodate both those in Freehold who love our trees, and, Brother Billy Bob who wants them all removed.

          My way of accomplishing this was to remove the pesky song birds from Freehold. I thought this was the major problem some had with our trees. You can read about my work on this project:



          Now, we have a good group of citizens wanting the trees removed for moral reasons. This is an even more serious problem.

          I am trying to figure out a way to accomodate all parties in this matter.
          Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

          Comment

          • Faith_Machine
            Dyed-in-the-wool True Christian™
            True Christian™
            • Mar 2011
            • 10050

            #6
            Re: I'm afraid something might be missing from Freehold.

            I wish I could say something in favor of trees, but it's been my experience that they pretty much just stand around mocking God and trying to undermine my faith.
            WARNING:
            In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
            REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

            Comment

            • WilliamJenningsBryan
              True Christian™
               
              • Jan 2007
              • 9384

              #7
              Re: I'm afraid something might be missing from Freehold.

              Originally posted by Faith_Machine View Post
              I wish I could say something in favor of trees, but it's been my experience that they pretty much just stand around mocking God and trying to undermine my faith.
              You're not far off base there Brother Faith Machine, which is why a lot of people cut them down and burn them in fire places to keep warm in the winter – at least the trees wind up doing something useful.

              The other problem with trees is that they reproduce by masturbating. It turns out that there are "male" and "female" trees, and since they can't move around and go into some corner and take care of their business unobserved the "male" trees send their seed spewing forth in the air in hopes it will reach a "female" somewhere. Not only does this make an obscene mess (mostly in the spring – it gets all over everything), but we wind up breathing this stuff.

              I agree with Mayor Hold here, we have to strike some balance where we have enough wood to burn but we keep this menace to a minimum. I think we need to increase the population to where the number of naturally sprouting trees matches that used in fireplaces.
              Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
              brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
              ...and get off my lawn
              sigpic

              Comment

              • Faith_Machine
                Dyed-in-the-wool True Christian™
                True Christian™
                • Mar 2011
                • 10050

                #8
                Re: I'm afraid something might be missing from Freehold.

                WJB, are you serious? The trees in my area have been ejaculating all over me and into my lungs!?!?!!?!?

                WARNING:
                In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
                REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

                Comment

                • WilliamJenningsBryan
                  True Christian™
                   
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 9384

                  #9
                  Re: I'm afraid something might be missing from Freehold.

                  Originally posted by Faith_Machine View Post
                  WJB, are you serious? The trees in my area have been ejaculating all over me and into my lungs!?!?!!?!?

                  I kid you not Brother. Here is a picture of what a car with tree spunk all over it looks like after being left outside overnight. I often wondered why Al Gore always has that funny look on his face.

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	treesperm.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	7.7 KB
ID:	1915057
                  Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
                  brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
                  ...and get off my lawn
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • Faith_Machine
                    Dyed-in-the-wool True Christian™
                    True Christian™
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 10050

                    #10
                    Re: I'm afraid something might be missing from Freehold.

                    Oh dear. I think I'm going to take my car to the car wash right now.
                    WARNING:
                    In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
                    REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

                    Comment

                    • Redeemed Papist
                      Former Mary Hailer who has seen The Light(c)
                      True Christian™
                      • Jul 2011
                      • 10409

                      #11
                      Re: I'm afraid something might be missing from Freehold.

                      I feel violated by trees. I heard of a horror film where that happens. This feels like that must have looked to the sinners who watched it.
                      Posted via Mobile Device
                      sigpic
                      Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

                      John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

                      Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                      The truth about volcanos
                      Sex and debauchery in public schools
                      Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                      God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                      Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

                      Comment

                      Working...