X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FAKEFrogPapistHarlot
    Unsaved trash
     
    • May 2008
    • 53

    #1

    Short-Lived Experiment

    Wow...just...wow.
    I scrolled this place for a few minutes before I joined. I wanted to see what the general populace of this forum hated. I got immigrants, Catholics, and homosexuals. I tried to roll it all into one good story and came up with what I used in Hello, Everyone. The whole general idea was see how a bunch all of you would react to that.

    I gotta say, after looking a little deeper into the threads here, I can't keep this up. I was born and raised in the Midwest, learning Spanish right now, never left the country, and I feel obligated to say, this is appalling.

    The racism, sexism, hate-speech...everything here has something TRULY wrong about it. Do you think God promotes hate? Look a little deeper, people. I swear, your "religious beliefs" are just a lousy excuse to be as big of a loudmouthed bigot as you damn-well please. If you get tax-exempt status, you don't deserve it. You're at least sub-par with nazis yourselves.

    I thank the person who tried to accept me (Magikarp), and to Herr Doktor, you shouldn't and can't make a random stranger change their way of life.

    I know a lot of you probably get this all the time, but up yours, you egotistical, loudmouthed racist sacks of crap.

    I'm accepting all of your spam and hate mail. I'm interested in hearing the way you denounce people.

    So, yeah, bye all. Enjoy rolling around in your hate. To those of you who would've been good to me, thank you, and I wish you luck with the rest of these lunatics.
    I'm queer too.
  • Mrs. Mary Whitford
    Ladies of Landover Senior VP
    One of the Truest Christians™ Ever
    Mama Grizzly and formerly Sister Mary Maria
    True Christian™
    • Dec 2006
    • 12414

    #2
    Re: Short-Lived Experiment

    Why do you want to spend eternity agonizing in the Lake of Fire? I can only assume that's your desire as that's what you will get for rejecting Christ.
    Posted via Prayer

    1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
    Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

    Blogging for CHRIST!
    Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
    All a-Twitter for Salvation!
    Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
    On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
    My Ladies of Landover profile!

    Comment

    • Eugene Hackwith
      Farmer for Christ™
      True Christian™
      • Jan 2008
      • 736

      #3
      Re: Short-Lived Experiment

      Originally posted by FrenchCatholicWoman View Post
      Wow...just...wow.
      I scrolled this place for a few minutes before I joined. I wanted to see what the general populace of this forum hated. I got immigrants, Catholics, and homosexuals. I tried to roll it all into one good story and came up with what I used in Hello, Everyone. The whole general idea was see how a bunch all of you would react to that.
      So you were just toying with us with a concocted background story? At least we have the guts to be who we really are, without shame.
      A baby is a human being, not a stem cell!

      Psalm 139:19-20
      Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.
      For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.

      Comment

      • Wide-Open
        Director of European Evangelical Outreach
        A Shining Example of Christ's Love
        Quite possibly the only decent, heterosexual human being in the whole of Europe
        True Christian™
        • Nov 2007
        • 18449

        #4
        Re: Short-Lived Experiment

        Originally posted by FrenchCatholicWoman View Post
        Wow...just...wow.
        Ta gueule, connasse!

        So you start out by lying, and then you are amazed you aren't treated like a demi-God? Sheesh.

        Genesis 3:16
        Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.
        Psalm 81:10:
        I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
        open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

        Comment

        • Pastor Ezekiel
          Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
           
          • Sep 2006
          • 78556

          #5
          Re: Short-Lived Experiment

          The satanic worship of mary by the Godless french is no laughing matter! I have preached sermons on this topic innumerable times.

          Well I used to at least.
          Who Will Jesus Damn?

          Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

          Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

          Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

          Comment

          • yogurt
            Confirmed Enemy of God
            BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
            • May 2008
            • 122

            #6
            Re: Short-Lived Experiment

            Thats right Friend rise up against these nazi liars, we could with more people like you.

            Comment

            • Ezekiel Bathfire
              Pastor for Diversity and Tolerance
              Christ's Rottweiler
               
              • Jan 2008
              • 22931

              #7
              Re: Short-Lived Experiment

              As William Shakespeare, the Bard of Avon, said,

              "Blow, blow, thou winter wind,
              Thou art not so unkind
              As man's ingratitude;"

              We do our humble best to bring souls closer to Salvation but there are thse who will not see that the ways of the Lord are mysterious but His Plan is Sure.

              That minion of Satan, that foul beast from the lower depths of Hell, that hand-servant of the antichrist, Ignatius Loyola, recognized the nature of women when he said, "The enemy is like a woman, weak in face of opposition, but correspondingly strong when not opposed. In a quarrel with a man, it is natural for a woman to lose heart and run away when he faces up to her; on the other hand, if the man begins to be afraid and to give ground, her rage, vindictiveness and fury overflow and know no limit."

              Brothers and sisters, we have tried in our hearts and attempted Salvation, there is no need for despair. Trust in the Lord for He will send further lost sheep towards out fold.
              sigpic


              “We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

              Author of such illuminating essays as,
              Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

              Comment

              • VictoryOS
                True Christian™ Beauty Queen
                 
                • Dec 2007
                • 5390

                #8
                Re: Short-Lived Experiment

                Well now that you're finished conducting an "experiment" on us, why don't you go "experiment" with unsafe sex or "experiment" with mind-altering drugs? Neither of those things are dangerous either, right?
                Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
                in 2016

                Comment

                • Bobby-Joe
                  Landover Security Superviser
                  Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
                  NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
                  True Christian™
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 18405

                  #9
                  Re: Short-Lived Experiment

                  Originally posted by Mrs. Potatoe Head View Post
                  Thats right Friend rise up against these nazi liars, we could with more people like you.
                  Reduction ad Hitlerum. Calling the other side "Nazis" is the last ditch effort of someone losing an argument.

                  Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

                  Hot Must ReadThreads!


                  Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!

                  Comment

                  • FAKEFrogPapistHarlot
                    Unsaved trash
                     
                    • May 2008
                    • 53

                    #10
                    Re: Short-Lived Experiment

                    I didn't ask to be treate a demi-god. I asked to be treated like a person, which makes me thing it would have made you all even angrier if I had claimed to be black.

                    I'm not claiming you're not nazis, I said you're at least close. Look at all the anti-semitic remarks here, and that will give you a clue. Maybe some of you might come to your senses, but I doubt it. God gave you a brain for a reason.
                    I'm queer too.

                    Comment

                    • FAKEFrogPapistHarlot
                      Unsaved trash
                       
                      • May 2008
                      • 53

                      #11
                      Re: Short-Lived Experiment

                      How many of you people are in the KKK?

                      Think about it, you hate Jews, you hate blacks, you hate Catholics.

                      How many of you hypocrites haven't committed murder, but have supported it on all levels, just because it was someone who disagreed with your ways?

                      I'm guessing dozens.
                      I'm queer too.

                      Comment

                      • Bobby-Joe
                        Landover Security Superviser
                        Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
                        NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
                        True Christian™
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 18405

                        #12
                        Re: Short-Lived Experiment

                        Originally posted by FrenchCatholicWoman View Post
                        How many of you people are in the KKK?

                        Think about it, you hate Jews, you hate blacks, you hate Catholics.

                        How many of you hypocrites haven't committed murder, but have supported it on all levels, just because it was someone who disagreed with your ways?

                        I'm guessing dozens.
                        Were do you get the idea we're in the KKK?

                        Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

                        Hot Must ReadThreads!


                        Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!

                        Comment

                        • snottyduck
                          Confirmed Enemy of God
                          BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
                          • Apr 2008
                          • 564

                          #13
                          Re: Short-Lived Experiment

                          Originally posted by FrenchCatholicWoman View Post
                          I'm not claiming you're not nazis, I said you're at least close.


                          The Nazi's had fancy uniforms, maybe some here should start wearing them.

                          Comment

                          • JennyD
                            Honorary True Christian™
                            Sweet Placid Sister
                            Forum Member
                            • Dec 2007
                            • 9567

                            #14
                            Re: Short-Lived Experiment

                            Originally posted by Mrs. Potatoe Head View Post
                            Thats right Friend rise up against these nazi liars, we could with more people like you.
                            First of all, Tater Tot . . .

                            Yes, you're going to "rise up" against the majority of Americans who want the United States to be a Christian nation, and who believe that God did in fact create the world as the Bible says. You and FrenchLyingCooter here.

                            Hey, Tater Tot, we are AGAINST Catholicism.

                            Hitler was a CATHOLIC.

                            Read your history, son.

                            A picture is worth a thousand words, so here are two from: http://www.alamoministries.com/conte...togallery.html





                            Let's make that three. Consider it a bonus.

                            www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
                            Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

                            Christian Ladies:
                            Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

                            Comment

                            • FAKEFrogPapistHarlot
                              Unsaved trash
                               
                              • May 2008
                              • 53

                              #15
                              Re: Short-Lived Experiment

                              Is Photoshop the second Bible around here?
                              I'm queer too.

                              Comment

                              Working...