X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Brother Temperance
    Senior Usher
    True Christian™ missionary to the Unsaved Kingdom
    A very nice young man
    True Christian™
    • Sep 2006
    • 15621

    #16
    Originally posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post

    Hahahaha!!!
    Contextual ads, eh? I wonder what else will come up
    I wonder what kind of a pervert would want to buy your hat.
    O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.



    God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

    Comment

    • Rachael Van Helsing
      HEATHEN — Suspected Witch
      • Sep 2006
      • 5131

      #17
      The same kind of perverts that find hidden perverse meanings in shrimp/prawn flavored chips/crackers/crisps.
      sigpic
      Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!

      Comment

      • Mrs. Rogers
        compassion personified
        True Christian™
        • Sep 2006
        • 2692

        #18
        Originally posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post
        The same kind of perverts that find hidden perverse meanings in shrimp/prawn flavored chips/crackers/crisps.
        Jooz?

        Whenever I visit this thread, I see ads for hair extensions and beauty salons - that better not be a hint on your part, Helsinger!
        True Christians are Perfect!

        Signs that you belong to a FALSE Christian Church.

        Persecution You Have Endured for CHRIST: what doesn't kill you makes you stronger in Christ.

        For True Christians™ only: please send me Project Habakkuk updates at gertruderogers@landoverbaptist.net. Thank you.

        Comment

        • Rachael Van Helsing
          HEATHEN — Suspected Witch
          • Sep 2006
          • 5131

          #19
          Moi?? Oh, but you and the other ladies here are...uh...much too Godly to be needing a makeover, Mrs Rogers
          sigpic
          Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!

          Comment

          • Mrs. Rogers
            compassion personified
            True Christian™
            • Sep 2006
            • 2692

            #20
            Originally posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post
            Moi?? Oh, but you and the other ladies here are...uh...much too Godly to be needing a makeover, Mrs Rogers
            Why, thank you for recognising that indelible FACT, Mrs. Helsing. Now I'm seeing an ad for anti-aging products - what nerve!

            But it could be worse; at least I haven't inspired an ad for "funeral advice" ... I do hope Brother Enobarbus has his affairs in order.
            True Christians are Perfect!

            Signs that you belong to a FALSE Christian Church.

            Persecution You Have Endured for CHRIST: what doesn't kill you makes you stronger in Christ.

            For True Christians™ only: please send me Project Habakkuk updates at gertruderogers@landoverbaptist.net. Thank you.

            Comment

            • Rachael Van Helsing
              HEATHEN — Suspected Witch
              • Sep 2006
              • 5131

              #21
              Originally posted by Mrs. Rogers View Post
              Why, thank you for recognising that indelible FACT, Mrs. Helsing. Now I'm seeing an ad for anti-aging products - what nerve!
              I'm seeing ads for that hat again, and ads asking me to donate my car??
              Don't fret, Mrs Rogers. I'm sure those anti aging ads would be targeted at a much less Godly woman than yourself

              But it could be worse; at least I haven't inspired an ad for "funeral advice" ... I do hope Brother Enobarbus has his affairs in order.
              Eno has been getting funeral advice ads?
              I'm not sure I want to know what ads Brother Temperance is getting
              sigpic
              Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!

              Comment

              • Pastor Ezekiel
                Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
                 
                • Sep 2006
                • 78556

                #22
                Originally posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post
                I'm seeing ads for that hat again, and ads asking me to donate my car??
                You own a car? I thought you tree-hugging communists only rode bicycles.
                Who Will Jesus Damn?

                Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

                Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

                Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

                Comment

                • Rachael Van Helsing
                  HEATHEN — Suspected Witch
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 5131

                  #23
                  That's just it though. I DON'T own a car. With gas prices these days, not to mention global warming, who would want to?
                  sigpic
                  Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!

                  Comment

                  • Bobby-Joe
                    Landover Security Superviser
                    Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
                    NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
                    True Christian™
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 18405

                    #24
                    Re: Index page?

                    Originally posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post
                    That's just it though. I DON'T own a car. With gas prices these days, not to mention global warming, who would want to?
                    Global Warming is a lie by that demon Al Gore. Really people don't own "cars" they own SUVs or trucks with a maximum gas mileage of 15 miles to the gallon.

                    Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

                    Hot Must ReadThreads!


                    Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!

                    Comment

                    • Rachael Van Helsing
                      HEATHEN — Suspected Witch
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 5131

                      #25
                      Re: Index page?

                      Originally posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
                      Global Warming is a lie by that demon Al Gore. Really people don't own "cars" they own SUVs or trucks with a maximum gas mileage of 15 miles to the gallon.
                      So I take it you don't care if the air becomes no longer breathable..?
                      sigpic
                      Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!

                      Comment

                      • Pastor Al E Pistle
                        Christ's Cōnsiliārius
                         
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 9323

                        #26
                        Re: Index page?

                        Originally posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post
                        So I take it you don't care if the air becomes no longer breathable..?
                        Not where you live.
                        Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
                        "God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
                        Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6


                        Comment

                        • Rachael Van Helsing
                          HEATHEN — Suspected Witch
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 5131

                          #27
                          Re: Index page?

                          old I hate to break it to you, Pastor, but such a thing would be worldwide.
                          sigpic
                          Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!

                          Comment

                          • Pastor Al E Pistle
                            Christ's Cōnsiliārius
                             
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 9323

                            #28
                            Re: Index page?

                            Originally posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post
                            old I hate to break it to you, Pastor, but such a thing would be worldwide.
                            I hate to break the news to you ONCE AGAIN that I am right and you are wrong, but where I live the air will be just fine. I live within ten miles of the cleanest air on earth. Pure, sweet, unpolluted. It will still be clean here when everyone else is dead from pollution and global warming.
                            Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
                            "God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
                            Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6


                            Comment

                            • Rachael Van Helsing
                              HEATHEN — Suspected Witch
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 5131

                              #29
                              Re: Index page?

                              Not unless you'll be living in one of those futuristic domed cities they're talking about.

                              Face it, my dear Pastor Al, if the situation is 'the world is doomed', that does NOT mean 'the world is doomed except for Pastor Al E Pistle'. old
                              sigpic
                              Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!

                              Comment

                              • Pastor Al E Pistle
                                Christ's Cōnsiliārius
                                 
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 9323

                                #30
                                Re: Index page?

                                Originally posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post
                                Face it, my dear Pastor Al, if the situation is 'the world is doomed', that does NOT mean 'the world is doomed except for Pastor Al E Pistle'. old
                                Not at all.....everyone in my remote congregation will survive to serve me until JESUS returns.
                                Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
                                "God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
                                Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6


                                Comment

                                Working...