I am leaving, i have now realized that this forum is just full of COMPLETELY racist, and sexist individuals. I have some confessions.
-I am catholic SUPRISE!!!
-I am from TEH OIFY! It is where all the recent invaders of your website are from
-I have tons of screenshots of these threads and there is already a ton of people who know about this website so be expecting more and more people, although alot of them are disrespectful im sorry
-and i raped 5 cats during my session on this website
-oh yeah and i LOVE democrats and george bush is a
I know you will definately delete this but not before i take a screenshot AHAHAHA!!!
Just this next part i dare you not to edit:
What you people dont realize is that there is a world out there. God wants you to explore it. The rules he set out were meant as guidelines to how you live your life, not how you force others to live their lives. People have a choice, a choice god gave us to use. We can pick all the different religions, but it is the same God we are worshipping, just different guidelines to help us on the journey of our life. You have to get out there and meet the people you hate (which is everyone like you aka: nobody) and talk to them. You will notice they arent the people you so called hate. Goodbye forever.
PS: In canada the owners of this website would be charged with racism and sexism and put away for a long time. But in dear old dumbass southern yankland everyone hates niggas just like you and bush!!!
-I am catholic SUPRISE!!!
-I am from TEH OIFY! It is where all the recent invaders of your website are from
-I have tons of screenshots of these threads and there is already a ton of people who know about this website so be expecting more and more people, although alot of them are disrespectful im sorry
-and i raped 5 cats during my session on this website
-oh yeah and i LOVE democrats and george bush is a

I know you will definately delete this but not before i take a screenshot AHAHAHA!!!
Just this next part i dare you not to edit:
What you people dont realize is that there is a world out there. God wants you to explore it. The rules he set out were meant as guidelines to how you live your life, not how you force others to live their lives. People have a choice, a choice god gave us to use. We can pick all the different religions, but it is the same God we are worshipping, just different guidelines to help us on the journey of our life. You have to get out there and meet the people you hate (which is everyone like you aka: nobody) and talk to them. You will notice they arent the people you so called hate. Goodbye forever.
PS: In canada the owners of this website would be charged with racism and sexism and put away for a long time. But in dear old dumbass southern yankland everyone hates niggas just like you and bush!!!


Comment